面试是研究生复试过程中的重要环节,甚至可能直接决定复试的成败,面试时如果过于紧张会给老师留下不好的印象,几个小方法,帮你改善可能紧张的情况。 在研究生复试面试中,语言表达

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Setting yourself apart from the crowd is vital when you are looking for that new job. This applies for all stages of the recruitment process - you want to ensure that your CV is at the top of a recruiter or hiring managers pile, and that your intervi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

开场白 BRIEF INTRODUCTION 简介 开场白(prolusion)有可能决定整个面试的基调。所谓“前三分钟定终身”,即你给面试考官的第一印象,从言谈举止到穿着打扮

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 闭着眼睛飘单词 四级词汇

I am always surprised how some interviewees tend to trail off towards the end of an interview instead of finishing strong and leaving a lasting impression, says Zachary Rose, CEO and founder of Green Education Services, a green jobs training firm in

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

How would your friends or coworkers describe you? 你的朋友和同事都是如何评价你的呢? Sample 1. 实例1. Be prepared with a quote or two from co-workers. Either a specific statement or a paraphrase will work. Jill Clark, a co-worker a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Some skill sets are easier to screen for than others. A writing sample will highlight communication skills; extremely tough questions will test a candidates ability to think on his or her feet; and asking the applicant to discuss previous roles will

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

面试的第一步,一般都是做一个一分钟的自我介绍,根据公司不同,有时候也会要求做一分半钟、三分钟、五分钟的自我介绍;外企或与外语关联度较大的公司会要求做英语自我介绍。 不少面

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

1. What's your name? 你叫什么名字? 2. Can I have your name, please? 你能告诉我你的名字吗? 3. How do you spell your given name? 怎么拼写你的名字? 4. Do you have a nickname, or pet name? 你有缚号或昵称吗? 5. Do y

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

1. What should I wear if I want to go to an interview? 我想去参加面试,应该穿什么衣服呢? 2. You should take care to appear well-groomed and modestly dressed. 你应该仪表整齐,穿着得体。 3. Could you give me some suggesti

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Have you ever been fired? 你曾经被解雇过吗? Yes,ABC Manufacturing was acquired by World Manufacturing,all the managers and executives who did not speak English were let go. 是的,当ABC制造公司被World制造公司收购的时候,不会

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

常见面试问题(二) 上期节目我们说到了面试的重要性,那么,我们仍旧继续这个话题,来说说常见的面试问题。 What kind of person do you like to work with? 你喜欢和什么样的人共事呢? Would you mi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

Is the ten-thousand hour rule a general rule of success? 这是成功的常规定律? If we scratch below the surface of every great achiever, do we always find the equivalent of the Michigan Computer Center, 如果你能深入剖折各项伟大的成

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

About your academic records A: Are you a student leader at college? B: Yes。 Ive served as the monitor of our class for two years。 A: Have you got any honors or rewards in your university days? B: Yes。 Ive been on the honor roll for

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Mature, dynamic and honest。 思想成熟、有活力、为人诚实。 Excellent ability of systematical management。 有极强的系统管理能力。 Ability to work independently。 能够独立工作。 A person with ability plus flexibility

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面对越来越激烈的求职竞争,每一个即将毕业的大学生都在考虑如何先行一步,抢得致胜先机。在用人单位越来越注重考察应聘者整体素质的今天,英语可以说成了求职面试,尤其是外企求职

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面对越来越激烈的求职竞争,每一个即将毕业的大学生都在考虑如何先行一步,抢得致胜先机。在用人单位越来越注重考察应聘者整体素质的今天,英语可以说成了求职面试,尤其是外企求职

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

面试时,面试官会问及很多方面的内容,包括家庭情况,如家人对你的影响等,这些都应事先有所准备。当面试结束,尤其是英语面试结束的时候,礼貌的道别是很必要的,它会给面试官留下

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

There are many ways for an interview to go wrong。 搞砸一个面试的方法有很多。 You show up late. There's a stain on your shirt. You accidentally insult the interviewer's mother。 你迟到了、你把衬衫弄脏了、你无意中侮辱了

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Most of the job seekers fail in the interviews because they: 大多数的应聘者没能成功是因为他们: 1. Didnt research the company. Didnt know the CEOs name, the size of the company, their business, the market cap, the ticker symbol (for

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

work experience is the type of work you've done in the past. If you haven't started working yet you can say Right now I'm still a student. or I'm a recent grad and I haven't started working yet. In the second sentence, recent grad is short for recent

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(216) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语