台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: While some may see them as the crazy ones. We see genius. 或许有些人认为他是一个疯子,但是我们认为他是个天才。 Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Crazy Horse was Chief of the Lakota Indians, a Warrior and a Holy Man He tried to protect his people's way of living. VOICE ONE: I'm Phoebe Zimmermann. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today, we t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

The movie version of Kevin Kwans popular novel Crazy Rich Asians received a warm welcome at American theaters Wednesday and Thursday. Theater goers bought more than $8.5 million worth of tickets. It was a good start, especially since the film cost on

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(303) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

The Closest Thing To Crazy-Katie Melua 歌曲歌词 The Closest Thing To Crazy Katie Melua How can I think I'm standing strong, Yet feel the air beneath my feet? How can happiness feel so wrong? How can misery feel so sweet? How can you let me watch

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

一般人会在婚礼上选择非常抒情的歌曲,对不,不能说90%,也有70%吧,可是哈Beyonce的孩子们都不是一般人,他们不喜欢传统婚礼,就喜欢high高兴了,而这首crazy in love的节奏,绝对可以把一个

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind There was something so pleasant about that phase. Even your emotions had an echo In so much space And when you're out there Without care, Yeah, I was out of touch But it wasn't because I did

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

One day, I'll slow and lay down, 有一天,我会放慢脚步安静地躺下 Spend my weekends in a swing out on the wraparound. 裹着衣服在秋千上度过周末 Oh but these days, I'm on a mission 哦,但是这些天,我有任务要做 To

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Lesson 105 Crazy! 1.Crazy!真够狂热的! 2.I'm craxy about you.我为你而痴狂。 3.I'm crazy about you.我迷恋上了英语。 4.Are you craxy?你疯了吗? 5.Today has just been crazy.今天都快忙疯了。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

I can hear her heartbeat for a thousand miles Hear the heavens open everytime she smiles And when I come to her that's where I belong Yet, I'm running to her like a river strong She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love She gives me love, love,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: The breakout star of Crazy Rich Asians goes by one name, Awkwafina. Clever and profane, she catapulted to Internet fame back in 2012, when she released a music video about - and this might offend some people - a slang word for he

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Ever since the day you went away and left me lonely and cold My life just hasn't been the same ohh baby, nooo When I looked into your eyes the moment that I let you go I just broke down (down) Baby if I ever get the chance to be with you again I woul

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Tonight, I'm gonna break away Just you wait and see I'll never be imprisoned by a faded memory Just when I think I'm over her This broken heart will mend I hear her name and I have to cry The tears come down again It happens all the time, this crazy

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Take the blame off of me, put it on my lonely heart Guilty of still loving you 'cause you left it all alone It's been looking for a home And it's crazy what a lonely heart will do Like running to open arms like a love starved child Holding on to the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

This old man and me, were at the bar and we Were having us some beers and swaping I don't cares Talking politics, blonde and red-head chicks Old dogs and new tricks and habits we ain't kicked We talked about Gods grace and all the hell we raised Then

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Katie Melua,英国的蓝调女王,这首The Closest Thing To Crazy是她的首只出道单曲,纤柔浪漫的曲调,配上Katie流畅柔美的声线,就像一部爱情电影的最后,夕阳下慢慢响起的片尾曲,安静而美好。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I remember when I remember 我永远都记得 I remember when I lost my mind 当我发疯了的那天 There was something so pleasant about that phase 你我曾经有一段美好愉快的时光 Even your emotions had an echo 我都能听到你的回声

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

加拿大当红的朋克团体Hawk Nelson发片,新专辑的歌曲依然是如此朗朗上口,旋律优美难忘。作为一支商业乐队,Hawk Nelson在音乐上从不输人,无论是乐队形象还是封面设计,这支乐队健康向上的

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Now blue ain't the word for the way that i feel There's a storm brewin' in this heart of mine This ain't no crazy dream i know that it's real You're someone else's love now you're not mine Crazy arms that reach to hold somebody new While my yearnin'

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

one day, i'll slow and lay down, spend my weekends in a swing out on the wraparound. oh but these days, i'm on a mission to get these wild oats out of my system. yeah i might stay out all night, i've gotta do a little wrong so i know what's right. i

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Simple Plan - Crazy Tell me what's wrong with society When everywhere I look I see Young girls dying to be on TV They won't stop 'til they've reached their dreams Diet pills, surgery Photoshopped pictures in magazines Telling them how they should be

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲