星级典句: 第一句:I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. 很遗憾你们报的价格太高。 A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. 很遗憾你们报的价格太高。 B: So you have problems? 也就是说

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

星级典句: 第一句:Take care of every little thing for your boss. 照顾好你老板的一切。 A: Joe, you are in a hurry. 乔,你很匆忙啊。 B: Yes. I can't miss the ten o'clock train. On a business trip with the boss. 是的,我不

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

商务谈判最常用的句子 不知道该如何应付和外商谈判?下面这些句子可是谈判最常用的,快来看看吧? 1、Would anyone like something to drink before we begin?在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧? 2、

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dale:Lets have lunch together. 戴尔:我们一起吃午饭吧。 Molly:I didnt bring enough money. 莫莉:我没带够钱。 Dale:Dont worry about it. Its my treat. 戴尔:别担心,由我做东。 Molly:Thanks! 莫莉:谢谢!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

克里会见欧盟外交政策负责人 LONDON, Oct. 14 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry held talks here on Sunday with European Union (EU) foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton on issues concerning Iran, Syria and others, reports said.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I've been living with a shadow overhead, I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed, I've been lonely for so long, Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on! I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away, Just in case I ever need 'em again

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Reporter: US-China Business Council President John Frisbie says he believes the negotiations for the investment treaty will be an important topic between Chinese President Xi Jinping and his counterpart Barack Obama. More specifically, I think the bi

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

展会谈判交流英语句型(上) A: I'm sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price. B: well, if you take quality into consideration, you won't think our pri

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

But why would a company even want to discourage salary discussions? 但是为什么公司会反对讨论薪资呢? Why do some people go along with it, while others revolt against it? 为什么一些人服从,而另一些人反对呢? It turns

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧? 2、We are ready. 我们准备好了。 3、I know I can count on you. 我知道我可以相信你。 4、Tust me. 请相信我。 5、We are

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Churchill's Secret, a made-for-TV film released in February 2016, and The Crown, a series which made its debut on Netflix in November 2016, 电视电影《丘吉尔的秘密》发行于2016年2月,2016年11月在网飞公司首次登台亮相的电视

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Business Mongolian copper Halfway to where? 商业 蒙古铜矿 车行半路,前途未卜 A massive mining project hits a snag 一个庞大的矿业项目遇到了阻碍 IN THE endless brown wastes of the Gobi desert in the south of Mongolia huge b

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

HONG KONG Jack Ma, chairman of the Internet giant Alibaba Group, is in talks to buy The South China Morning Post, an influential English-language newspaper based in Hong Kong, according to a person with direct knowledge of the discussions. 香港直接

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

WELLINGTON, June 7 (Xinhua) -- Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida will discuss bilateral cooperation in trade and regional issues when he visits New Zealand this weekend, New Zealand Foreign Affairs Minister Murray McCully said Friday. Kishida's

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

6月18日,中国商务部部长高虎城在《中国日报》发表署名文章,阐述了中澳自贸协定带来的发展机遇和产生的积极影响。以下为双语对照全文: On June 17, 2015, the much-anticipated China-Australia Free

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Fluminense denies Ronaldinho interest RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov. 3 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian top-flight club Fluminense has denied reports suggesting it is interesting in signing former Barcelona and AC Milan star Ronaldinho next season. I don't know where thi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

9月22-25日,习近平主席即将对美国进行国事访问,中美双边投资协定谈判将成为此行亮点之一。 请看《中国日报》报道: Negotiations on the China-United States Bilateral Investment Treaty (BIT) will make up mo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

奥地利部长呼吁谈判解决克里米亚危机 VIENNA, March 6 (Xinhua) -- Austrian Economy Minister Reinhold Mitterlehner on Thursday called for a reasonably negotiated solution to the crisis in Ukraine's southern Crimea autonomous republic. Ru

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1 I' ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It's just the matter

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

美债大限即至 谈判仍陷僵局 美国错过提高其16.7万亿美元债务上限截止日期的可能性昨日增加。为结束华盛顿僵局而达成协议的努力在国会不了了之。 Talks to end impasse falter The chances of the US m

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻