Asking for a clients address A: Excuse me, sir? I just need a little bit more information. Could you tell me your telephone number and mailing address? B: Sure. My number is 545-8897, and I live at 908 Mulbury Street. A: Thats 545-8897 and your maili

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Meet with customers 客户会谈 A: Susan, can you tell me in a nutshell what the retail market is like in China? B: Well, as per capital income goes up and up, the growth sector seems to be in the high-end. A: Retail is going upscale here? China is

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

星级典句: 第一句:We'll try our best to satisfy our clients. 我们会尽力让客户满意的。 A: Excuse me? Are you listening to me? 喂?你在听我说话吗? B: Yes, sir. We'll try our best to satisfy our clients. 是的,先生。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

SCENE② A 艾文跟玛莉在意式浓缩咖啡机前碰面 【哇!真有一套!】 Elvin: How did it go in LA? 艾文: 去洛城那一趟有进展吗? Mary: We signed up Stars.com, and we als

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

now and then 时常 英文释义 Occasionally 例句 The salesman visits his customers now and then to maintain his friendships with them and so they will buy from him consistently. 销售人员时常拜访客户,保持同他们的友谊,以便让他

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

唯有员工开心 公司才能健康成长 让员工开心当然需要付出代价,但鉴于它能够带来巨大的回报,你完全值得为之努力。 Creativity at Sailthru is most often inspired by our customers. Connecting with our custome

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

2.Meet with customers 2.客户会议 Susan.can you tell me in a nutshell what the retail market is like in China? 苏珊,你可以简单地告诉我中国零售市场的现况吗? Well. as per capital income goes up and up. 哦,由于人均收入不

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you? Madison工业,我是Cathy Winer, 我能帮您吗? B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please? 下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗? A: Ma

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Business 商业报道 Alternative law firms 可选择的律所 Bargain briefs 讨价还价 Technology offers 50 ways to leave your lawyer 再也不用依赖您的律师了,技术提供了更多方案 CONVENTIONAL law firms charge vast hourly fees a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

In an age of contactless cards and paying with your smartphone, the idea of getting cash out of an ATM machine may seem a little dated. 在这个非接触式智能卡和智能手机付款盛行的时代,去ATM机取钱显得有点过时。 But now

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dear sirs, We have received your address froma business acquaintance of ours inwho also informed us that you require a large amount of the items we manufacture.Ourare very well known in more than European and other foreign countries. During the pasty

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. At what time can we work out a deal? 我们什么时候洽谈生意? 2. If the price is higher than that, wed rather call the whole deal off. 如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。 3. Its absolutely out of the question for

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗戴卫斯吗? 2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph M

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗戴卫斯吗? 2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Mey

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗。戴卫斯吗? 2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗戴卫斯吗? 2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Mey

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. At what time can we work out a deal? 我们什么时候洽谈生意? 2. If the price is higher than that, wed rather call the whole deal off. 如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。 3. Its absolutely out of the question for

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

请客户吃饭用到的英语 请国外客户吃饭,不能用我们国人的思维方式,一开口就是一起吃个饭怎么样?,这样对有些客户来说可能很不礼貌,我们看国外电影时,只要你留意,就会发现,男主

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

金融英语阅读 2 :The Money in a Bank The banks are commercial enterprises and like many other businesses are organized as companies which are owned by shareholders. These shareholders, or their predecessors, provided the money to set up th

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr. Sun。 B: Mr. Sun, Id like you to meet Mr. Johnathan Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada. (Sun extends hand first; Sun and Mitchell shake hands) Mr. Mit

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语