中文 英文 缩写 分线盒 adapter junction box 分线盒/接线盒 distribution box/junction box 分线箱/交接箱 joint-box 分谐频 subfrequency 分压器 potential divider 分用器 demulti

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

John has been trying to learn how to play the guitar. He has been taking lessons for half a year. However, he hasn't been study ing seriously, He has only been going to his lessons every now and then.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(311) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Education Report - A Goal for 2012: Learning English This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Did you make a New Year's resolution? Some of you shared your goals at the VOA Learning English page on Facebook. And, no surprise, many of you sai

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Todd: Lois, I noticed that you have a poster of David Beckham by your desk. 托德:洛伊斯,我发现你桌子上有一张贝克汉姆的海报。 Lois: I do. I think that David Beckham is quite a handsome man. I also think that he is a very, ve

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Traditional Scottish celebrations at the Military Tattoo Summer in Edinburgh, Scotlands capital city, is the time for festivals . Between the end of August and the beginning of September there are several different festivals which take place there.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. 对明天做好的准备就是今天做到最好! The reason why a great man is great is that he decides to be a great man. 伟人之所以伟大,是因为他立志要成为伟大的人。

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

中文 英文 缩写 放大 zoom in 放大的随机发射 Amplified Spontaneous Emission ASE 放大自辐射噪声 Amplified Spontaneous Emission Noise ASEN 放电 discharge 放号 number distribution

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

中文 英文 缩写 部件 part 部件装配 part assembling 财政年度 fiscal year FY 采集系统 acquisition system 采样值 sampling value 彩色喷墨打印机 color ink-jet printer 彩色视频

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

中文 英文 缩写 弹垫 spring washer 弹回消息 bounced message 弹性分组环 resilient packet ring 弹性应力 elasticity stress 当漫游出归属PLMN国家后/闭塞入呼叫 Barring of I

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

中文 英文 缩写 办公文件互换格式 Office Document Interchange Format ODIF 办公自动化系统 Office Automation System OAS 半导体光放大器 Semiconductor Optical Amplifier SOA 半费区

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

中文 英文 缩写 # (符) HASH (symbol) (ATM信元的)拆/装设备 disassembler/assembler (打印机)印后留空 after space (电话)叫醒 alarm call (电话)声震/声冲击

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

11.登山队员 购买装备时bargain(讨价还价) 买到次货是certain(必然的) 正当要翻越mountain(山脉) 装备坏了直complain(抱怨) 价格把质量contain(包含) 悔不听商家explain(解释) 12.童话版9.11 有一只pest(害虫

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

中文 英文 缩写 拨码开关 DIP switch 波长 wavelength 波长计/频率计 cymometer 波导 waveguide 波导滤波 waveguide filter 波导效应 waveguide effect 波动势 cymomotive force 波段

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

Claire一家要去参加Manny的生日会,但是Phil 和Claire因各自选择的路线问题较上了劲。Cameron对Mitchell死板的计划甚感不满,不过Mitchell给了Cameron一份爱的惊喜。Jay无意说的话让Manny醍醐灌顶,Mann

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 摩登家庭

Everyone should want to accomplish as much as they can in life before it's too late. 语音讲解 单词发音 accomplish vt.完成;实现;达到 连词发音 want to accomplish as before it's 轻读重读 重读:everyone/accomplish/can/late 弱读

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

国外最奇葩的商品,你会买吗? New Words: attach vt/vi. 附上;贴上 utilize vt. 利用,使用 entertainment n. 娱乐节目;娱乐 消遣; bulge v.凸出;膨胀; Toilet Golf 厕所高尔夫 Inventions like this one make you wonder who

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Todd: Lois, I noticed that you have a poster of David Beckham by your desk. Lois: I do. I think that David Beckham is quite a handsome man. I also think that he is a very, very talented footballer, although his recent performance in Euro 2004 was may

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Wear本身有穿衣服、戴首饰、文文身、留发型等意。同样地,下面的词也差不多都有这些意思,而且表达更时尚、更新颖。 1. rock: 这里的rock不仅指穿、戴,而且尤指穿戴得好看、得体、时尚

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

His daughter went off to college. Don't do anything stupid. And don't follow the crowd, he told her. She said, Of course not, Daddy. You know how smart and independent I am. He crossed his fingers anyway. She came home during Christmas break. She ask

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

God, what am I doing with my life? 天哪,我这是在做什么啊? You having second thoughts about acting? 你要不要再想想表演的事? You were on set, you saw what it was like. 你就在现场,你都看到是什么样子了 Yeah, but it

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第七季