33.The Harm of Fake Commodities With the rapid economic development,fake commodities have rushed into our life and greatly affected the normal market order.As can be seen,fake commodities are greatly harmful to both the consumers and the manufacturer

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

人身上最重要的部位是什么呢?或许每个人都会有自己不同的答案:有的人选择脑;有的人选择眼;有的人选择手。但是你为什么选择这个答案呢?仔细思考一下,也许你能和下面这篇文章的作者一样,获得一个让别人感到诧异的答案。 My mother used to ask me what is the mos

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英文故事剧

House and Home House and home are two words that have similar meanings. House and home both refer to places where people live. However, there is a difference between them. Home is often referred to as the place that we live in with our families. Sadl

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业四级听力50篇

Hello, we have a special triple grande caramel mocha with whipped cream for only three ninety-nine. Can I take your order? That's the kind of information-loaded question that you get asked when you pull up to a Starbucks drive-thru. Just as you are a

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Cyndi Lauper于1984年1月27日发布的单曲,由Cyndi Lauper和Rob Hyman合作创作,Rick Chertoff监制。 lying in my bed I hear the clock tick, 躺在床上,听着时钟的滴答声 think of you 心里想念着你 Caught up in circles conf

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Everyday Grammar: In, On, and At 日常语法:In,On和At的用法 When English speakers talk about time and place, there are three little words that often come up: in, on, and at. These common words are prepositions that show a relationship between t

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Men in Mauritania's capital, Nouakchott, say they are finding it harder to find a wife or stay married if they do. Mauritanian men say their lives and those of women around them are on a difficult straddle between traditional rules and more modern p

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(391) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(六月)

ROBERT SIEGEL, HOST: One of the president's tweets in the new year that Ari mentioned earlier is sowing confusion and anger in the conflict between Israelis and Palestinians. NPR's Michele Kelemen reports. MICHELE KELEMEN, BYLINE: Just last month, th

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

STEVE INSKEEP, HOST: Just before the new year, many people in high-tax states scrambled to prepay their state and local taxes. The idea was to pay what they owe for the upcoming year ahead of the new tax law that limits the amount that they could ded

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: Something's going on at the University of Washington. (SOUNDBITE OF ARCHIVED RECORDING) UNIDENTIFIED CROWD: (Chanting) Go Huskies, go. GARCIA-NAVARRO: Jake Browning is the star quarterback for the Huskies. But get this, the

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(274) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

The Most Important Body Part 身体最重要的部位 人身上最重要的部位是什么呢?或许每个人都会有自己不同的答案:有的人选择脑;有的人选择眼;有的人选择手。但是你为什么选择这个答案呢?仔

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

By Carolyn Weaver New York 07 April 2008 As the dollar's value drops, especially in relation to the euro, the British pound and some Asian currencies, New York City is experiencing a new kind of tourism boom. The world is coming to New York to go sho

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(四月)

By Carolyn Weaver New York 03 March 2008 A new play, Betrayed, has again drawn attention to the plight of Iraqis who have worked for the U.S. in Iraq. The play by author and journalist George Packer grew out of an article he published last year in th

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

By Joe Bavier Abidjan 14 April 2006 Chad's President Idriss Deby waves to supporters in the capital N'djamena Chad's president has claimed a victory over attacking rebels, after intense fighting that

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(四月)

By Carolyn Weaver New York 05 May 2008 New York City's largest film event, the Tribeca Film Festival, is screening 120 films this year in theaters around downtown Manhattan. The 12-day festival [which ran through May 4] was created to revive the econ

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(五月)

1. I feel a responsibility for this entire workplace, environment, atmosphere. And as a coach, your job is to help develop players, as football players, as people, as men. Thats what I have done for 30 years, thats what I have committed to do on this

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(十一月)

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick, and think of you caught up in circles confusion is nothing new Flashback warm nights almost left behind suitcases of memories, time after sometimes you picture me I'm walking too far ahead you're calling to me,

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音