Weekly Address: Everyone Who Works Hard Should Get Ahead 每周电视讲话:努力工作的人应该取得成功 WASHINGTON, DC In this weeks address, President Obama highlighted the progress our economy has made, with more than 3.1 million jobs cr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好! Nearly six years after the worst financial crisis of our lifetimes, our businesses have added nearly 10 million new jobs over the past 53 months. 6年前,我们遭遇了此生最严重的经济危机,经过53个月的努力

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好! As 2014 comes to an end, we can enter the New Year with new confidence that America is making significant strides where it counts. 2014年就要结束了,这一年我们取得了巨大的成就,籍此我们将满怀信心

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Good morning. Scripture tells us, We count as blessed those who have persevered. Secretary Hagel, General Dempsey, members of our Armed Forces, and, most of all, the survivors of that September day and the families of those we lost-Michelle and I are

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好! My top priority as President is doing everything I can to create more jobs and more opportunities for hardworking families to get ahead. 作为总统,我最重要的任务就是尽我一切努力为所有辛勤付出的工薪

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody. 大家好。 Whether you're firing up the grill, fired up for some college football, or filling up the car for one last summer road-trip-Happy Labor Day weekend. 无论你是准备点燃烧烤炉,还是要去大学橄榄球赛场加油

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Shirin Ebadi, born in 1947, is an Iranian lawyer and human rights activist. She is most famous for winning the 2003 Nobel Peace Prize. The panel of judges praised her significant and pioneering efforts for democracy and human rights, especially women

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

Some of India's most remote farming villages are beginning to see sundown in a new light, now that they are able to convert an abundant crop into electricity. Remote regions are prime examples of what people describe as old India - parts of the count

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

Obama backs Mexico's war on drugs 奥巴马回应墨西哥毒品战争 US President Barack Obama has said the US is a full partner with Mexico in its fight against the drug cartels. Speaking in Mexico City, he said the US must stem (组织) the flow of guns acr

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Russia says strategic stability, international security, non-proliferation, and cooperation against emerging threats are among the interests Moscow shares with the United States. The Kremlin is also offering a positive assessment of Wednesday's meet

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(四月)

AS IT IS - Mr. Obama's budget for the 2014 fiscal year Hello, again. Im Jim Tedder in Washington. President Obama has proposed a $3.77 trillion budget for the federal government. The president says his budget will help Americas economic recovery. Tha

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(四)月

By Al Pessin Pentagon 22 September 2009 The publication Monday of a secret assessment by the new U.S. and NATO commander in Afghanistan has sparked a fresh round of debate about what the coalition strategy should be and how many troops are needed to

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(九月)

President Barack Obama is making his debut on the world stage this week and the trip comes at a time when the president continues to enjoy generally strong support at home. U.S. President Barack Obama As world leaders take their measure of the new A

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(四月)

President Barack Obama began his first full day in office with a prayer service at Washington's National Cathedral. The ecumenical prayer service preceded what is expected to be a busy day focusing on national security and economic matters. Presiden

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(一月)

Obama's Mother Inspires Magical Journey During his run for the presidency, Barack Obama often talked about his mother, Ann Dunham, and the lessons she taught him through her work with poor rural communities around the world. Dunham died of cancer in

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(四月)

Obama: Iran Must be Held Accountable President Barack Obama says Iran's government must be held accountable for what he calls dangerous and reckless behavior in what the U.S. has alleged was a plot to assassinate Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the Unit

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

Happy New Year! Everybody. This week, I traveled to Cleveland, Ohio, to talk with folks about the biggest challenge we face as a country rebuildour economy so that, once again, hard work pays off, responsibility is rewarded, and anyone, regardless of

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

On Tuesday, in my State of the Union Address, I laid out a blueprint for an economy built to last an economy built on American manufacturing, American energy, skills for American workers, and a renewal of American values. This week, I took that bluep

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Over the last couple of weeks, Ive been traveling around the country and talking with folks about my blueprint for an economy built to last. Its a blueprint that focuses on restoring the things weve always done best. Our strengths. American manufactu

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hello, everybody. In recent weeks, weve seen signs that our economy is growing stronger and creating jobs at a faster clip. While numbers and figures will go up and down in the coming months, what cannot waver is our resolve to do everything in our p

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话