C: that was a great dinner. I didn't know that you knew how yo cook. J: I'm glad you liked it. Are you ready for dessert? C: I don't know.I'm pretty full. What are we having? J: I made strawberry shortcake. C: ooh, that's my favorite. Maybe I'll have

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

In my free time, I really like surfing the Internet. When I get home from work, I turn on my computer, wait until it boots up completely, and then I go online. I still have a dial-up connection, but I'm switching to a broadband Internet service soon.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 空闲时间—In Your Free Time

6Where has your lover gone, most beautiful of women? Which way did your lover turn, that we may look for him with you? 2My lover has gone down to his garden, to the beds of spices, to browse in the gardens and to gather lilies. 3I am my lover's and m

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 雅歌

一、通读全文,了解文章大意 这是做完形填空的第一步,以快速阅读的方式浏览全文,了解文章大意,抓住主题和关键词,为解题做好准备。通过全文,了解文章大意的好处在于对语篇有一个

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

A: your mp3 looks so cool. Where did you get it? W: I bought it online. A: really? Do you often shop online? W: yes. I buy most of my daily necessities online. A: I've never tried E-shopping. Is it better than shopping at an actual store? W: yes, muc

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

Lethal infections from CRE germs are on the rise in medical facilities. 致命病菌抗碳青霉烯类肠杆菌属(GRE)正在医院蔓延。 CRE, or carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae, have become resistant to nearly all, and in some cases,

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语轻松学

在考研英语中写作是非常关键的一环,如何写出漂亮的作文抓住阅卷人的心呢?纵观历年考题,我们不难发现以下几点规律。 (1)作文题材多取自社会热点话题,体现一些社会现象和问题,贴

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

为实习面试做准备 了解公司和行业 Eric J. Kuhn (Intern) gives expert video advice on: How should I prepare for an internship interview? Eric J. Kuhn就怎样为实习面试进行准备给出了建议。 How should I prepare for an intern

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

1.Appointment 约会 A:How do you make an appointment on the computer? B:Use the Calendar function. A:你知道怎样在电脑上安排约会吗? B:可以使用日历中的功能。 2. Attach document 附件 A: How do you attach a document with your email? B: Click on the At

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

1. 在快速浏览时获取信息。尽管听力考察的是你的听的能力,但同时也是对你阅读能力的一种考验。对很多考生来说,最大的问题是时间不够,你必须很快的读,因为每题中间的间隔只有 12 秒

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

雅思段落信息匹配题(Locating Information)对于同学们来说总是一个解决不了的难点。过去,由于段落信息匹配题既费时又费力,而且不常出现,很多老师经常一语带过,并没有进行详细解说。在本

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Kate, New Zealand speaker I like to go shopping and I usually go to the department stores, although they can be a little bit expensive, and I usually shop at Gap or some of the cheaper places in my country, in New Zealand, it's called Glassins and al

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Wow, Han. You look you were hit by a mardi gras and a gay pride float. 哎哟,小憨憨。你就像被一辆狂欢节花车撞完,然后又被一辆男同游行彩车撞到。 I have just returned from the exciting Manhattan restaurant trade show

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第二季

四级冲刺复习方法 - 四级经验 张传东:著名英语四级辅导名师,近年来不断开创新的授课模式,其课堂表现出色,擅长归纳总结各种应试题型和学习技巧。 最后一月的四级冲刺方法 还有一个

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

众所周知,不管是在托福还是在IELTS考试中,听力都是最难的部分,很多考生提到听力都会感到恶心和畏惧。殊不知,如果准备方法得当,听力部分就会变成最容易的部分。IELTS考试听力只是测

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

托福阅读提速关键:掌握五大做题顺序 1 。托福阅读考试的题目解答,需要按照考生的习惯进行。哪类题目掌握的最熟练就先解哪一类题目。 2 。做题的数量和做题的成绩是不成正比的。 建议

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

购物网站 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How do you usually sell your products now? A:你现在通常怎样销售你的产品? B:I'm doing business through Internet now. B:我现在通过互联网做生意。 A:Oh, really? Is it a good way? A:是吗

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay based on the picture below. You should start your essay with a brief description of the picture and then comment on the importance of deep reading. You should write at least 120

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

本期内容: Video streaming service Netflix is the world's most data-hungry application, consuming 15% of global net traffic, according to research from bandwidth management company Sandvine. Video in general accounts for more than half of net tr

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

雅思阅读考试一直有一个迷思,先看文章还是先看题目?参加过四、六级考试的同学认为应该先看文章再看题目,因为四、六级阅读考试的题目很多都是从理解层面出发。但是也有的同学会认为

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语