About Quality 关于质量S1: The quality is excellent. 质量上乘。 S2: This is the best quality. 这是最好的质量。 S3: The quality is as good as original ones. 质量和正牌的一样好。 S4: Different quality, different price. 不同的

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

16 Perfect Match A rich woman is so proud of a valuable antique vase that she decides to have her bedroom painted the same colour as the vase. Several painters try to mix the colour right, but none comes close enough to satisfy the woman. Eventually,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

It takes you certain lime to learn new methods and accept the new theories. 需要花一定时间学习新方法、接受斩理念。 It takes you certain lime to learn new methods and accept the new theories. 需要花一定时间学习新方法、接

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语初阶

The architecture of a store can impact consumer satisfaction, which in turn might spur impulse buys. 商店的内部结构能够影响消费者的满意度,进而可能促使消费者冲动性购物。 学习重点: 1.architecture 建筑风格 ar

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. 你的

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

处理客户的抱怨 Handling the Customer's ComplaintsS: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key SentencesS1: What's the problem? 你有什么问题? S2: Do you have receipt? 你有收据吗? S3: What seems to be th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

1.Nearly与 almost可以互换吗? 2.Find 与look for的区别是什么? 3.Content 与satisfied完全一致吗? 4.Priceless与worthless都表示无价的吗? 5.Sentimental与affectionate有什么区别吗? Nearly与 almost可以互换吗? Other futur

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Dialogue: 小念君:好久不见呀,S姐,最近在忙什么呀? S小姐:春节以后,我一直在考虑一件事,现在我终于做出决定了:我想辞职。 小念君:啊!辞职啊?为什么呢?你不工作得挺好的吗?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

How do you measure your own success? 你如何衡量自己的成功? How much satisfaction I get from doing the job and how much I contribute to the success of the organization I work for. 成功与否是以我能从工作中得到多少满足感和我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

I have not had a boyfriend. Mum was so worried that she arragned a blind date for me. The guy was such a tall man that I had to raise my head when talking to him. I am expeceted I will have a chance to date him again since I was satisfied with this

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: This doesn't respect the basic fact of being human, that each of us is unique and different in our own way. We all have different passions and interests. And the key to fulfilment in life is to f

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

A: Pardon me. I need an old music box. B: Exactly how old a box do you want? A: Actually, I was thinking about something from the 1920s. B: We still have six left. A: Do any of the boxes have dancing figures? B: Dancing figures are quite popular. Two

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Unit 2 good 好的, 良好的, 令人满意的 morning 早晨, 上午 afternoon 下午,午后 evening 傍晚,黄昏, 晚上 night 夜,夜间 sleep 睡, 睡觉 , 睡着, 睡眠 well 好, 对, 满意地

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Jo: Now Jean, you're looking very pleased with yourself. Jean: Am I? Jo: Yes, is there something you're not telling me? Jean: I got a pay rise. Jo: No wonder you're feeling so chuffed. Congratulations! Jean: Well,what was the word you used to describ

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

三、形容组和固定搭配 be able to (do) 能(做),会(做) be about to (do) 即将,正要 be absent from 缺勤,缺课 be abundant in 丰富的,富裕的 be accustomed to 习惯于,适应

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):foul 口语训练营(Everyday English):满意当前生活状况情景对话 语法天地(Grammar Talk):动词+介词的搭配(2)

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Never, Conseil. 永远找不到了,康塞尔。 Besides, Mr. Nemo really lives up to his Latin name, since he couldn't be less in the way if he didn't exist. 此外尼摩先生, 正如他的拉丁语的名字所表示的意义一样,好像并无其

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Mama told me when I was young: 'Come sit beside me, my only son, and listen closely to what I say and if you do this it will help you some sunny day.' 'Oh, take your time, don't live too fast. Troubles will come and they will pass. Go find a woman an

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

英语四六级高频词汇(12) be determined to (do) 决心(做) be different from 与不同 be eager for 渴望 be eager to (do) 急于要(做) be equal to 等于 be famous for 以著名 be fond of 喜欢,爱好 be free from 无的,摆脱了的 be friendly to 对友好 be glad to (

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

【英文原文】 Some people just aren't happy unless they have something to complain about. I stayed in a beautiful hotel right on the beach in California -- an idyllic spot, you would think. But while I was waiting to check out, I heard the manag

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)