A: I need to get my high speed internet installed. B: You'll need to make an appointment. A: Could I do that right now, please? B: What day would you like us to do the installation? A: Is Friday good? B: We're only available at 3:00 pm. A: You can't

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to talk about high school. What was high school like? 托德:好的,苏菲,我们要谈高中生活。你的高中生活是什么样的? Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

A final stretch of high-speed railway began operation on Wednesday, making it the rail of its kind to circle an island. A bullet train set off yesterday from Haikou, the capital of the island province, on the 345-km western track of the loop line. It

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

Economics Report - A Closer Look at High-Frequency Trading 经济报道 - 近距离审视股票市场高频交易 This is the VOA Special English Economics Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语经济报道。 Once, stocks were traded through the

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Todd: OK, Sophie, we're going to talk about high school. What was high school like? Sophie: It was great. Lots of fun. Lots of friends. Learned quite a bit at school. Todd: So, what did you study in high school? Sophie: I studied mainly sciences actu

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

Job Hunting in the 21st Century Goes High-Tech By Andrea Coombes / 2005 MarketWatch.com Inc. Distributed by Knight Ridder / Tribune Media Services. Innovative tools and helpful pointers for getting ah

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

A faster way of travel but with higher cost, high-speed rail in China continues to undergoing doublt. The 2,298-kilometer line which links five regional economic centers including Beijing, Zhengzhou, Wuhan, Changsha and Guangzhou, largely shortens th

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

IN THE NEWS - High Oil Prices and the World Economy By Jill Moss Broadcast: Saturday, August 27, 2005 I'm Shep O'Neal with IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. This week, crude oil traded briefly at a

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

By Lawrence Lanahan and Marissa Melton The High Zero Festival of Experimental Improvised Music takes place in Baltimore, Maryland, every October. It is billed as

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--时事新闻

She's Got You High是英国独立摇滚乐队Mumm-Ra的第三支单曲,同时也作为文艺爱情小品《和莎莫的500天》(500) Days of Summer的片尾曲 Artist:Mumm-Ra Song:She's Got You High She's got you high and you don't even know y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. Swimmers broke many records this week at the world championships in Rome. But there was the swimsuit issue. Start of the men's 200 meter individual medley race in Rome FINA is the group that governs swimmi

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(八)月

Rebels and government forces in the Democratic Republic of Congo continue a tense standoff outside the eastern town of Goma, where sporadic fighting between the two sides has forced hundreds of thousands to flee. Leaders from Southern Africa said Su

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十一月)

'Get Up and Do It,' Says High School Dropout Headed for College PHILADELPHIA It took two years of non-stop studying for Lance Dunn to make it to this point. After dropping out of a high school in the 11th grade, the 23-year old Philadelphia resident

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(305) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(七月)

A faster way of travel but with higher cost, high-speed rail in China continues to undergoing doublt. The 2,298-kilometer line which links five regional economic centers including Beijing, Zhengzhou, Wuhan, Changsha and Guangzhou, largely shortens th

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Todd: OK. Cat, we're going to talk about high school. Cat: OK. Todd: Ah, tell me about high school. Did you like high school? Cat: I did after I was about 14 or 15 years old, when we could chose our subjects. Todd: Uh-huh. Cat: I started to enjoy it

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

now i know im gun get down on the floor experiencing what you cant ignore but something bout this beat just got me hooked come over here and take a closer look coz i cant get enough, i cant get enough i cant stay on the ground (woah) i cant get enoug

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

The best paying jobs in the United States often require successful completion of a study program at a college or university. But a new study suggests there are also millions of good jobs for people with only a high school education. The study was a p

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 Monday morning in Tokyo, J

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

In southwest Chinas Yunnan province, construction of a high-speed railway connecting the capital city of Kunming with Shanghai has just been completed. The high-speed railway is the first for Yunnan. The route is about 380 kilometers and connects the

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年