应届生也好,跳槽另觅高就也罢,求职者谁也逃不掉面试这一关!面试的技巧千千万万,行为面试的要点是讲好故事;饭局面试的要点是餐桌礼仪。不同类型的面试要用不同的技巧,你都掌握

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Correct body posture, while sitting for an interview, is very essential and leaves considerable impression with the interviewer. 面试时,正确的肢体语言很关键,正确的肢体语言会给面试官留下重要印象。 HR professionals b

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

When to Call Back After an Interview: Learn when is it appropriate to call back after a job interview and when it's not. 告诉你,面试后如何适时的打电话到公司询问结果。 In this day and age it is unfortunately all too common for

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

求职季,蚁族的奋斗要怎样才能脱颖而出呢? 1.Remember: The interview is meant to determine if youre a good fit for the company. 1.谨记:面试要看的是你是否适合该公司。 The first thing you need to do before the actua

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

1. Call Company Receptionists 打个电话给前台 Before you screw up your day and the person is who would talk to you, better check the companys profile. Make enough research about the position that you are applying for. It is always important tha

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

面试的基本原则是诚实原则,那么在面试的时候到底能不能撒些小谎呢?这要因事而论,不过下面这四件事,你最好不要在面试官面前说谎,不仅是因为很容易被阅人无数的HR识破,而且对自己

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Panel interviews pose unique challenges for applicants. When you interview with a single person, you essentially have a conversation with someone who might offer you a job. In panel interviews, the situation is a hybrid of a conversation and public s

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

If youre like a lot of job seekers, when you get called for an interview, you swing into preparation mode. You research the company, you try to predict what questions youll be asked, and you practice your answers until theyre flawless. But in the mid

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

一句精彩的引用可以让你的面试加分不少哦!下面是一些从电影中选出来的经典语录,你面试的时候不妨引用一下。不过首先还是要记住应该察言观色,在合适的时候说出来。 1、There is no ce

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试时如何跨应聘公司 你为什么要应聘本公司也是面试时一个常常会被问到的问题。这时候,你之前对公司资料的收集就能派上用场了。你可以简单的说一下你对公司的了解,当然,适当的夸

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试英语自我介绍:WHAT TO SAY 应说什么? What you actually say, in terms of the words you use, is something that you have to decide. You need to create an answer that sounds natural and, at the same time, interesting. 背答案估计没有

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What will my responsibilities be? 我要负责什么? Who will I report to? 我向谁汇报工作? Who will report to me? How experienced are they? 我负责管理哪些人?他们的工作情况怎样? What do you expect me to do in the first 6 month

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You've researched the company, updated your CV and even stalked the CEO on Facebook - and then they go and ask you a question about traffic lights. 你对这家公司做了了解研究,写好简历,还在脸书上关注这家公司的CEO然后,他

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When you're in the hot seat, there's a good chance your interviewer will turn the tables at some point and ask, Do you have any questions for me? 当面试官问完问题后,他可能会转而问你:你有没有什么问题要问我呢? When yo

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

电话面试应急训练 准备几个基本问题 如果你提前知道了电话面试的时间,则可以在面试时把简历、coverletter放在你旁边的桌子上,直接运用里面的句子回答问题。一些基本的问题,你可以事先

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

对于很多求职者来说,面试可谓是步步惊心说错一句话、做错一件事可能眼看要到手的工作就没了。在面试中究竟有哪些细节是需要注意的?又有哪些绝对不能烦的禁忌?就让这篇文章来手把

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

开场白 BRIEF INTRODUCTION 简介 开场白(prolusion)有可能决定整个面试的基调。所谓前三分钟定终身,即你给面试考官的第一印象,从言谈举止到穿着打扮将直接影响到你被录取的机会。要彬彬有

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Have you got any achievement or received any honor in the company? A1: Yes, I was chosen as one of employees of the month last year. And as a sales manager I succeeded in raising yearly sales volume by 25%. 《白领英语900句》:不管怎么说,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

每个应聘工作的都会经历面试这一关,面试时考官会问一系列相关的问题,面试结束后,主考官总会问你:还有什么问题吗?这时你就不能想到什么问什么,很可能给考官留下不好的印象,增

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.I do kind of live here 我在这里有住处 If you've used a different address on your rsum to tailor it to where the job is based, don't lie about it when it comes up in the interview. If your potential employer asks you where you live, tell them

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文