Gucci, or the House of Gucci, is a leading brand of fashion and leather goods. Its name is synonymous with style and luxury. It was founded in 1921 by fashion designer Guccio Gucci. Many of his designs are still with the company today, most notably t

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Rice is an important part of many peoples diets. Researchers from the Harvard School of Public Health in Massachusetts have released a report about rice. It shows that eating white rice increases the ris

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(六)月

THIS IS AMERICA - Watching a Film in Your Car, Before the Age of the Small Screen From VOA Learning English, welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in Special English. Im June Simms. Drive-in movie theaters are considered an American invention. Drive-ins became

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

DOUG JOHNSON: Welcome to American Mosaic in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) Im Doug Johnson. Today, we listen to Wake Up, a new album from John Legend and the Roots. And we answer a question about a famous Tennessee Williams play. But first, we tell abo

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Foreign policy issues, including the situation in Iraq, figured prominently in speeches during the third day of the Democratic national convention in Boston. 在波士顿举行的民主党全国代表大会的第三天里,外交政策问题,包括伊

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

By Dan Robinson Washington 03 November 2006 If Democratic Party candidates win a majority in the Senate or House of Representatives in the November 7 congressional election, the party would gain control of key committees overseeing government operat

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十一月)

VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Shirley Griffith with the VOA Special English program PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today, we tell about pianist John Lewis. He created one of one of the most famous jazz groups in America, the Modern Jazz Quarte

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(三)月

By Nazzy Beglari Cairo 24 February 2006 watch report on Youssra Known as the

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(二月)

Starin out my window at you Gettin by aint the same without you And I aint the same without you Can't even do my thing without you So Long To the one I Love And I remember how it was I wish I could be back there cuz I wanna be back where I can... Tak

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

今天我们要学的词是scrutiny。 Scrutiny是名词,意思是详细审查。美国百年老店通用汽车公司星期一申请破产,进入重组。General Motors' reorganization will come under intensive scrutiny from the U.S. Treasury, 通用

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

The other day I went for a walk in the park with a friend of mine. We don't see eachother very much because she is busy taking a nursing degree, so it was a treat to spend some time together. The day couldn't have been any nicer. It was a cool but ve

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Gucci is shedding all signs of Frida Giannini, a process thats been sped up thanks to this epic Gucci sale happening in China. 古奇正在清理所有弗里达贾娜妮设计的款型,多亏了这次在中国具有史诗般意义的促销,清理库

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

By Margaret Besheer Washington 21 November 2007 The political crisis in Lebanon between pro- and anti-Syrian factions is about to come to a climax, with fears the outcome could split the country into two competing governments if a compromise cannot b

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十一月)

Todd: OK, Mike, I was wondering, you're from Canada, and you have lived in America, and we work together, and in our company everybody is American but you, so how would you say Canadians are different than Americans? Mike: Well, first of all, I'll ju

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

LOS ANGELES, June 20 (Xinhua) -- The Broadcast Television Journalists Association (BTJA) on Monday presented two top prizes of the Critics Choice Television Awards to ABC's hit Modern Family and AMC's Mad Men. Modern Family was named best comedy seri

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(422) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

HONG KONG, March 10 (Xinhua)-- Nuclear power remains important to China's energy development strategy because of its quest for clean energy and climate change mitigation, Ren Junsheng, nuclear safety expert commission of China's Ministry of Environme

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

By Brian Wagner Miami 16 October 2009 More than three months into a political crisis in Honduras, business leaders are starting to feel the pain. Owners say the dispute between ousted President Manuel Zelaya and the interim government is scaring off

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十月)

The chief U.N. nuclear inspector begins another to visit to Iran on Monday, saying his highest priority is getting answers to allegations of military dimensions to the Iranian nuclear program. Speaking before he left Vienna on Sunday, International A

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The United Nations' nuclear watchdog agency has passed a resolution that cites deep and increasing concern about Iran's nuclear activities. The 35-member board of the International Atomic Energy Agency approved the resolution Friday, about a week aft

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

金属:Blessthefall - Higinia 相关介绍 :起初听说Belssthefall时,我以为这是一支福音摇滚乐队,便开始有些抱怨。因为不喜欢那种整张专辑都是对于上帝的赞美之词,似乎上帝本身完美无缺,这实在

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲