专业术语:护理诊断术语 4 (8)认知(Knowing) 知识缺乏(特定的)(Knowledge Deficit)(Specify) 定向力障碍(Impaired Environmental Interpretation) 突发性意识模糊(Acute Confusion) 渐进性意识模糊(

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

King John was the King of England. He did not like anyone else to look ricer than himself. The Abbot of Canterbury was rich. He was enjoying luxurious life. The King did not like the Abbot. He was in great anger. He sent his soldiers to bring the Abb

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Tax free --- duty free Tax cuts Income tax General-----generally speaking Federalist Type---kind---sort Typewriter----typist Salary---wage---income Earn money----earn a living Make money---make a livi

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

AMERICAN MOSAIC - What to Call a Storm? How Scientists Name Hurricanes By Dana Demange and Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Friday, September 23, 2005 (MUSIC) HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Specia

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

FAITH LAPIDUS: Now, the VOA Special English program AMERICAN STORIES. (MUSIC) Our story today is called The Boarded Window. It was written by Ambrose Bierce. Here is Shep ONeal with the story. SHEP ONEAL: In eighteen thirty, only a few miles away fro

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(二)月

101.Excuse me 102.at your service 103.I’ve come to see Miss Tomura, Aiko Turmora 104.what’s his room number, please? 105.Sorry I don’t know It’s her, not him, by the way. 106.Ah There’s a la

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街高级英语

This is Scientific American's 60-Second Science, I am Karen Hopkin. This'll just take a minute. A trip to the emergency room is usually traumatic. It has to be. Why else would you be going? But new research shows that it also tends to be confusing. S

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(八)月

24. Sexual confusion, economic frustrations, and religion hopeall came together in a decisive moment when he opened the bible, told his father that the first line he saw would settle his fate, and read the magical words: Come out from among them, tou

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

complex a.复杂的 n.综合设施 The mathematician invented a complex number system. 那位数学家发明了一套复杂的数字系统。 This shopping complex consists of a department store and two big malls. 这块购物区有一家百货公司及

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500

「東北地方太平洋沖地震」により被害に遭われた方々へ、心よりお見舞いを申し上げるとともに、一日も早い復旧をお祈りいたします。 In this Business Skills 360 lesson we take a look at the language

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语管理课程

whoa, oh, oh, oh, yeah oh, oh, yes yeah lived all my days trying to embrace life with my heart by all the beauty i feel and create it spins and moves flows at my pace telling its story from the tear r

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

陈豪是个勤快的年轻人,ABC美国公司的总裁很喜欢他, 正在逐渐给他增加一些任务。陈豪也很机灵,凡是没有把握的事都去请教美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) M: 陈豪,你好象很激动,What happe

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Olivia Ong是华研国际音乐力捧艺人,华裔新加坡女歌手。2008年以前她以演唱英语歌与日语歌为主,也有少量的华语歌曲,被日本乐坛誉为是在这十年最会唱巴萨诺瓦(Bossa Nova)曲风的歌手。

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: English teacher Lida Baker explains the use of the words after and before. LIDA BAKER: I'm going to say a few sentences and I just want you to tell me two things: Is the sentence

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Im safely aside I live from my instincts Cant see your reasons Cant see your rhymes I take my steps Need nothing to follow All those miles Ill make mine Been there, been gone Im here, I am nowhere With you Id stay for a while Might feel like home The

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I have something rather more difficult for you today. Matthew Arnold was an English poet who lived from 1822 to 1888. One of his most famous poems is Dover Beach. Dover is a town on the south coast of England. It is the place where you take a ferry t

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

I stand before you A shadow of a man Can you see behind these eyes of sorrow? Confusion leading through my mind Time keeps on tunning Can you choose your path? The right way to follow Seeking for answers Feels like sanity slips away What is the filth

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Don't laugh, but I'm actually gonna miss this place. 说了你别笑,我还有点舍不得这里 I'm leaving with some good memories -- first I've had since this started. 我将带着美好回忆离开,从事发至今终于有好事了。 So, you

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Lying in my bed I hear the clock tick And think of you Caught up in circles confusion Is nothing new Flashback warm nights Almost left behind Suitcases of memories Time after Sometimes you picture me I'm walking too far ahead You're calling to me I c

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Please follow straight the way that will lead you To read me deep inside cause i love you. And now please come with me let confusion fade away. I can't stand waiting. i can't stand waiting. Wherever my love is written For you only you is right to kno

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲