IVY: Excuse me. I need to refill this prescription. KAREN: It says on the bottle here that you can have two refills. IVY: Yes, I need to refill it today. KAREN: Alright. I'm sorry, Miss. According to our file, this prescription has already been refi

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(305) / 评论(0) 分类 应急英语口语

It's been a difficult four years, but I'm finally done. I changed my major three times. I thought I wanted to become a doctor, but I realized I'm not interested in medicine. The courses were hard and not interesting to me. I already have my first int

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 推理类英语听力

Text Is it ever proper for a medical doctor to lie to his patient? Should he tell a patient he is dying? These questions seem simple enough, but it is not so simple to give a satisfactory answer to them. Now a new light is shed on them. TO LIE OR NOT

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第四册

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Barbara Klein. VOICE TWO: And I'm Bob Doughty. Today we tell about headaches, the head pain that strikes almost everyone at some time. (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: Have you had a headache rece

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(二)月

专业术语生物和医学英语术语 应用生物学 Applied Biology 医学技术 Medical Technology 细胞生物学 Cell Biology 医学 Medicine 生物学 Biology 护理麻醉学 Nurse Anesthesia 进化生物学 Evolutionary Biology 口腔外科学

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Since 1971,the Bushnell Cup has been awarded to the Ivy football player of the year, who is selected by vote of the eight coaches. This trophy,presented to the Ivy League by the Eastern Association of Intercollegiate Football Officials,was na

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 走进耶鲁大学

Everyone is weirded out. Im very weirded out. Husband? Husband? Thursday, April 12, 1984 (Henry is 36, Clare is 12) HENRY: Clare and I are playing chess in the fire circle in the woods. Its a beautiful spring day, and the woods are alive with birds c

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

音乐咖啡厅:Jordin Sparks - The Cure 相关介绍:年仅17岁的黑人女高中生Jordin Sparks凭着高亢嘹亮的声线和永不言败的精神,凭借一首This Is My Now击败以娴熟的口技为人熟知的帅哥Blake Lewis ,以7400万的

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Ihaveafeverandarunnynose. 我发烧了,还流鼻涕。 例句: A:Hi,canIhelpyou? 你好,我能帮你吗? B:I'mnotfeelingwell.Ihaveafeverandarunnynose. 我感觉不舒服。我发烧了,还流鼻涕。 A:Soundslikeacold.Haveyoutakenanymedici

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Barbara Klein. STEVE EMBER: And I'm Steve Ember. Today we tell about headaches, the pain that strikes almost everyone at some time. (MUSIC) BARBARA KLEIN: Have you had a headache recently? If yo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

BEIJING, Sept. 1 (Xinhua) -- Medicine prices at public clinics have been notably reduced thanks to a policy that promotes basic medicine, an office of the State Council said Thursday. Current price levels of basic medicine used by government-funded t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, April 20 (Xinhua) -- Chinese hospitals have been told to stop using medication that may have been packaged in contaminated medicine capsules, the Ministry of Health said Friday. Hospitals must sort through their inventories, remove and seal

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. President Barack Obama wants to invest $215 million into a new health initiative that would help tailor medical treatment to an individual's genetic make-up. 奥巴马总统提议向美国一项新的基因研究计划投资2亿一千五百万美元

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

说到吃,大家首先想到的是eat这个词。Eat强调的是吃的动作,比如我刚吃了一个苹果就可以说I just ate an apple. Eat通常和表示食物的词一起用,比如eat bread, eat chicken等等。Eat 还可以和dinner一起用

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(265) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

释义: give (somebody (sth))a try 尝试做某事 就算不能预测成功与否也要试一试,可以用 give it a try 来表达。此时 try 表示尝试,也可以用 shot 来取代。 例句: I'll give them a try. 我会试试的。 Why d

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Yeah she wants to do it for money... ...I wanna do it because I like rummaging through strangers' medicine cabinets. Have you cleaned houses before? Well, I had a house and it was very clean. But whatever the task, you won't be sorry. Max and I are

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: With a bit of science, you can turn an illegal high into a legal one. This transformation comes at the molecular level. Some drugs can be altered to make them above board, making them essentially copies of banned drugs. So, how a

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Biotech patents 生物技术专利 Taking it personally 对人下药 A legal fight over a new generation of medicine 新一代药品的法律纠纷 DRUG research is in dark times, as pipelines dry up and development budgets are cut. But one shaft of

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Being happy is the answer to a happy life Do not let bad things ruin the empire of happiness in you Hence, let that bad things teach you how to embrace them and turn them into a happy moment Just laugh at those problems for you to be able to think po

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

A: Is there a medication you can prescribe to help me with my problem? B: There are various choices of blood pressure medication that we can try. A: What is available? B: We could start with Hydrochlorothiazide, which is a diuretic. A: Are there many

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 健康-Health