Break 打断,休息。 Take a break 分手。 离职的几种说法: We're going to have to let you go. 我们得辞退你了。 I don't think you're fit for this job. 我认为你不适合这份工作。 I'm quitting my job. 我要辞职。 I go

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国人这样说英语

每个人都希望自己做的都是喜欢或者擅长的事情,但如果事实正相反呢?那是否应当考虑改变一下现状呢?向你的老板提出调换工作的请求吧。 Id like to ask you for a transfer. 我请求调换工作。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

1 恭贺升职 3句英文任你选 I am so happy to hear about your promotion. Congratulations! 听说你升职了,真替你高兴。恭喜啊! Congratulations on your move to the high level. 恭喜你获得高升。 Congratulations on your promoti

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

2 鼓励祝愿 3句英文任你选 You deserve it. You've been working so hard. 这是你应得的。你工作一向很勤奋。 I have faith in you. I'm sure you will be a good manager. 我相信你,你肯定会是个好经理的。 I wish you pla

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

2 鼓励祝愿 3句英文任你选 You deserve it. You've been working so hard. 这是你应得的。你工作一向很勤奋。 I have faith in you. I'm sure you will be a good manager. 我相信你,你肯定会是个好经理的。 I wish you pla

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

5 跳槽原因 3句英文任你选 Our company is downsizing. I don't want to stay on just to be let go. 公司要精简人员了,我可不想最终被裁掉。 I want a change of setting. 我想换一个工作环境。 I've got a better offer from

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

8 展望未来 3句英文任你选 I am looking for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work. 我希望找到一个能认同并奖励辛勤工作的公司。 I'd like a good-paying job with excellent hours. 我想找一个薪水优厚、上班时

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

7 提交辞呈 3句英文任你选 I've made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation. 老板,我做了一个很艰难的决定。这是我的辞呈。 I quit because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on. 我不想陷入案臼所

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

golden handshake 高额离职费 英文释义 An agreement, often written into a contract, bywhich a high-ranking executive receives a largeamount of cash, stock or other benefits uponleaving employment by a company regardless ofeither the financial

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Lesson 52 About Reasons Leaving 说明离职原因 928.Unfortunately I have had to leave my position on account of the discoutinuance of the business. 由于公司停业,我不得不离开而另寻工作。 929.The only reason why I am leavin

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

The possibility for a lateral transfer seems rather slim right now. 同级调动的可能性目前很小。 The possibility for a lateral transfer seems rather slim right now. 同级调动的可能性目前很小。 But I prefer sales department. 但是

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

One of his deck hands recently got a big promotion. 他的一个手下最近升职了。 One of his deck hands recently got a big promotion. 他的一个手下最近升职了。 Who's the lucky dog? 谁那么幸运啊? His secretary has left him wi

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Theres something to be said for leaving a former employer with style. Were in the middle of a time when more than a few employers are having to downsize and plenty of people who would otherwise be assured of a job are getting the axe. Just because a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

How not just to quit, but how to resign gracefully and with class? Indeed, being courteous and smart about your resignation and departure guarantees that you've given yourself the best possible shot at future success. 如何做到不只是随手离职,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Boris Johnson, one of the leading voices in the Brexit campaign and the man considered to be the favorite to replace outgoing Prime Minister David Cameron, delivered a bombshell Thursday when he announced he didn't want the job. 鲍里斯?约翰逊,英

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(246) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Hello again. It's a difficult day at the offices of Tip Top Trading. 又见面了,今天是Tip Top Trading公司艰难的一天。 The office assistant Denise is losing her job, and today is her last day. 办公室助理丹尼斯丢了工作,今天

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

5. It is a pity that you will withdraw from our exhibition next month. 很遗憾你下月就要离职了。 还能这样说: It's pity that you will quit your job next month. I am sorry that you will depart from our exhibition next month. 应用解析

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

Teaching, especially these days, is hard work. From long hours, to low pay, to lack of proper resources, and so much more the challenges of the teaching profession are endless. Teachers take on this tough work day after day, year after year. Until, s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Almost all of the talent Apple acquired from the original Siri team has reportedly left the company, with a pair of key departures having taken place in recent weeks. 据报道,苹果公司Siri原创团队几乎所有的人才全部离职,其中几

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Business 商业报道 Corporate alumni 公司校友 Gone but not forgotten 离开但不会被忘记 More firms are seeking to stay in touch with former staff 更多的公司正在积极尝试和以前的员工保持联系 COMPANIES do not like to be

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列