PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Hank Williams By Paul Thompson BROADCAST: December 22, 2002 (THEME) VOICE ONE: PEOPLE IN AMERICA --a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (THEME) Every week at this

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

A: I'm hungry. B: So am I. A: Where should we go eat today? B: How about we go eat in the cafeteria? A: I never bought food from the cafeteria. B: You haven't? They have a lot of good stuff. A: What do they have? B: They sell everything. A: Well, I w

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-食物

Todd: OK, Kerri, I'm going to ask you about the news. Do you follow the news everyday? Kerri: Sometimes. Todd: How do you follow the news? Kerri: Well, in Japan mostly the radio or the internet. Todd: Oh, really. OK. What radio station? Kerri: NPR, b

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

I was puzzled! Why was this old woman making such a fuss about an old copse which was of no use to anybody? She had written letters to the local paper, even to a national, protesting about a projected by-pass to her village, and, looking at a map, th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

The United States and Russia have agreed to reopen talks on reducing long-range nuclear weapons. The announcement was made as U.S. President Barack Obama and Russian President Dmitri Medvedev met in London, the site of the G20 economic summit. US Pr

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(四月)

By Ayaz Gul Islamabad 05 January 2006 Pakistan says it has dismantled the secretive nuclear proliferation network once headed by the founder of the country's own nuclear weapons program, Abdul Qadeer

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(一月)

Technology Report - A Hollywood Movie Producer Helps Develop Mobile Calendar Application 科技报道 - 好莱坞电影制片人联合开发的语音日程表 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(八)月

By Kurt Achin Seoul 23 December 2006 Despite a push for a diplomatic breakthrough at the end of 2006, the effort to keep North Korea out of the nuclear weapons club not only did not succeed - it lost ground. In October, the North defied internationa

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十二月)

By Challiss McDonough Cairo 23 April 2006 Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi Iran says its uranium enrichment work is

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(四月)

By Challiss McDonough Cairo 11 June 2006 Iranian Top Nuclear Negotiator Ali Larijani, left , talks with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, during their meeting in Cairo, Egypt Iranian officials are rejecting some aspects of an international package o

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(六月)

Head-waiter: Good evening, sir. Henry: Good evening. Wed like a table for four, please. Head-waiter: Do you have a reservation, sir? Henry: No, Im afraid not. Can we sit over there? Theres a table free by the window. Head-waiter: Sorry, sir. That tab

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

By Gary Thomas Washington 12 June 2006 The United States and its European allies have offered Iran a package of incentives to get Tehran to abandon any ambition to build nuclear weapons. Iran has not rejected the package outright, but is standing fi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(六月)

WASHINGTON, Nov. 24 (Xinhua) -- An inexpensive drug that treats Type 2 diabetes has been shown to prevent a number of natural and man-made chemicals from stimulating the growth of breast cancer cells, according to a newly published study by a Michiga

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

By Gary Thomas Tehran 20 July 2006 Iran says it is still studying a package of incentives offered by the West to get Tehran to halt uranium enrichment. The country's National Security Council has also accused the United States of attempting to block

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(七月)

By David Gollust State Department 05 July 2006 The United States says Iran has had plenty of time to consider the nuclear offer by major powers, and that an answer is needed by next week. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice discussed the issue by te

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(七月)

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad addresses the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty (NPT) conference at United Nations headquarters, Monday, May 3, 2010 Delegates from around the world are at the United Nations in New York, taking part in the Nuclear

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

The U.S. State Department says it is unfortunate that North Korea has not yet met its commitments in six-nation diplomacy aimed at getting rid of its nuclear weapons. Japan's Foreign Ministry issued a statement Monday using similar language. 美国国务

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年1月

PRETORIA, Dec. 14 (Xinhua) -- The whereabouts of former president Nelson Mandela who is receiving treatment for a lung infection have puzzled journalists who are scrambling to get first- hand as well as first-time information about the anti-apartheid

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是dialogue。 Dialogue, 对话。 Freed Burmese activist Aung San Suu Kyi called for dialogue with the Myanmar government, 缅甸民主运动领袖昂山素季获释后,呼吁跟缅甸政府展开对话。 Russia and Japan

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

I have nothing Share my life, take me for what I am Cause Ill never change all my colours for you Take my love, Ill never ask for too much Just all that you are and everything that you do I dont really need to look very much further I dont want to ha

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音