Armistice Day is on November the 11th every year. It commemorates the end of World War I on the 11th of November 1918. It was on this day that the Allies and Germany signed a ceasefire that was the beginning of the end of the Great War. Hostilities e

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

A: I dont know where the EDD office is. B: The whole process can be done over the phone or Internet. You dont need to go into the office. A: What about their job help information? B: The office has many wonderful workshops to help you find a job. A:

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

IceFest is a festival about Antarctica. Antarctica is often called The Ice; for example Dave Dobbyn visited the Ice two years ago. IceFest is a month-long festival, from September 14th to October 14th which includes the school holidays. It is in Hagl

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Todd: OK, Chris, Friday the 13th is coming up. So, first of all, are you superstitious? Chris: Yes. When I play sports I'm superstitious. I have a lucky shirt and stuff like that. Todd: Oh, really! Chris: Yeah. Todd: So what's your lucky shirt? Chris

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

to do some shopping; to go shopping 买东西 shopping centre 商业中心区 department store 百货商店 children's goods store 儿童用品商店 antique shop 古玩店 second-hand store 旧货店

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

访谈录,Office,恋曲,Well, Eric and Cathy are the definition of a work husband and work wife and they are here with us now, but it definitely begs the question guys. First of all, good morning. Good morning. Good morning

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

夏日炎炎,什么食物超有吸引力?冰饮、西瓜、冰激凌?冰激凌中,你最喜欢的又是什么口味呢?本期我们来说说和冰激凌有关的英文口语表达。 Key Words 关键词 frozen sucker/ice sucker/popsicle 冰棍 ba

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Part One Sending a Letter第一部分 寄信Clerk: Good afternoon, Miss. Can I help you? 小姐,下午好。要帮忙吗? Mary: Yes. I want to send this letter to Guangzhou. 是的。我想把这封信寄往广州。 Clerk: By airmail or surface

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

随着美国人生活节奏的加快,快餐食品便应运而生.其快餐连锁店遍及世界各地,其中影响最大的当属麦当劳快餐连锁店.供应的快餐食品有:汉堡包、烤牛肉、牛排、火腿、三明治、肯德鸡

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

unit 244 点饮品 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How about drink, Sir? A:先生,喝点什么? B:A cup of coffee, please. B:请来一杯咖啡。 A:Would you like cream or sugar in your coffee? A:要加点奶油或糖吗? B:I'd like a little sug

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

In a discovery that will give nutritionists the shivers, a Japanese scientist has discovered that consuming ice cream for breakfast improves a person's alertness and mental performance. 一位日本科学家的发现让营养学家们不寒而栗,他

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

In this conversation, Tanya Nichols, the owner of an ice cream manufacturing company, is talking with her marketing manager, Carla Hutchison, about the marketing strategy for a new product. Tanya: So, Carla, do you have a marketing plan for our new i

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1. May I help you? / What can I get for you today? 2. For here or to go? / Stay or to go? 在这儿吃还是带走? 回答:For here, number one combo. / To go, one Big Mac with medium fries. 视情况回答。 3. With cheese? 在一些店点汉堡时

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

地道美语听力播客English as a Second Language Podcast (ESLPod),是一家位于美国加州洛杉矶的英语教育研究机构推出的英文听力会话,于2005年7月23日首播, 主播Dr. Jeff McQuillan为南加州大学的语言学博士

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

In this conversation, Tanya Nichols, the owner of an ice cream manufacturing company, is talking with her marketing manager, Carla Hutchison, about the marketing strategy for a new product. Tanya: So, Carla, do you have a marketing plan for our new i

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

October 16 10月16日 Read it! 读读看! Alex wants dessert! 亚力克斯想吃点心! What should he have? 他该吃什么呢? He can eat a delicious brownie. 他可以吃一块美味的布朗尼蛋糕。 No. He wants ice cream! 不, 他想吃

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

1. May I help you? / What can I get for you today? 每个店员都会问的。 回答:Yes. 这句也可以不答,直接点餐。 2. For here or to go? / Stay or to go? 在这儿吃还是带走? 回答:For here, number one combo. / To go, one

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A Cheap Meal 一顿便宜的饭 A man went into a restaurant and sat down at one of the tables. 一个男人走近一家餐厅在一张桌前坐下来。 A waiter went up to him and gave him the menu. 一个服务员走过来,把菜单地给了他。

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读