昨天我去看了我好朋友的篮球比赛。虽然我很希望他赢,不过我也知道,他所在的球队处于弱势,如果没有奇迹出现的话,他们输定了。果不其然,他们以大比分败北。这也让我想到一个习惯

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Qian: This is my favourite restaurant. Qian: 这是我最喜欢的餐厅。 Simon: It looks very nice and the food looks delicious. Simon: 这个餐厅环境很好而且菜看起来也很好吃。 Qian: Yes, there might be some food you have never eaten before. Qian: 是的,但是

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

陈豪是在北京ABC美国公司工作。今天他下班后和公司里的美籍华人Mary一起去参加了一个招待会。现在两人正在往地铁站走。 (Office ambience) C: Mary,非常抱歉,我刚才没有给你介绍在跟我讲话的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Yes, sir. I'll bring your drink right away. 来了,先生。我马上把您的饮料拿来。 It's not that. There's an animal in my wife's salad. 不是钦料。我妻子的沙拉里有个东西。 Is there sir? I'm very sorry. I'll change it stra

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

世界之大,无奇不有,你都去过哪些稀奇古怪的餐厅呢? Dan: Hello and welcome to this weeks 6 Minute English. Im Dan Walker Smith and today Im joined by Callum. Callum: Hi Dan. Dan: Now today were talking about a new restaurant i

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

A very unique restaurant is getting a lot of talk these days in Brooklyn, New York. But it is not getting any talk inside the restaurant. The reason whyat this restaurant there is a rule against talking during dinner. The only thing to be heard at th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

The baby's coming out! 宝宝要出来了 It's...it's a big one! 是个大块头 Eddie, stop pretending to be pregnant. 埃迪,别再装怀孕了 I'm an uncle! 我要当叔叔啦 It's a boy! 是个男孩 Oh, my god. Louis did it. 我天,路易斯做

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 初来乍到第二季

1. Q: What can we learn from the conversation? A) It's quiet in the restaurant. B) The restaurant is too far from their school. C) The price is high in the restaurant. D) The restaurant serves good food. 2. Q: What does the man mean? A) On a busy str

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Massimo Bottura is an Italian chef, with plans to open two new restaurants in Paris and Naples next year. 博图拉(Massimo Bottura)是一位意大利厨师,他计划明年在巴黎和那不勒斯开两家新餐馆。 But wealthy diners will no

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

1. 寻问餐厅 到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 作品简介 : 夏威夷海滩椰风阵阵,海浪声声,景色优美,游人如织..美丽的女孩乔恩的咖啡茶点餐厅每天接待从世界各地旅游休闲的游客,有

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐小游戏

An Australian restaurateur fed up with the waste left by diners has ordered her customers to eat everything on their plates for the sake of the earth or pay a penalty fee。 Chef Yukako Ichikawa has introduced a 30 percent discount for diners who eat

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

McDonald's unveiled an upgraded online-to-offline (O2O) strategy in the Chinese mainland, aiming to link more stores to digital hardware and personalized products across the nation. 日前,麦当劳公司公布了在中国大陆升级的线上到线下

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(256) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

An Indian restaurant is set to become the first takeaway in the world to deliver its meals to customers' doorsteps by drone. 一家印度人开的餐馆要成为全球第一个使用无人机将外卖送至客户家门的餐厅。 The Don, in Milton

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Claire 为孩子们看到他们正在进行的夫妻活动而情绪崩溃,Gloria却以为是自己误发的裸照令Claire心情不好。Mitchell和Cameron为能进心仪已久的餐厅吃饭,他们故意帮着餐厅负责人照顾她的孩子,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

你是否已经为自己和家人准备了一趟出境游作为国庆长假的惊喜?或是正在规划冬季和春节的境外游? 到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. May I help you? / What can I get for you today? 每个店员都会问的。 回答:Yes. 这句也可以不答,直接点餐。 2. For here or to go? / Stay or to go? 在这儿吃还是带走? 回答:For here, number one combo. / To go, on

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Speaking at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, President Barack Obama on Friday mentioned this recent encounter. He attendees his credit card had recently been declined at a restaurant, forcing the First Lady to pick up the tab. Rich, I should

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. 寻问餐厅 到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

经常喝咖啡的筒子们,来看看各种咖啡的说法乃都会吗? 黑咖啡black coffee 淡味咖啡mild coffee 牛奶咖啡whitened coffee 速溶咖啡instant coffee 陈咖啡stale coffee 优质咖啡sound coffee 无咖啡因的咖啡decaf

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语