Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力练习集锦

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力练习集锦

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力练习集锦

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力练习集锦

布莱尔首相演讲:StrategicDirection

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 布莱尔首相演讲

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

Interview 面试(2) Interviewer: Thank you for agreeing to come in and meet with us today. 感谢您今天能来参加面试。 Interviewee: Thank you for inviting me. 谢谢你们的邀请。 Interviewer: I can see from your resume you were in charg

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

PEOPLE IN AMERICA -December 8, 2002: James Stewart By Nancy Steinbach In ''It's a Wonderful Life'' (THEME) VOICE 1: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE 2: And I'm Rich Kleinfeldt with the VOA Special English

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

Amber: Hello, I'm Amber and you're listening to bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we step into the dynamic world of contemporary dance. We hear parts of an interview with two of the world's leading dancers: Sylvie Guillem and Akram Kha

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力练习集锦

AS IT IS 2016-05-10 Duterte Expected Winner in Philippines Presidential Race Duterte料将赢得菲律宾总统大选 Millions of people voted in the Philippines presidential election on Monday. Nearly complete, unofficial results show that Rodrigo D

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

A: Good morning, is this the Renters Hotline? B: Yes, what can I help you with? A: I have a question about discrimination in housing. B: What type of discrimination? A: I think that he doesnt want to rent to me because of my race. B: What made you th

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Hello, is this the Legal Advice Line? B: You are in the right department. What can I do for you? A: I think that the landlord where I am trying to rent an apartment may be discriminating against me. B: Discrimination is a pretty broad term. What t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

Irene was angry at her boyfriend Rory. She was trying to make a business deal. Rory was not a business man. But she needed Rorys help because she was a woman and business men, she knew, routinely lied to women. All you have to do is tell Mr. Lo that

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

英语最新时髦词汇不看落伍 Cool beans,rents! Mothers and fathers are finally being given a chance to understand Teenglish。 酷豆、房租!现在,爸爸妈妈们终于有机会了解新新人类语言是什么含义了。 They can

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

音乐咖啡厅:王牌制作Timbaland最新单曲Morning After Dark Hello Mr. Mosley Im glad youre my maker My Loyalty lies in your hands, youre my breath taker Your body, your kiss is in unknown demand So take command, go Timbo I be the same when it

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

President Barack Obamas proposed government budget calls for a slightly higher U.S. deficit for the remainder of this year, then a smaller deficit next year. The president will unveil his budget plan on Monday. An outline of the presidents budget, re

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Determine Never to Be Idle: A Simple Productivity Strategy Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much can be done if we are always doing.-----Thomas Jefferson

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

WASHINGTON, Nov. 24 (Xinhua) -- An inexpensive drug that treats Type 2 diabetes has been shown to prevent a number of natural and man-made chemicals from stimulating the growth of breast cancer cells, according to a newly published study by a Michiga

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Give me a call! 接电话,最平常的说法是Hello?正式一点是 Hello? This is Baijie 或者 Hello? Baijie speaking.如果你想问谁在打电话,你可以这样问Excuse me, who is this? May I ask who's calling, please?

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语