As the final preparations get underway for a major international conference in Beijing next month connected to the Belt and Road initiative, authorities in Fujian's coastal city of Quanzhou are moving to revive interest in its historical links with t

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

【句子对照】 He doesn't care about you -- all he wants is to make a quick buck. 他跟本就不关心你,而他所关心的是马上挣钱。 【关键俚语】 quick buck 英:Fast and easy profit; money made in a short period of time. 中:马上得到的利润或金钱

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 俚语口头禅

Disneyland attracts people of all interests. 迪斯尼乐园吸引了各色各样的人。 Could you tell me something about Disneyland? 你能给我讲讲关于迪斯尼乐园的亊吗? Disneyland attracts people of all interests. Ifs really worth

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

M: What do you think of the novel you just finished reading? W: I like it a lot. It has a very funny beginning, I think. It attracts your attention the moment you begin reading it. M: What do you like best about it? W: I like the plot. It's so full

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Jessica在美国一家公司工作了两年,她凭借自己出色的能力赢得了大家一致的好评。在接下来的区域经理竞选中,Jessica自认为这个职位非她莫属,可总裁却告诉她只有工作三年以上的员工才有资

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

Loving France法兰西之恋 Landing in France, amazing feeling suddenly arises which attracts you to know more about this country. France, approximately hexagonal in shape, has a boundary on the east with Germany, Switzerland and Italy, and is bound

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵80篇

Nowadays,there is a dramatic increase in the number of people who learn Chinese in foreign countries, such as the United States,Canada and the other countries.Why the Chinese is more and more well received? Many different reasons contribute to the cr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

pass the buck的意思是“把责任推给另一个人”。它的起源和poker game(纸牌游戏)有关。这里有什么故事?让我们来看个究竟吧。 据说,在19世纪的纸牌戏中

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

SXSW Attracts Musicians, Filmmakers from Around the World South by Southwest is known for its exuberance and its mingling of business and pleasure. While the music blares from several nearby venues, a delegation from Chile holds an event to bring tog

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(三月)

Lesson 39 Pass 1.Pass me the dictionary. 2.Why don't we pass the hat around? 3.Please don't pass me by. 4.Pass! 5.Pass it around and read. 6.Everyone keeps passing the buck. 7.You passed out on the desk. 8.Thank you for offering,but I think I'll pass

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

-It's all exciting to see a large animal in the sea, and of course, the turtles are very iconic species in marine world. And I'm surrounded around this life. Hundreds and hundreds of turtles are in the water column above me, passing over the reef's c

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2014年

Organizers of the prestigious annual Myanmar Gems Emporium are reporting an increase in the number of Chinese merchants this year, seen as a sign of a recovery in the Jade market. More than 6000 precious gems and jade are on sale at the event in the

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Good job! You did a great job. Wonderful! You look very handsome. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. It's now or never. Stick with it. I have confidence in you. Buck up! Show some courage! Don't let this get you down.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Their snake-like bodies can even wriggle into crevices. And they can fold their dorsal fin flat to squeeze through small holes. If discovered, a sleeping parrotfish wouldn't stand a chance. Once the first shock has caught its prey, the smell and comm

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2014年

Hello and Welcome to News and Reports on China Radio International. In This EditionAfter intensive negotiations, the P5+1 group and Iran have reached a first-step agreement on Iran's nuclear program. China says the results of the UN climate talks in

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻与报道—News and Reports

By Ernest Leong Washington 28 November 2007 The days are getting shorter, and colder in the northern hemisphere. Some worry about the ice and snow that is likely to come. But for many sports fans in the United States, this is ideal football weather.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十一月)

China's ancient history is a strong selling point for tourists from around the world. And for many visitors, the upcoming Olympic Games are adding a new dimension to China's appeal, as the country modernizes. Du Dawei is what American David Tool ca

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

CHONGQING, July 22 (Xinhua) -- A total solar eclipse was viewed at 9:15 a.m. in many places along the upper stream of China's longest river of the Yangtze. The moon shadow fully blocked the sun, and gazers could clearly enjoy the aura of solar corona

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

打榜热歌:Lily Allen携手绿教授 - Just Be Good To Green Lily Allen~看到她的名字小编就不由得激动!!这首和艺名为Professor Green的英国说唱艺人合作的Just Be Good To Green,本周刚上榜就打入英国单曲榜前

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Subject:You cannot buck the system. 迷你对话 A: My assistant was promoted only because he came to this company three years earlier. 我的助理升职了,就是因为他比我早来这个公司三年。 B: You cannot buck the system. 你无法抗

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语