面试结束 退出面试时要和刚进来时一样彬彬有礼,充满自信,这样的表现将给你赢得一个精彩的退场,为你的成功增添一份希望。 BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达 1) Do you have any questions you want to ask? 你有问题要问吗? 2) When will I know your decision? 我何

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(196) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语口语

结束陈述 Steven: This concludes our presentation. I would now like to open the floor to questions. 陈述到此结束。我现在回答你们的问题。 Christina: Can you tell us what your sales expectations are for the first year? 您第一年的

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 剑桥英语之商务英语

面试结束 退出面试时要和刚进来时一样彬彬有礼,充满自信,这样的表现将给你赢得一个精彩的退场,为你的成功增添一份希望。 BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语300句

在办公室接电话,可能是大家每天都要做的事情。可是有些人打起电话来就喋喋不休、没完没了地说,这时候你就应当客气地跟他说,我要挂电话了。 Sorry, but Id better to hang up now. I have to get

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

India's Textile Exports Surge after Global Quotas End 全球配额结束之后印度纺织品出口大幅拉长 India's textile exports to Western countries have surged following the abolition of glob

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--全球经济要闻

Ukraine: Is the Revolution over? 乌克兰:革命是否结束? During the Orange Revolution, Viktor Yushchenko's name echoed across Kiev's Independence Square as hundreds-of-thousands of Ukrainian

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--国政军事聚焦

The longest recession in UK history is expected to be officially declared over today. Experts predict the beleaguered economy grew by 0.4% between October and December. The period of growth comes after a record six straight quarters of contraction. D

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2010年

In todays Business English Podcast episode, well be looking at closing down and summarizing your presentation. 在今天的英语商务播客中,我们将要看下如何结束和总结你的陈述。 A strong introduction is important to give your

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

I been sitting here staring At the clock on the wall And I been laying here praying Praying she won't call It's just another call from home And you'll get it and be gone And I'll be crying And I'll be begging you, baby Beg you not to leave But I'll

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

无论是什么谈话,在开始时总要大概介绍一下谈话的轮廓,就象作文的主题纲要一样,本文就教给大家一些商务英语会谈时可以参考的谈话轮廓用语。 1. Before I begin, let's make it clear that it's on

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Words and Expressions recognize vt.认识到;识别;承认 past-time 逝去的时光 guy n.〈美俚语〉家伙;人 decent a.1.正派的;端庄的 2.相称的;合宜的 wage n.[常

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Dialogue C (A:Receiver B:Mr.Kent) A:Hello,Australian Trading Company.Can I help you? B:Hello.Yes.This is Mr.Kent of Oriental Ltd.We are interestedin the carpets advertised by y

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Dialogue B (A:Philip B:Tom) A:Hello!Is that you,Tom? B:Philip!Yes,this is Tom. A:Oh,how do you know it's me? B:I'd know your voice anywhere. A:I can't believe I got hol

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

it had long been his ambition to return the front line in afghanistan when he did so from the seat of the apache helicopter with 662 squadron of the end 2012.It seems it was to be his last tour of duty for queen and country. it was my main efforts ge

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

The Vice Chairman of China's Central Military Commission, General Fan Changlong has wrapped up his offcial visit to Cuba. He is the most senior Chinese official to visit the country since the beginning of a thaw in relations between the US and Cuba.

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

For more on General Fan's visit, we bring in our guest Peter Hakim, President Emeritus and senior fellow of the Inter-American Dialogue in Washington. q1. Mr Hakim, General Fan's visit to Cuba comes hot off the heels of his visit to the United States

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

Bangladesh Prime Minister, Sheikh Hasina, has promised to take steps to end the violence prevailing in the country, and to ensure the safety of the life and property of citizens. Hasina says her ministers would take oath Saturday, and her government

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Ukraine's acting president Oleksandr Tuchynov has lashed out at Russia and separatist groups in the East of Ukraine. He spoke at the start of a roundtable dialogue as part of an initiative of the organization for security and cooperation in Europe. T

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

今天我们要学的词是back-to-school。 Back-to-school, 返回学校,其实就是指假期结束,要开学了。 Many stores have back-to-school promotions in August, 很多商店都会在八月份新学期开始前推出商品促销活动。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

1. I have no comment。 无可奉告。 2. I have nothing to say about the incident。 对这件事,我无可奉告。 3. I can't tell you anything beyond what you've already known。 除了你已经知道的,其它我无可奉告。 4. I don't t

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语