UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon is saying no one underestimated the difficulties in terms of the Syria peace conference is getting underway in Montreux, Switzerland as respective signs got down to business today that quickly became apparent. The BBC

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

A: 欢迎大家来到这期的美语训练班! 我是杨琳! B: 我是Mike! 杨琳,来告诉大家今天都要学什么? A: 没问题! 今天,我们要去eBay上卖个东西,看看怎么解决信用卡的巨额欠费,还要告诉你怎么说难

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

Gilly:Then I'll have to borrow it. Nate:Sure you can. But I'm only gonna keep it for a month. Gilly:Why? It's in mint condition! Nate:That's why I can profit from it! Gilly:You're going to re-sell it on eBay Taiwan? Nate:You bet. eBay Taiwan doesn't

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Nate:Only one. But I wanted to make sure I'd get it. Gilly:Yeah, I really wanted that Chanel bag, too. But just in case you should bid low. Nate:But there are only two more days until the bidding closes! Gilly:I bid on a Chanel watch at the last minu

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

No.48 I just love shopping here Conversation 1 I'd like to see this scarf and pin-set please. Of course. Let me help you try it on. Conversation 2 Your designer is quite unusual. His boutiques are very popular with the European ladies. Conversation 3

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 快口说英语

E-Commerce-Shopping-Internet 电子商务-购物-国际网络 Online shopping has become very convenient in recent years.Most big name companies have wed sites offering information on their products and online stores allowing shoppers to purchase the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Task 2: Online Shopping W: Hey, Don, online shopping is so popular nowadays. Where is a good place to buy electronics online? M: Hmmm. I usually go to Amazon.com. Sometimes I use eBay. W: Really, Ive never used either of those. What are they all abou

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

Many years ago, credit card was believed to be the great improvement to facilitate peoples life, since then, people didnt have to carry the paper money at hand, a card could pay the bill. Nowadays, with the development of technology, a more convenien

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

世博会历史英语对话(2) Maomao: Furthermore, look at the cameras in your hand. Most of cameras today are digital ones;however, the first roll film for domestic use was also launched in World Expo. 毛毛:还有你手上现在摆弄的照相机

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

An Oregon father learnt the hard way why children shouldn't play with smartphones when his 14-month-old daughter used his iPhone to buy a car listed on the online auction site. 一位美国父亲有一个14个月大的女儿,某天这名14个月大的

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年07月

From NPR news, this is All Things Considered, I'm Robert Siegel. I'm Melissa Block and I'm gonna try to keep this next intro short so we can hit the post, fit in the web back, and avoid busting the segment. And you may not be able to decipher that ra

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年NPR美国国家公共电台

Whether there's simply not enough time, or the queues are too big, getting food in the airport terminal is a challenging task. 不管是因为时间紧张,还是排队过长,在机场候机楼,吃饭是一项颇具挑战性的任务。 But an a

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Michelle Wright : Higher gas prices are making many Americans rethink the way they commute to their jobs. Ed McCarthy : The shock at the gas pump has been building gradually, how much can motorists ta

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

Online shopping, checking tomorrows weather, sending text messages, just some of the things people do on their phones. But what if you have motor disabilities or cant hold or touch a phone? Today, its almost impossible for them to directly interact w

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(十二月)

Laptops Being Banned In Restaurants Dining alone is one of the most solitary experiences a person can have. Its a lot of me time. And if youve done a solo dining date then youve likely brought along a book or magazine. Something to pass the time. The

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

AMERICAN MOSAIC - August 30, 2002: Dolly Parton's New Album / A Question About Presidential Pens / eBay HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC - VOA's radio magazine in Special English. (THEME) This is Stev

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

今天我们要学的词是auction。 Auction, 是拍卖的意思。美国的拍卖网站eBay 上无奇不有。就在前几天,Two sisters launched an auction to sell a piece of cereal that resembles the outline of Illinois, 两姐妹在eBay上拍卖

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

双语阅读:一分钟能做的事情

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I'll just crop that, and we'll be good to go. 我把那里去掉,一切就搞定了 Max, Edwin's ready to show us the design for our new website. Come see it. 麦克斯,艾德温把我们的网站设计好了。快来看看 Dude, you and the webm

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

今天我们要学的词是chapter. Chapter 做为名词,有篇章的意思。American e-commerce company eBay separated from Paypal, and started a new chapter as an independent company. 美国商务公司易趣脱离贝宝,做为一家独立公司

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃