[00:00:01] What's his job? 他是做什么的? [00:01:01] He used to be a policeman. 他过去是当警察的。 [00:02:54] But Mrs. Smith hired him to find her lost son. 可史密斯太太雇用他寻找失散的儿子。 [00:06:22] Yeah. 没错。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

1. Absolutely!/ Definitely! 那当然! 2. It's certain. 那是一定的。 3. It's for sure! / Sure thing! 那是一定的! 4. You bet! / You betcha! / You bet your life! 我可以打包票! 5. No doubt! / There's no doubt about it! 毫无疑问!

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

英语专八、BEC、四六级这些证书再厉害都不及一口流利地道的口语、更能说明你的实际英语水平!然而口语却是大部分英语学习者最想提高的难点。 那么在外国人眼中,什么样的口语才算地道呢

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

第一、迷你对话 A: I often recalled the days when Tom and I were madly in love. 我经常回忆起我和Tom热恋的日子。 B: Very romantic? 非常浪漫吗? A: Yeah. He always tickled my finny bone with his college stories. 对,他总是用

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: Why are you walking to and fro in the room? 为什么一直在房间里走来走去的? B: Im worrying about the children. After all this is the first time they have been out without us. 我为孩子们担心。毕竟他们是

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: I cannot understand why she always helps and supports her brother. 我真不明白她为何总是帮着她的弟弟说话,支持着她弟弟。 B: Why do you say so? 为什么这么说? A: Because he is often in trouble. 因

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: The answer is zero! What a let-down! 白忙了,真让人失望。 B: I really want to take him over my knee. 我真想打他的屁股。 A: No hard feelings. After all, he is a child. 别生气了,毕竟他还是个孩子。 B: If

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: I couldnt believe you should crack such a joke to them. 我无法相信你跟他们竟然开这样的玩笑。 B: What was wrong? 有什么不对吗? A: You carried it too far. You obviously offended someone. 你搞得过火了了,显

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: I feel very miserable. I took death of my wife very hard, you know. 我沮丧极了,我妻子的死对我打击很大。 B: Cheer up! Let bygones be bygones. 振作点儿!过去的事情就让它过去吧。 A: Ive tried, not a ch

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: How is Rose now ?Rose怎么样呢? B: Its still touch and go. We dont see how she can make it. 情况不稳定,我们不知道她是否能熬过去。 A: Im sorry to hear about that. 听到这个消息真难过。 第二、

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: I am exhausted. I need some sleep. 我累死了,太缺乏睡眠了。 B: Didnt you sleep well last night? 昨晚没睡好? A: I twisted and turned all night, and couldnt sleep. I was worried about my mothers health. 我翻来

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: Is Jack still staying idle everyday? 杰克还是整天无所事事吗? B: No, he has mended his way. After his father died, he set his hand to the job of putting his business affairs in order. 不,他现在改过自新了。

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: Every country should face the history. 每个国家都得面对历史。 B: Yeah, we dont live in the vacuum. We have traditional values and long but different history. 对,我们不能生活在真空里,我们有着自己的

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: Im pretty sure that Jim will turn out to be a good lawyer. 我敢肯定吉姆将来会成为一个好律师的。 B: How can you be so sure? 你怎么这么肯定? A: He knows a lot about law and hes eloquent, too. 他懂得很

第一、迷你对话 A: I heard several people were killed in the car accident. 我听说那场车祸中死了好几个人。 B: Twelve, to be exact. 确切地说是12个。 A: How do you know it clearly? 你怎么知道这么清楚? B: I was walk

第一、迷你对话 A: How about the matter? 那件事情怎么样了? B: I heard it has been finally settled under the rose. 听说最后私下了结了。 A: Its the only way to preserve her reputation. 为了保全她的声誉只有这么做了。

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

第一、迷你对话 A: How is Tom now? 汤姆怎么样了? B: Hes out of hospital and up and about again at last. 他已经出院了,终于可以下床了。 A: Lets congratulate him on Sunday. 我们星期天像她道贺吧。 第二、对话精

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

英语专八、BEC、四六级这些证书再厉害都不及一口流利地道的口语、更能说明你的实际英语水平!然而口语却是大部分英语学习者最想提高的难点。 那么在外国人眼中,什么样的口语才算地道

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Subject:We have to jump at the chance. 迷你对话 A: How is your project going? 我们的新项目进展如何? B: We plan to promote our products while Christmas is around the corner. 圣诞节即将来临,我们计划利用这个机会来促销

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Get a load of it. 迷你对话 A: What are you thinking? Get a load of this! These files are very important. 你在想什么?仔细听!这个文件很重要。 B: Pardon? What did you say? 什么?你刚才说什么? 地道表达 get

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语