Dialogue A Adam and Sheila are talking about the pricing strategy for their new drinks. Adam: I love the peach flavor. It's delicious. Sheila: It's my son's new favorite drink. Now, all we need to do is introduce it to the public. Adam: I've be

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

ESL Podcast 1176 Limits to Advancement at Work Gloria: Did you hear that Manuel is quitting? He took a job with another company. Sam: Im not surprised. He came up against the glass ceiling and he decided to jump ship. Gloria: Really? I didnt know he

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年ESL之商务英语

应聘保险经济人英语面谈-求职面试来源: 【关注,就是关注自己的未来】 2008年3月4日A:please tell me something about your insurance background. A:请讲一下你在保险行业的从业情况. E:I majored in internat

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A large scale promotion is going to be carried out by the sales team. 销售人员将进行大规模的促销行动。 A large scale promotion is going to be carried out by the sales team. 销售人员将进行大规模的促销行动。 Please expla

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Congratulations on promotion A: Hey, Jim. I heard you got a promotion! B: Yeah, Im going to be running the Walker Avenue Branch. A: Congratulations, guy. B: Thanks. I appreciate it. 恭贺升迁 A:嘿,吉姆。听说你被提升啦! B:不错。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

Model 3 I wonder if you could give me a loan. John: Hey, Se-Jin, I was just on my way to find you. Se-Jin: Whats up, John? John: Se-Jin, Im kind of broke, and you usually have a bundle tucked away. I wonder if you could give me a loan. Se-Jin: Dream

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

今天我们要学的词是cyber Monday。 Cyber Monday, 网络星期一。感恩节过后有Black Friday, 黑色星期五,是购物高潮,随着网上购物的便利,感恩节过后的星期一也逐渐发展成Cyber Monday. Cyber Monday is no

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Mr.Bush,I need a raise. 布什先生,我需要加薪。 I agree.But money is really a bit tight now. 这我同意。但现在资金很紧张。 I'd like to have a chance of a pay raise. 我希望加薪。 The promotion and salary increase meant a l

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

13. We can beat that price. 我们可以卖得比那个价钱更低。 还能这样说: We can beat down that price. We can come down the price. 应用解析: beat sb. to it 占上风; beat to it 捷足先登; big beat 摇摆舞(曲) 14.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

What's the E-commerce? 电子商务是什么? E-commerce is the buying of selling of goods and information over the Internet. 所谓电子商务是指通过国际互联网进行商品和信息的交易行为。 E-commerce or online trading has prov

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Gucci is shedding all signs of Frida Giannini, a process thats been sped up thanks to this epic Gucci sale happening in China. 古奇正在清理所有弗里达贾娜妮设计的款型,多亏了这次在中国具有史诗般意义的促销,清理库

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

总公司 Head Office 分公司 Branch Office 营业部 Business Office 人事部 Personnel Department (人力资源部)Human Resources Department 总务部 General Affairs Department 财务部 Genera

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

今天我们要学的词是doorbuster。 Doorbuster, 开门大抢购,指商品在特定时间内减价出售,通常指早上到中午这段时间。感恩节过后的星期五,也就是所谓的Black Friday是美国一年当中商品最便宜的一

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

【生词预览】 burglar窃贼,show up出现,expect预料 【笑话原文】 A Burglar Cant Find Me Either My brother got a call from a security firm that offered him a promotional burglar alarm at no charge. Happy to get something for free, he

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

讲解文本: make no bones about 直率,毫不犹豫,直言不讳 I think you should make no bones about your idea. 我觉得你有想法就应该直率的说出来。 I make no bones about it. I want the promotion. 我可以直言不讳的说,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(244) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

A:please tell me something about your insurance background. A:请讲一下你在保险行业的从业情况. E:I majored in international banking at college so I took many insurance courses.And I worked at an insurance company for my graduation

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A:please tell me something about your insurance background. A:请讲一下你在保险行业的从业情况. E:I majored in international banking at college so I took many insurance courses.And I worked at an insurance company for my graduation

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Subject:No bones about it. 迷你对话A: Do you have some new suggestions about promotion? 你能否就促销出点新点子呢? B: We may advertise our products in a large area. 我们可以大范围地打广告。 A: Ha, it is a good idea. No

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:Your suggestion is out of this world. 迷你对话A: Do you have any ideas to promote our products? 你有什么想法对我们的产品进行促销吗? B: Maybe we can distribute some to citizens for free. If they find it OK, we may have

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:We have to jump at the chance. 迷你对话 A: How is your project going? 我们的新项目进展如何? B: We plan to promote our products while Christmas is around the corner. 圣诞节即将来临,我们计划利用这个机会来促销

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语