OVER THE YEARS WE HAVE HAD OUR DIFFERENCES, BUT I ALWAYS LOVE YOU。 这些年来,虽然我们常有意见不合的地方,但我一直敬爱着您。 THANKS FOR HOLDING MY HAND WHEN I NEEDED IT。 谢谢您在我需要的时候伸出援助之手。

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

迎世博英语初级口语:请客吃饭及祝福 47. Id like to invite you to dinner this Saturday. 我想邀请你这星期六吃饭。 48. Thank you, Id love to come. 谢谢,我很乐意。 49. Would you like to come to our party tomorrow

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The Music Within life...what is it? see it in the colors of autumn, a gentle snowfall in winter, a sudden shower in spring, the radiance of a summer day. behold it in the laughter of the young and the old. know of it in a surge of hope, the blessings

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Best wishes for the year to come! 恭贺新禧! Good luck in the year ahead! 祝吉星高照! May you come into a good fortune! 恭喜发财! Live long and proper! 多福多寿! May many fortunes find their way to you! 祝财运亨通! I wa

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

怎样用英语祝福新人 用英语为新人送上祝福吧 当亲人或朋友结婚时,您知道怎么用英语祝福他们吗? 如果你要去参加外国朋友的婚礼,两句祝福的句子还是很有必要的哦! 快来几句吧! 1.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Merry Christmas! 圣诞快乐! Merry Christmas and a happy new year. 敬祝圣诞,恭贺新喜。 Best wishes on this holiday season. 献上最诚挚的节日祝福。 Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas this holiday season. 值此佳节,祝你

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

给另一半和情侣 To Mr. Claus from Mrs. Claus. 圣诞老奶奶祝福圣诞老爷爷。 Dont stand under the mistletoe with anyone else but me. 除了我,不要和任何人站在槲寄生上。 To my dearest love on this joyous Christmas. 值此欢

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A wish to two happy people for a future of dreams comes true, Congratulations! 祝两个幸福的人儿,来日美梦都成现实。 祝贺你们! Only once in a lifetime that a special dream comes true. And suddenly your entire world seems be

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A beautiful wish to you and your family --- live a happy life and everything goes well. A happy New Year to you. 恭贺新年。 Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect heal

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 英文祝福语有关友情的祝福语: From majestic mountains and valleys of GRE en to crystal clear waters so blue, this wish is coming to you. 越过青翠的峻岭和山谷,直到晶莹湛蓝的水边,飞来了我对你的祝愿。 It'

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

婴儿诞生 Baby Congratulations and best wishes on your NEW BABY! 衷心祝贺新生儿诞生,并致以最良好的祝愿! How wonderful it is to hear about your baby! Congratulations to you and the lucky little one. 欣闻得娇儿,令人无比快

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a most happy and prospe

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a most happy and prospe

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

best wishes for you! Good luck, good health, hood cheer. i wish you a happy new year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy new year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Best wishes for the year to come! 恭贺新禧! Good luck in the year ahead! 祝吉星高照! May you come into a good fortune! 恭喜发财! Live long and proper! 多福多寿! May many fortunes find their way to you! 祝财运亨通! I wa

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

OR NEW YEAR A beautiful wish to you and your family --- live a happy life and everything goes well. A happy New Year to you. 恭贺新年。 Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英语新年问候语

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

在这难忘的日子里,人们常常说年年岁岁花相似,岁岁年年人不同。不变的是朋友间的情谊,这普天同庆的日子里,送出真挚的祝福,因为朋字双月并肩行,远隔千里两地明!愿幸福和快乐永远陪

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

New Words practice n.惯例 superstition n. 迷信 expel vt. 驱逐;开除 remedy vt. 补救;治疗;纠正 potential n.可能性; sneezer n. 打喷嚏者;鼻子 plague n. 瘟疫;灾祸; The practice of blessing someone after a sneeze is

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a most happy and pr

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语