1.Could I ask you where the company is? 我能咨询一下贵公司地址在哪里吗? 2.Can I get there by the No. 913 bus? 913路公交车能到吗? 3.Could you tell me the company address, please? 你能告诉我贵公司地址吗? 4.Could I

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Everyone knows how to introduce themselves, right? It's just like those name tags organizers pass out at networking events, Hello, my name is Unfortunately, a lot of job seekers have a tough time getting beyond that very basic introduction. Sure, the

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Scheduling an interview A: Mr. Carmichael, this is Ellen Bower calling again. You had said I should call this week to schedule an interview with you. B: Thats right, Ms. Bower. How are you? Im not sure if Ill be able to fit you in this week, Im afrai

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

第42期面试前的准备 阿妮塔是北京外语学院一名刚毕业的学生。有一家公司要她去面试,她的好友保罗给了她一些中肯的建议。 Anita: Paul, a company called me for an interview. Paul: That's great! You need t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

work experience is the type of work you've done in the past. If you haven't started working yet you can say Right now I'm still a student. or I'm a recent grad and I haven't started working yet. In the second sentence, recent grad is short for recent

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When they finish quizzing you,interviewers always ask, So, do you have any questions? That's your cue to show off your research with queries about the company's competitors, plans for growth, specific products, etc. But some questions can make yo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

面试的形式有很多种:一对一面试、一对多面试、群面、电话面试、甚至还有刻意刁难应征者的压力面试这些面试一般涉及哪些问题?又有什么应对方法?今天就一起来看看吧。 The traditional

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

模板一丨关于职位 The only reason is that I want a higher position. Id like to have a job that is more dynamic and challenging. I want to work in a company where I can display my ability, and I hope to have an opportunity to develop my abiliti

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

It's the most feared question during any job interview: Can you tell me about yourself? Before I share a list of 10 memorable answers, consider the two essential elements behind the answers: 你可以介绍一下自己吗?此题乃是面试无法回避

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

With unemployment hovering near eight percent, even landing a job interview can be difficult these days. So once you do, you want to make the most of it. Being prepared helps, of course, but the words you choose during the interview can be equally im

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

面试在求职过程中,可以说是压力最大的一个环节。面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问,如果能回答得从容不迫、简明扼要,恰当中肯,而且合乎老外的口味,那么肯定会大大增加你的录取机会。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试中常被问及的问题(2) 2. What is your greatest weakness﹖ You cannot avoid this question by saying that you do not have any everyone has weaknesses. The best approach is to admit your weakness but show that you are working on it and h

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

You know they're coming: Those seemingly unanswerable questions that pop up during job interviews. 你知道该来的总会来:那些看起来无法回覆的问题总会在求职面试的时辰俄然冒出来。 You can't clam up. And you don't wan

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

It worked! The cover letter,the resume,the research,the prayers - it's all come together,you've got the interview. Not the job,just the interview. Now all you have to do is go face-to-face with some super-important suit and persuade him that you're t

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试时,我们会面对形形色色的问题,而最令人哑口无言的,往往是一些最简单和最常见的题目,比如请你自我介绍一下。大多数应征者的反应是我应该如何作答呢? 其实要懂得应对此问题,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Having trouble with your job search? Not sure why you arent getting more interviews? It could be because of your lacklustre CV. No matter how impressive your accomplishments are, your CV may not reflect them to your best advantage. Several LinkedIn I

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Case Study-An Interview With Shell Oil Company The Shell Oil company is well known for its human resource assessment methodology, which has proven successful in the identification and selection of candidates for its global operations. Its approach an

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Preparing for an interview can be stressful -- and time-consuming. You can spend days researching a company, brainstorming answers to trick questions and preparing your portfolio. With so much to do, it's easy to forget the practical details that can

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office。 我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。 2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line。 抱歉,我不能再说了。有另一人在线。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

如果正在寻求能操练 英语 的挑战性的机会的话,就拿起电话吧。看不到你通话的对象也看不到他们使用的肢体语言可能会使电话变成最难的一种交流工具。但是不要害怕!我们提供一些窍门来

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语