PEOPLE IN AMERICA -February 3, 2002: George Abbott By Nancy Steinbach VOICE 1: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE 2: And I'm Steve Ember with the Special English program. People in America. Every week we tel

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

汪培珽的英文私房书单,适合从 0 开始的小朋友从头学英语。 汪培珽分级书单(二) HenryandMudge ( PDF 文本下载)

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽分级书单(二)Henry and Mudge

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽分级书单(二)Henry and Mudge

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽分级书单(二)Henry and Mudge

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽分级书单(二)Henry and Mudge

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽分级书单(二)Henry and Mudge

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽分级书单(二)Henry and Mudge

A: Are you going to make anything to go with dinner? B: I may make a vegetable. A: What vegetable are you going to make? B: What kind do you like? A: I like corn. B: How would you like me to make it? A: Excuse me? B: How do you want your corn? A: I'd

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

A: Tell me your plans. B: Im not sure what plans youre referring to. A: Im talking about your college plans. B: Im going to transfer colleges. A: Is that right? B: Thats what Im working on doing. A: Where are you going to transfer to? B: I dont know

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

EXPLORATIONS - October 9, 2002: George Catlin, Part 2 By Paul Thompson VOICE ONE: This is Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with the Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Today we pre

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

By Paul Thompson VOICE ONE: This is Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. A new exhibit of paintings is being shown at the Smithsonian A

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

THIS IS AMERICA - Ten Years After September 11 Attacks, How Life Has Changed BOB DOUGHTY: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Bob Doughty. FAITH LAPIDUS: And Im Faith Lapidus. Nearly three thousand people were killed in the attacks

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Ocean Floor Reveals Past Climate Changes Time capsule Lamont research professor Maureen Raymo, the director of the Core Repository, slides open a long, narrow drawer from the cabinet. Like thousands of others here, the drawer contains a long, thin cy

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

Graffiti Coming of Age in Senegal Graffiti art in Senegal's capital city is fast becoming a popular and socially accepted way for a young generation eager to speak out. Graffiti in Dakar can be considered a tool for development, rather than a pointle

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(五月)

Darwin was about to give his 1992 Buick Regal to his girlfriends son, Gilroy. But before doing that, Darwin had to make sure the car was safe. If anything was wrong with the car and it caused Gilroy to be injured, Darwin would in turn be injuredby Gi

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Todd: So, Alex, you're in university. Alex: Yeah Todd: So, um what kind of foods do you eat? Alex: Well, since I go to college, I don't have a lot of money, so usually I go with the very inexpensive ramen, you know, breads, eggs. My favorite thing th

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

More than 100 architects and other designers spent 48 hours designing a new Christchurch city. It was a team competition. Five zones in the central city were chosen. Each zone had three or four teams working on it. Each team had five or six people. T

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

JOHANNESBURG, July 22 (Xinhua) -- Bafana Bafana and Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Steven Pienaar will start for the first time in the Vodacom Challenge against Orlando Pirates in the tournament final at Ellis Park Stadium on Saturday afternoon. This w

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Obama Concludes College Tour WHITE HOUSE While Republicans hold their convention in Tampa, Florida, President Barack Obama has been campaigning in college towns. The president is hoping college students will help him win re-election, as they helped e

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: Now, Shawn, you were just saying that at your university you're the only male student. Shawn: Yeah, in my program, I'm the only guy in my class, and when I signed up for the program I had known this going in to it, so on the first day I was a b

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个