What are the things that drive interviewers the most crazy? Listen and learn. 到底是哪5种情况让面试官最抓狂呢,看一下吧。 1.You arrive super early 1. 来得太早了。 Everybody knows that you're an idiot if you show up late for

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

First impression counts, and interview table is place that matters. In order to boost your chances of getting hired, you need to make a very good first impression. You need to make sure that you project a professional image. 第一印象很重要,这

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

What is your greatest strength? is one of the easier interview questions you'll be asked. When you are asked questions about your strengths, it's important to discuss attributes that will qualify you for the job. 你最大的优点是什么?在面试

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

上一次我们讲到了要求升迁面试可以用到的一些句型,这一次我们来看看升迁面试的实例。 G=Georgia; H=Harold, personnel manager H: Come in. Please sit down. G: Thanks, Mr. Harold. I'm Georgia. H: OK, what can I do

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

So, can you tell me about yourself? 那么,你能向我介绍一下你自己吗? It's one of the most ubiquitous interview questions, and often one of the most difficult. 这是最常见的面试问题之一,通常也是最难回答的问题之一

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Ive interviewed hundreds of candidates at a variety of companies ranging from small startups to well-known companies like Google and across nearly every job function. Even the best candidates stumble; only very few people are natural interviewers. Fo

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Good Impression Is in the Details 细节让你留下好印象 4 Presentation Hints for a Good Job Interview 准备一次完美面试的4点陈述小技巧 As the presidential candidates answer endless variations of the same questions in pursuit of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试时总要说上那么几句,一般去了面试的公司以后,里面的接待人员都会主动问一些问题,先来看看下面这个对话吧: A: Can I help you? 有什么事吗? B: Yes。 Ive come to apply for the position a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如果面试后的一两周内都还没有得到通知,你也可以打电话去问问,这样能让自己心中有数,当然也可以写信或发Email去查问。我们这里所讲的主要是如何打电话询问面试结果。 BASIC EXPRESSION

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A hiring manager can often tell if you're the right fit for his or her organization just minutes after the two of you shake hands. In a Robert Half survey, executives polled said it typically takes them only 10 minutes to form an opinion of a candida

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

为了能让大家顺利通过外企面试英语,更加深刻地了解外企英语面试的细节,增强自己的信心,我们特别从选了一段应届毕业生去外企英语面试的真实对话,并把它们按顺序分成了不同的场景

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Hiring managers today have a lot of tools at their disposal to figure out if youre qualified for a job. The Internet reveals your history, and often the content and quality of your work; LinkedIn (一个网站,专为商务人士建立联系而用)

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Congratulations! You have finally landed a job interview with one of the top companies on your target list.That's exciting, now don't screw it up. 恭喜你!你终于能够得到一家理想的公司的面试机会了,实在是太激动了,但不

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语中有很多所谓的小词,别看就只有几个字母组成,但是意思可是不少哦~~大家可以发现很多小词在词典中的释义都要好几页,所以说起来这些词真正要掌握起来的话还是有一定难度的呶~~今

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

你为什么要应聘本公司也是面试时一个常常会被问到的问题。这时候,你之前对公司资料的收集就能派上用场了。你可以简单的说一下你对公司的了解,当然,适当的夸一下公司是有好处的,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Congratulations! You wowed your prospective employers on your first interview and have been called back for an encore. So, how will the second interview be different from the first? 祝贺你!你在初试时的表现让雇主们啧啧称赞。你接到

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

A: Can I help you? 有什么事吗? B: Yes. Ive come to apply for the position as an office secretary. 是的我是来应聘办公室秘书一职的。 A: Im Smith, the clerk of Human Resources Department. Whats your name? 我是史密斯,人

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试到了尾声,会出现两种情况:一种是告诉你等待消息,通常在大型招聘的时候面试官都会这么说;另一种就是现场决定要不要聘用你了,无论聘用与否都请记得一定要保持礼貌。且看下面

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试时总要说上那么几句,一般去了面试的公司以后,里面的接待人员都会主动问一些问题,先来看看下面这个对话吧: A: Can I help you? 有什么事吗? B: Yes。 Ive come to apply for the position a

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

对于求职者来说,海投简历后没有接到面试电话是一回事,参加面试后没有接到录用电话又是另外一回事。在面试后等待HR电话的漫漫长夜里,求职者往往会焦躁不安,患得患失。其实,HR没有

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语