A: I am interested in selling my home and would like to know what is involved. B: You have come to the right place. When were you interested in selling your home? A: I just received a job transfer and need to relocate right away. B: How long have you

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

Norma was discouraged. She was a new realtor. She had recently passed the state test on her first try. Then she joined a realty company. They offered training classes two to four times a week. Norma attended the classes faithfully. But because Englis

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

A sobbing little girl stood near a small church from which she had been turned away because it was too crowded. I can't go to Sunday school, she sobbed to the pastor as he walked by. Seeing her shabby, unkempt appearance, the pastor guessed the reaso

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

L'Altra - So surprise So surprise So sly So helpless So dry A normal way to use my words Openings, a longer wait So surprise So sly So helpless So dry If you leave right back to me If you leave write back to me Like every man it don't matter To every

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Peanuts is an example of a more traditional comic strip. Charles Schulz is the artist who created Charlie Brown and Snoopy the dog and all their friends. Charles Schulz died in two thousand. But the cartoons he drew are still being repeated. The humo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

St. John's College looks like a typical American college. But what goes on inside its classrooms is unlike just about every other college in the United States. At this small institution, about 60 kilometers north of Washington, D.C., every student is

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

Except that there may not be a book to put it in Ted Landphair | Washington, DC 22 February 2010 Just a third of U.S. colleges now put out yearbooks. One of the cozy traditions associated with college life is receiving and then pouring over your copy

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Alt-Rock Band Celebrates 10th Anniversary The Seattle rock band Minus the Bear has spent a decade traveling together -- and recording four albums in its own studio in Seattle. The band's recent album, Omni , changes the pattern. Minus the Bear releas

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十一月)

A: I have been thinking of buying a house and would like to speak with you. B: I have time to speak with you. Where would you like to purchase your house? A: I am most interested in Pasadena or Arcadia, but would be open to other suggestions. B: How

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

A: I would like to discuss purchasing a home with you. B: I can help you. What location are you looking for? A: I would like to live in Pasadena or Arcadia. B: Have you thought about what your needs are in terms of size? A: We would like a smaller co

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

A: I am interested in buying a house and need some information. B: Yes, of course. What area are you interested in? A: I am interested in Pasadena or Arcadia. B: What size house would you like? A: We need a medium-sized house with at least 3 bedrooms

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

A: I have never bought a house before and dont know how to make an offer. B: The process of actually making the offer is something that I will take care of for you. What price were you considering offering? A: I love this house and would be willing t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

A: I would like to make an offer on this house, but I dont know much about the process. B: As your realtor, I am here to take care of this process. How much were you planning on offering? A: I really like the house and will pay the full asking price

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

A: This looks like a very nice house. B: You know, I fell in love with this house the first moment I laid eyes on it. A: The style of the exterior is just what Ive been looking for! B: The exterior is only half of the story. The interior is incredibl

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

A: I am looking for a realtor to help me sell my home. B: I would be happy to help you with any questions that you might have. When were you thinking of selling your home? A: I am interested in moving up to a bigger home, but first I need to sell the

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: My wife told me to get a lawyer to review the contract first. B: A smart husband always does what his wife tells him. A: How much are lawyers charging nowadays? B: Its hard to believe, but I think they charge about $400 an hour. A: Thats highway r

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

A: My wife thinks I should get a lawyer to look at the contract. B: Well, it certainly wouldnt hurt to have a lawyer review it. A: How much does a lawyer cost? B: I dont know. A good real estate lawyer might cost $400 an hour. A: That cant be legal!

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 卖房英语情景对话

What You Need To Know About The Alt-Right Movement DAVID GREENE, HOST: You know, the presidential campaign has really tipped into brutal new territory, with both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump accusing one another of racism and bigotry. Yesterday m

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Todd: OK, Keren, we're talking about health. And, first of all, do you do anything to stay in shape? Like do you exercise or belong to a gym or anything? Keren: At the moment, I don't belong to a gym but I go jogging. Usually I go jogging four times

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Photo: AP Margaret Chan, Director General of World Health Organization speaks at a press conference at WHO headquarters in Geneva, 29 Dec 2009 World Health Organization Director-General Margaret Chan says she is disappointed a deal on climate change

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)