Flunk - Spring To Kingdom Come Sleeping beauty Where have you been You should know Im counting on you here Feels like clouds beneath your wings It is night, you see it as it is It is dark, have mercy on us all You should know Im counting on you here

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(191) / 评论(0) 分类 新年英文歌曲

美语训练班131 B: Welcome to American English Mosaic, I'm Mike Bond! A: And I'm Lin Yang. B: Are you a frequent flyer? Is it economical to pay more and upgrade your flight to business class? We will offer you some insight in today's business etiq

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

It was two days later when Henry realized that something strange was going on at the dig. I just dont get it. He nudged the soft earth with the toe of his shoe. I worked all yesterday afternoon on this square, and now its filled in with dirt. Maybe y

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 37 The Mystery of the Lost Vil

I hope you made plenty of fried bread, Joe said to his mother a few hours later. The family had gathered in the kitchen for a quick breakfast before the Pow-Wow. We made five baskets to bring with us, Violet said, and we saved some just for you. She

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 37 The Mystery of the Lost Vil

Is everybody ready for another day at the dig? Amy asked at breakfast the next morning. Were all set, Henry said, finishing a big plate of bacon and eggs. Benny helped me pack sandwiches and a thermos of cider, Joe added, pointing to a picnic basket.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 37 The Mystery of the Lost Vil

There a hold in the middle of the ground. The prettiest hold that you ever did see. Well, a hole in the ground. CHORUS And the green grass grew all around and around. And the green grass grew all arou

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(一月)

Are you ready for a new adventure? Grandfather Alden asked with a twinkle in his eyes. It was nearly dusk, and the four Alden children were sitting in the living room playing Go Fish with Mrs. McGregor, the family housekeeper. What kind of adventure?

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 37 The Mystery of the Lost Vil

歌词如下: Yankee Doodle went to town, Riding on a pony. Stuck a feather in his hat, And called it macaroni. Yankee Doodle keep it up, Yankee Doodle dandy, Mind the music and the steps, And with the girls be handy. Yankee Doodle went to town, Ri

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Teacher: Boys, I have a riddle to ask you. There's something wearing beautiful feather, and it can wake you up every morning. What is it, Tom? Tom: A feather duster, with which father wakes me up every morning. 老师:孩子们,我有个谜语要你们猜:有一

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

This is Scientific American's 60-second Science, I'm Steve Mirsky. Got a minute? Back on January 15th, US Airways Flight 1549 made that amazing water landing in the Hudson after both engines were taken out by Canada geese, which can weigh eight pound

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

I who have forged the heavens I also have my king To northland I was sent I was cast to distant Pohjola Enforced by my king's spells His orders undenied From the small crumbs of earth From a fleece of summer ewe From a memory of a single seed From th

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Part One 你听不懂的 feather in ones cap 值得骄傲的成就,荣耀 It was a feather in Hanks cap the he was invited to the news conference held in the presidential palace, which had limitation on the number of reporters. Stella won the piano contest yeste

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

Part One 你听不懂的 feather in ones cap 值得骄傲的成就,荣耀 It was a feather in Hanks cap the he was invited to the news conference held in the presidential palace, which had limitation on the number of reporters. Stella won the piano contest yeste

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方在线时时学英语

In the middle of the night, the oldest daughter got out of bed and went quietly to the room where the boy had left the goose. 午夜时分,大女儿从床上爬起来,悄悄的来到了男孩放鹅的屋子里。 She said to herself, I will take

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

How to get lucky in life 好运气的敲门砖 Brush Your Shoulders Off 减轻负担 Most of us regard good luck as our right, and bad luck as a betrayal of that right. William Feather No, you can't have it all. Yes, you will fail sometimes. No, life

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

ANNOUNCER: Now, the VOA Special English program AMERICAN STORIES. (MUSIC) Our story today is called Feathertop. It was written by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Here is Shep ONeal with the story. (MUSIC) STORYTELLER: The long cold winter was gone at last. At f

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

50 恐龙和鸟:谁是谁的祖先? DATE=5-23-01 TITLE=SCIENCE REPORT - Dinosaurs and Birds BYLINE=Mario Ritter (Start at 59

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

I know you're gonna be fine 我知道你会好好地 just step away from the broken powerlines 快离开那断了的电线 i know we don't have much time 我知道我们没有多少时间了 just take those feathers and glue 'em together and fly 把这

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Todd: OK. Sophie, we're going to talk about opposites. OK. What is big? Sophie: An elephant. Todd: OK. What is small? Sophie: A mouse. Todd: A mouse, OK. Are you afraid of mice? Sophie: No, not actually. Todd: OK. What is expensive? Sophie: A yacht.

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

第一、迷你对话 A: But Sue is indeed beaut. Men can hardly resist such a knock-out. 苏确实引人注目。对于这样漂亮的人,男同胞们很办不动心。 B: Birds of feather flock together. You must be one of these men. 物以类聚,

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语