A: You know who won the election, right? B: Im still shocked that Obama was elected. A: I couldnt believe it, either. B: He just made history. A: I hope you voted for him. B: Of course I did. Did you? A: I made sure to vote for him. B: I am really ex

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-选举

President Hoover, Mr. Chief Justice, my friends: This is a day of national consecration. And I am certain that on this day my fellow Americans expect that on my induction into the Presidency, I will address them with a candor and a decision which th

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

Welcome back to Business Skills 360 the podcast that looks at the other side of Business English. This is the fourth and final part in our 360 series on your first job interview. Today were going to tackle a few of those really tough questions that i

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语求职面试培训

听歌学英语:日不落英文原版BWO(Sunshine In The Rain) Sunshine In The Rain When I'm in Berlin you're off to London 当我在柏林而你已离开到了伦敦 When I'm in New York you're doing Rome 当我在伦敦而你在罗马 All those cra

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

THIS IS AMERICA - Occupy Demonstrators Share a Common Message Although Demands May STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Steve Ember. SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: And Im Shirley Griffith. This week on our program, we look at the inc

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

A: Order! B: Your Honor, I am ready to make my plea. A: Whats your plea? B: I am pleading not guilty. A: But all the evidence points to you. B: I am not the guilty party A: What are you saying? B: I am not the person who committed that crime. A: Who

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-犯罪

A: I need order in the court! B: I am ready to make my plea. A: What do you plead? B: I plead not guilty. A: All the evidence indicates that you are guilty. B: I realize that, but I am not guilty. A: Is that right? B: I had nothing to do with the cri

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-犯罪

A: Order in the court! B: I would like to make my plea. A: What is it? B: I would like to plead not guilty. A: You do realize that all the evidence points to you? B: I know. But I did not do it. A: How do you figure that? B: I didnt commit the crime.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-犯罪

Eleanor Roosevelt Was the Most Influential Wife of Any American President (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Im Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And Im Shirley Griffith with People in America in VOA Special English. Today, we tell about the woman who was the most influential

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

ENVIRONMENT REPORT - November 15, 2002: Snow Melting on Mount Kilimanjaro By Cynthia Kirk This is the VOA Special English ENVIRONMENT REPORT. A new study says ancient snow on top of Mount Kilimanjaro

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与环境

本期节目看点:理科男学霸狂野表演,乖巧形象瞬间消失;小萝莉陪母亲参赛,萌音融化评委心;选手天生眼盲,却拥有过人乐感,现场再现詹妮弗名曲感动众人!更多精彩,敬请收看本期《

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

本期《特效化妆师大对决》将会是组合对战,以《绿野仙踪》中的人物掉入《爱丽丝梦游仙境》的兔子洞为创作背景,再现女巫、稻草人、飞天猴子等角色的造型。精彩内容,切勿错过!

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 特效化妆师大对决 第七季

Todd: What sports are you into? Wendi: I like everything. I do everything. Todd: Really! Wendi: Yeah. Todd: Whats the last sport you played? Wendi: The last sport I played Im just looking at my calendar the last sport I played was probably Ultimate F

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Now have you actually ever played in an organized league, like an Ultimate Frisbee league? Wendi: Yeah, I organize leagues. Todd: Oh, you do? Wendi: Yeah, I organize leagues and I represent Canada at Worlds and played against the Japanese teams

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

THE MAKING OF A NATION - February 21, 2002: Franklin Roosevelt and the First 100 Days By David Jarmul VOICE 1: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (Theme) T

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

2011 a Breakthrough Year for Blake Shelton Blake Shelton reached Number One with his 2001 debut single Austin, but its taken him a decade to reach superstar status. But, 2011 will be remembered as his breakthrough year. Sheltons eighth album, Red Riv

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(九月)

The United Nations refugee agency says it has begun work on a new camp for internally displaced people in western Ivory Coast. The UNHCR says it expects the current shortage of shelter for thousands of uprooted people to get worse as their numbers co

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(二月)

Lesson 160 Please lt me pass. 1.Please let me pass.请让我过去。 2.Pass me a cup of tea,please.请递给我一杯茶。 3.Pass me a piece of paper,please.请递给我一张纸。 4.Never pass up a chance to learm.永远不要放弃学习的机会。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

New Malaria Strain Difficult to Treat Declining malaria deaths in Africa and progress toward an effective malaria vaccine are raising hopes the disease will soon be eradicated worldwide. But researchers at the annual meeting of the American Society o

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十二月)

Over the past three months, TV news has shown the David Bain re-trial. This is his second trial. David has spent 13 years in prison for murdering five members of his family, his mother, father, two sisters and his brother in 1994. David Bain said tha

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语