Applying for a catering jobs. Useful expressions. A. Interviewer. 1. We'd like to know more about your working experience. 2. Are you a certified cook? 3. Can you describe your personality? 4. Could you tell us about your last job? 5. What were your

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 饮食生活英语

Shopping for Food Useful Expressions I. Shopper 1. How much is the turkey? 2. Whats the price for the chicken legs? 3. How much do I owe you? 4. How much are these all together? 5. Do u have any veal 6. I wonder if u have any Chinese cabbages. 7. Are

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

服务员,买单。 Waiter,the check please. 我来请。 It's on me. 我们AA制吧。 Let's go dutch. 一共多少钱? How much is it all together? 我可以看一下帐单吗? Can I have a look at the bill please? 恐怕这里弄错了。 I'

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

服务员,我们点的菜还没上呢。 Waiter, our order hasn't come yet. 我饿扁了。 I'm starving. 我很口渴。 I'm thirsty. 请随便吃。 Please help yourself. 请多吃点烧鸭。 Please have some more roast duck. 请尝尝这个本地

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

要喝什么茶? What kind of tea would you like? 红茶吧。 Black tea please. 这是菜单,先生。 Here's the menu,sir. 要不要我解释菜单? Would you like me to help you with the menu? 要点菜了吗? May I take your order now? 请把

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

订几点的? What time would you like to have your table? 服务员,这张桌子是空的吗? Waitress, is this table free? 请问有3个人用餐的桌子吗? Excuse me, have you got a table for three? 先生,晚上好,一共几位? G

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

明天晚上到外面吃饭怎样? Would you like to eat out tomorrow evening? 考完试后到外面庆贺一番怎样? How about a celebration after the exam? 到拐角那家老字号餐馆试一试怎样? Let's try that time-honoured restaura

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

And more evidence on how good the popular Mediterranean diet can be good for your body, a new study reveals why and how it may help you live longer, ABC's Reena has the details. This morning a diet known for trimming your waistline might also be addi

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

I bought some drinks I bought some noodles I bought some rice I bought some seasonings I bought some fruits I bought some preserved food. I bought some jerk. I bought some cans I bought some healthy food. I bought some low-calory cos. I bought some

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Food from around the World 世界食品荟萃 So, you are going to Britain . Oh no!' say your friends, The food is terrible! What are you going to eat?' This was a common thing to say and perhaps it used to be true. English food was terrible! But is that

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

1. It's time to eat. 该吃饭啦! 还能这样说: Dinner time. Let's have meal now. 2. Come over and taste this. 快来尝尝这个。 还能这样说: Come here have a taste of this. Come and try this. 谚语: There's no accounting for tas

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. I'll eat what you can't finish. 剩下的我包了。 还能这样说: What you left is mine. I can eat up all the left food. 应用解析: before one has finished 迟早(含有不赞同、责备的意思); fight to a finish 打到底;

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

《英语流行话题阅读:语境识词3500》Unit76:何为强迫型过度饮食?

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语境识词

Tuesdays with Morris 相约星期二 Anyone who has benefited from the advice and experience of an older and wiser person is likely to immediately identify with the author of the American best seller

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Bobby and Peter Farrelly have been widely hailed, and occasionally criticized, for their wacky, lowbrow humor that leaves audiences rolling in the aisles. We have enjoyed their goofy, unforgettable sc

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

Larry's Lawn Chair Ride Larry Walters’ boyhood dream was not an unusual one: He wanted to fly. What was unusual, though, was the way he fulfilled it. After finishing school, Larry joined the U.S. Ai

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

62 合理的饮食和适当的锻炼能够降低糖尿病发病率;华盛顿故乡植树造林 SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - September 4, 2001: DigestStaff VOICE ONE: This is Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And thi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 自然探索

中国食物已变得越来越国际化,甚至在最不招人喜欢和最意想不到的地方都可以找得到。 Listen Read Learn Chinese food has become an international phenomenon as it can be found in the unlikeliest and most unexpected places. Wherever Chinese people have trave

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

What dishes do you like? 你喜欢吃什么菜啊? Spinach with Beancurd is one of my favourite dishes. 菠菜豆腐是我最爱吃的一种菜。 I like my chicken medium. 我爱吃做得中等熟的鸡肉。 I like my chicken rare. 我爱吃做得嫩

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Nutrigenomics The study of genes has shown that every individual is genetic ally unique, and this discovery leads to a host of questions as to the relationship between an individuals genes and environmental factors such as diet. That is, how does die

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest