19 Things Associated with Autumn GLOSSARY changing of the seasons the period of the time when the weather changesbetween winter/spring, spring/summer, summer/fall, or fall/winter * Lauren enjoys the warm weather living in a tropical town, but she mis

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之日常生活

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之日常生活

[00:01.44]If you know what women want, 如果你知道女人在想些什么 [00:02.32]you can rule. 你就掌握了一切 [00:32.16]Hubba-hubba, here he comes, looking awfully good today. 看吧,看吧,他又来了 今天看上去特别精神 [00

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-男人百分百

Inside this courtroom today, Jason McLean appeared in front of a judge for the first time in his life. He has never been in trouble until this point, but now he faces first-degree murder. In shackles, showing no emotion, McLean stands up This is an i

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Erin and her best friend Amy flew into San Diego last week. They are both in their mid-20s, and both are nurses who live in Georgia. It was their first visit to California, and they were excited. They visited San Diegos world-famous zoo and fell in l

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文小故事

A: 大家好! 欢迎来到American English Mosaic! 我是杨琳! B: 我是Kat! 杨琳,赶快来介绍一下今天的节目内容吧! A: 没问题! 今天,咱们要继续聊聊写简历找工作,,要看看如何给客服打电话,还要告

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

Toby正在找工作。他以前在大学书店的同事Erin现在在一家电脑公司上班,所以Toby希望能利用这个关系,看看Erin能不能帮自己也在这个公司找个差事。 Professor: Today Toby has brought his resume to give

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

Unit 11 Extending Life through Fun (I) Part I Warming up A. Tapescript: 1. Super Star Love Hits This is Super Star Love Hits, the album, 16 perfect love songs with Savage Garden, Ricky Martin, Mariah Carey. This is Super Star Love Hits. Celine Dion,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step2000

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: the second part of our conversation with Erin McKean, editor-in-chief of American dictionaries for Oxford University Press. RS: We start by talking about the proper way to get to

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

THIS IS AMERICA - Training as a Mascot; One-Day Makeovers for Streets BOB DOUGHTY: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Bob Doughty. JUNE SIMMS: And I'm June Simms. This week on our program we visit a camp where sports team mascots

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(七)月

雅虎启用新Logo 传递改革决心 ErinBurnett, Out Front. Weeknights 7, only at CNN. Apparently, this logo, which was launched in 2009, is a little stale. So they have launched this logo to replace it. It doesn't seem all that different, still.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lesson Eleven 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A Man: You've no (act

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Sixteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. B Lawyer: Erin! _________? Erin: You never ______ me _____. I left

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Seventeen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A Neighbor: Let's ________, okay? My name's George, what's yours

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: During the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the women seeking help from the American Widow Project were young, and their husbands had been killed in combat. Today, the widows who contact the organization are older and, as Gloria Hilla

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

美剧《实习医生格蕾》插曲2:Erin McCarley - Pitter-Pat 本歌出自美剧《实习医生格蕾》第五季第3集里。 Monique短评:这首歌被安排在本集最后一个桥段,ABC称为True love。Grey在电梯里问自己的心理医

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: the second part of our conversation with Erin McKean, editor-in-chief of American dictionaries for Oxford University Press. RS: We start by talking about the proper way to get to

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

By Erin Brummett Washington, D.C. 26 February 2008 Nobel peace laureate Desmond Tutu remains optimistic of a resolution to Kenya's political crisis as early as Tuesday. Archbishop Tutu told VOA he is hopeful, despite suspension of talks in Nairobi Mo

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

Erin: So I told Joey that I had no intention of letting him use my car again. Can you believe the nerve of that guy, after what he did? Curran: Thats terrible, but Im going to have to let you go . I have an appointment... Erin: But I didnt tell you w

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Just for a moment, can we escape Just for a moment, well find a common place Girl it aint easy, to stay away from you baby I just gotta say girl, but Just for a moment, this is our song This is a moment, where you and I belong Girl Ive been waiting,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲