01.01.01 介绍自己 1. May I introduce myself to you? =May I present myself to you? *Let me introduce myself to you *Please let me introduce myself *I'd like to introduce myself 2. My name is David Smith. 3. Please call me David. 4. Excuse me, I'm Dav

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 万用英语口语句典

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is one of Indias best known and best loved actresses. She was born in 1973 and was a very bright pupil at school. She worked part-time as a model while studying architecture. She planned to be an architect. Things changed all o

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 吉姆老爷.Lord.Jim

Michael Joseph Jackson (born 1958) is truly a music legend. He became a superstar at the age of eleven as a member of his family band The Jackson 5. His solo career earned him the title King of Pop. His studio albums have all become classics. Jackson

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 吉姆老爷.Lord.Jim

Gucci, or the House of Gucci, is a leading brand of fashion and leather goods. Its name is synonymous with style and luxury. It was founded in 1921 by fashion designer Guccio Gucci. Many of his designs are still with the company today, most notably t

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

BMW (Bavarian Motor Works in English) is a German car, motorbike and engine maker. It is well known for its high quality luxury vehicles. Its website states: The BMW Group has its sights set firmly on the premium sector of the international automobil

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Zara is a global brand of clothing owned by the Inditex Group. It was established in 1975 by Spanish fashion designer and tycoon Amancio Ortega. The first store opened in Galicia, Spain, where it is now headquartered. The company is very unusual in t

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Nike is one of the worlds leading sportswear and equipment manufacturers. It leads the world in sales of athletic shoes. The company was founded in 1964 by Bill Bowerman and Philip Knight. Its first name was Blue Ribbon Sports but that changed to Nik

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Introducing new people A: Tom, this is Mary Bobbins. Shes just come over from sales. B: Its nice to meet you! Guess well be working together. A: Yes, shell be working closely with you on the marketing end of things. B: Good. Well, welcome aboard, Ms,

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Please allow me to introduce myself. 请允许我介绍自己。 Please allow me to introduce myself. My names Kevin. 请允许我介绍自己。我叫凯文。 Hello, Kevin. Im John. 你好,凯文。我是约翰 Im a new comer here. 我是新来的。

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Twitter is one of the most popular social networking and micro-blogging services in the world. It allows account users to send 140-character updates on anything they choose, and for people to follow different users. It was created in 2006 by Jack Dor

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Yahoo! is one of the biggest Internet service companies in the world. It is one of the top search engines and e-mail providers. Yahoo! was founded in 1994 by Jerry Yang and David Filo. They originally named it Jerry and David's Guide to the World Wid

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

eBay Inc. is the worlds leading e-commerce company. It was founded as an online auction site in 1995 called AuctionWeb by Pierre Omidyar. He said: What I wanted to do was create an efficient market, where regular people could compete with big busines

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

MTV is perhaps the most famous music video TV channel in the world. It started life as Music Television on August 1, 1981. The first words spoken on the channel were, ladies and gentlemen, rock and roll. The first music video shown on MTV was Video K

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Pizza Hut is one of the worlds best-known pizza restaurants. It was founded in 1958 in Kansas, USA, by brothers Dan and Frank Carney. Twenty years later, it was bought by Pepsico. Pizza Hut offers dine-in, takeaway and home delivery options in nearly

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

IKEA is a Swedish furniture and home products retailer that has stores all over the world. It is famous for well-priced flat pack furniture that customers assemble at home. It also sells accessories and bathroom and kitchen items. It is the world's l

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

International Business Machines (IBM) is a multinational computer and information technology corporation. Its the fourth largest tech company in the world and has the second most valuable brand. IBM has its origins in the nineteenth century. It was f

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

The H. J. Heinz Company, commonly known as Heinz, is an American-based food company. Its website says: Throughout the world, Heinz is synonymous with ketchup. We sell 650 million bottles of Heinz ketchup every year and approximately two single-serve

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Good morning ,Tom! I'd like you to meet Allice ,she is a new software engineer. Allice,Jim is a department manager. Hello,it is a pleasure to meet you ,Allice!welcome to our board. It's an honor to meet you ,Sir.I'm looking forward to working for

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

We are very happy that you have come all the way to visit our company. Small as it may, our company. Small as it may, our department takes pride in having close ties among the staff like a family. Let me introduce our staff, or shall I say, parents a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

About Basketball (Olympic sport since 1936) 篮球概述(1936年成为奥运会正式比赛项目) For 36 years after basketball entered the Olympic Games as a full medal sport for men, the questi

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语