A: You heard who won the election, didnt you? B: Yeah. I am so excited that Obama won. A: Im so happy that he did. B: That man just made history. A: Did you vote for him? B: I sure did! What about you? A: Of course I did! B: I am still in shock to kn

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

A: Did you hear who won the election? B: I cant believe that Obama won. A: I couldnt be happier to know that hes our new President. B: I know! He just made history! A: You voted for him, right? B: I did. Did you? A: I voted for him. B: I am so happy

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

A: Have you heard who got elected? B: No, who won? A: Our new President is John McCain. B: What? You cant be serious! A: I was just as shocked when I found out. B: Why would anyone vote for McCain? A: The people have spoken. B: Thats horrible. A: If

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

A: You heard who won the election, right? B: Who was elected? A: McCain won the election. B: That cant be true! A: Im upset, too. B: I cant believe people voted for him. A: People must want him as our President. B: That doesnt make any sense. A: I ha

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

Key Vocabulary still working on : not yet completed, need more time would recommend : suggest complimentary: free go with: to choose, pick grab:get quickly

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Exercises 1.2 A: write down the numbers you hear in the following sentences. The earliest known inhabitants established settlement in Scotland in 6000BC. Scotland is 275 miles long and its broadest po

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思考试-202ForIELTS

A: Did you hear who won the election? B: No, who was it? A: McCain is our new President. B: Youre a liar! A: Im not happy about it, either. B: Who voted for him? A: I guess the people wanted him as our new leader. B: Thats the dumbest thing that Ive

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

[ti:] [ar:] [al:] [by:] [00:00.97] We Did lt! 我们成功了 ! [00:07.77]Children were enthusiastically rehearsing [00:11.40]and decorating the rural school for their approaching concert. [00:15.74]As I glanced up from my teachers desk, [00:18.72]

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 温馨夜读

英语学习笔记: The big shot 大人物,有分量的人 small potato 小角色 Coach potato 电视迷 Mouse potato 电脑迷 An A-listers celebrity 一线巨星 Instant online celebrities 网红 huge fan 大粉丝 Die-hard fans 死忠粉 Bandw

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

经典中英翻唱歌曲:I Can t Let Go《新鸳鸯蝴蝶梦》英文版 当年红遍大江南北的连续剧《包青天》片尾曲《新鸳鸯蝴蝶梦》歌词取自李白的诗句,无论读着还是唱着,骨子里透着那份雅。英文版的

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

电影原声:Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow Benjamin是一只另类金属风格的乐队,不过他们的音乐旋律化更加明显,有的时候金属味道都减淡了不少,然而动听的旋律也受到了很多歌迷的称赞。这首

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Explorations - Eleanor Creesy Helped Guide One of the Fastest Sailing Ships Ever Built STEVE EMBER: Im Steve Ember. SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: And Im Shirley Griffith with Explorations in VOA Special English. Today, we tell about Eleanor Creesy. She helped to

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(七)月

This programme looks at the results of a recent survey in which 3,000 British people were asked to pronounce some of the most difficult words in the English language. Yvonne and Callum try their luck at pronouncing a few of those words and achieve s

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

SNOW WHITE CONTENTS SW---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人 P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物 音乐起,旁白 A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the que

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

EDUCATION REPORT -August 29, 2002: Adult Education By Jerilyn Watson (Photo -Montgomery College) This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Millions of Americans take part in adult education pr

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

22-The Gift of Insults

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

Lots of Fruit in Childhood Cuts Adult Cancer Risk (2003) Adults who had been fed plenty of fruit when they were children are less likely to suffer from certain types of cancer,British scientists said on Wednesday. A medical study of nearly 4,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BBC Learning English People and Places David Coulthard Jackie: Hello, welcome to the programme, with me Jackie Dalton. I dont know if this sound means anything to you, but to me it conjures up images of my dad dropping off to sleep in front of the t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

WASHINGTON, June 23 (Xinhua) -- The White House announced Wednesday that British Lieutenant General Nick Parker would serve as acting Commander of NATO's International Security Assistance(援助) Force in Afghanistan until a new U.S. Commander is

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

NEW YORK -- A former director of the Goldman Sachs investment bank, Rajat Gupta, was found guilty Friday of insider trading by a jury in New York. After deliberating for two days, the federal jury of eight women and four men found Gupta guilty on thr

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻