remember when,I remember,I remember when I lost my mind。 我永远都记得当我发疯了的那天 -lost my mind 失去理智,发疯 There was something so pleasant about that phase. 你我曾经有一段美好愉快的时光 -指歌手与他的

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

今天播音我差点儿迟到。本来出门挺早的,谁知道路上遇到车祸,堵了个水泄不通。原来半个小时的路,我足足开了一个半小时。我一停好车,就向办公室飞奔,冲进演播室的时候,只剩下三

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

I can hear her heartbeat for a thousand miles Hear the heavens open everytime she smiles And when I come to her that's where I belong Yet, I'm running to her like a river strong She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love She gives me love, love,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Flying ironing in one of the extreme sports in the UK You might not know it, but many sports and games that are played all over the world were invented by the British. Football, tennis, cricket, snooker, rugby, and golf all originated in the British

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Beyonce Featuring Jay-Z - Crazy In Love (碧昂丝/疯狂的爱) 年度最佳单曲提名 《Crazy in Love》是美国RB歌手兼作曲人Beyonc Knowles与饶舌歌手Jay-Z共同演唱的一首歌。2002年由制作人Rich Harrison为碧昂斯录音

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Blue skies Gentle breeze What a day Sunshine and sweet harmonies Time to play No more complications From now on just Good vibrations! On my way Feeling fine Can see my reflection in my surfboard shine Can hardly wait To cause a commotion Cmon everyon

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

歌曲: Crazy 艺人: Patrick Nuo 音乐星级: ★★★★★ 所属专辑: Welcome 发行年代: 2003 风格: Pop 介绍: 对于喜欢帅哥,喜欢听流行音乐的歌迷来说,这首歌是相当不错的作品,抒情性比较强,旋律也比较惹人喜欢。Crazy正是来自瑞士帅哥歌手兼模特Patrick Nuo《

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

简单计划(Simple Plan)是一支来自加拿大蒙特利尔的流行朋克乐团。乐队歌曲核心部分的突出特点是低沉圆润而抒情,2002年推出首张专辑一炮打响,仅仅一年,他们周游了五大洲,演出300多场

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Billy Currington是一位美国乡村歌手。他从2003年起至今推出了五张专辑,其中有十支单曲都登上了Billboard的乡村音乐流行榜和乡村之声榜。这七支冠军单曲Must Be Doin' Somethin' Right, Good Directions, Pe

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

颇有迷幻色彩的柔和女声倾情演绎的Going Crazy自然也是恍惚迷离的。 从英国电视剧走出的歌手natalie曾一度对自己的嗓音很没有信心,但是演而优则唱的她第一首单曲就技惊四座。 Going Crazy Na

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

I can hear her heartbeat for a thousand miles Hear the heavens open everytime she smiles And when I come to her that's where I belong Yet, I'm running to her like a river strong She gives me love, love, love, love, crazy love She gives me love, love,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Crazy girl Crazy girl Crazy girl Crazy girl Oh I see you watchin' I see you wantin' it And now I'm testin' you With every chance I get I'm igniting you Explosion Can't deny the Compulsion Get ready, get set On your runway jet Get up on me, grind me f

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

girl crazy 歌手:lmnt 专辑:all sides feels like im losin my mind caught up tryna count all these girls in my life so hard for me to resist when they walk by they give me the eye i fall in love everytime pre-chorus: and its so deceiving how people p

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Can City Living Make You Crazy? Could city living be making you crazy? A new report says that weak social ties may be to blame for the higher incidence of mental disorders in cities. Its not the hustle and bustle of living in the concrete jungle surr

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It's a crazy summer nights I feel the love is in the air As I am walking down the street It's a hot summer night I see the boys impressing girls As they are dancing to the beat Underneath the moonlight Expectations Reaching for the sky Life is good t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Love, I don't think so I'd have to be a fool to go down that road Aww, look at you, look at you, look at you I'd be crazy not to I know it makes no sense Why would I jump off perfectly a good cliff Aww, look at you, look at you, look at you I'd be cr

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

意乱情迷:Natalie-Going Crazy 颇有迷幻色彩的柔和女声倾情演绎的Going Crazy自然也是恍惚迷离的。从英国电视剧走出的歌手natalie曾一度对自己的嗓音很没有信心,但是演而优则唱的她第一首单曲就

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

He almost forgot how to drive over here While he tried to survive a year over there Some young punk just flipped him off And ran him off of the road He just turned 22 last week In the back of a strike somewhere in Tehran He never thought he'll live t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

You cuss like a sailor, smoke a pack a night You're hell bent on livin' like you ain't afraid to die You're a little too fast, you won't slow down I'm your shotgun girl 'til my time runs out . Your crazy runs deep and I can see That walk away sure th

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

白洁 is CRAZY about YOU!! 2月14号是情人节!所以我们今天一起来看看跟爱情有关的美语说法! 1) crazy about 非常喜欢 2) fall for 爱上一个人 3) have a crush on 偷偷喜欢 4) have a thing for 喜欢一个人

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语