四级作文作为拉分的重点部分,应引起同学们足够的重视,小编找了许多作文范文来给同学们练习和提升语感。 Directions: Write a composition entitled Getting to Know the World outside the Campus.You should write

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

又是一年寒假时,午餐的时候和不少出来逛街的学生党争抢位置,突然有点忧伤的感觉。 哎,年关将至,又要发红包了! 我的青春!夕阳下的奔跑呢! 算了,年纪大也有年纪大的好处,因为

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

1. Q: What are the speakers talking about? A) An art museum. B) A beautiful park. C) A college campus. D) An architectural exhibition. 2. Q: What can be inferred form the conversation? A) The houses for sale are of poor quality. B) The houses are too

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

What instrument can you play? Can you play a musical instrument ? Where did you learn to play it? If you were a pupil in a British school, you would most probably learn at school. Approximately 25% of British pupils learn an instrument. What's more,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Can Facial Recognition Help Prevent School Shootings? American education officials have sought new ways to make schools more secure following several deadly shootings in recent years. One of them took place in February at Marjory Stoneman Douglas Hig

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

考前最好能够把这些概念的表达准备好,首先是各种各样的人怎么表达,然后是各种各样的网络表达,地球、世界、电脑、校园、社会、中国、随着什么的发展、什么什么变得越来越重要、什

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

因为中风瘫痪的亨利埃文斯通过远距离实境机器人做了现场演讲,他向大家展示了为人类服务的机器人小组改造和定制的机器人如何帮助他生活。他特别展示了由查德詹金斯团队创造的灵活轻

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:重释机器

People in their sixties should go to university to retrain because they will be expected to work for longer before retirement, the Government has suggested. Older workers who take courses to keep their skills up to date will be more likely to keep th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

2014年6月英语四级写作题目(文字版第二套) 本次2014年6月英语四级作文题目是假设你的一位外国朋友来参观你的校园,你最感兴趣的地方想带他/她去看?为什么? 2014年6月英语四级作文题目:Sup

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

A school has been forced to 'ban' pupils from bringing 'inappropriate' designer handbags to lessons. Teachers at All Saints' Academy in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, claim the luxury items are not suitable for carrying A4 files, textbooks and PE kits.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Before I went to school, I felt so excited, because I was so curious about the campus life. Now I have been in middle school, after seven years study, I feel the bitter and happiness. The bitter is that there are always exams, sometimes I cant do wel

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

assignment n. work that must be done as part of the requirements for a class 作业 Example: The assignment was to road two chapters in the textbook. Suggestion: You had better read the assignment before class. Assumption: So you did read the assignm

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Create a Green Campus It is of great importance to make and maintain a green campus in our university or college. Obviously, a growing number of people are beginning to realize that it is our duty to do that in the present days, since the concept

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

克拉克为了照顾父母希望高中毕业后能上大学离农场近一些父母却为了前途希望能上好一些大学克拉克说明这自己作为一个儿子选择 高中毕业典礼前具有冰冻能力Bredan将克萝依、拉娜等一些同学关到了一间仿造高中校园里企图永远留住高中记忆克拉克和路易斯发现克萝依失踪后一

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

托福口语真题素材中,有很多关于学校场所场景下的词汇。为了帮助大家熟练使用这次词汇,本文为大家总结了托福口语校园学校场所场景词汇。更多精彩敬请关注新东方在线托福网。 查看全

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Stage2 背景: what's your name? Does your name have a special meaning? where were you born? where are you from? when did you come to ***? why did you choose to live in ***? what's the famous thing in

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

She is a girl of my dreams. 她就是我的梦中情人。 a gril of my deams. 梦想中的女孩;梦中情人 She's my type. She's my cup of tea. A:I saw Lily for the first time and felt like I'd been stuck by lighting.She is a girl of my dreams.I

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

英语六级作文提分亮点词汇 考前最好能够把这些概念的表达准备好,首先是各种各样的人怎么表达,然后是各种各样的网络表达,地球、世界、电脑、校园、社会、中国、随着什么的发展、什

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

LESSON 34 The bear in school 第三十四课 校园里的熊 1、A boy rambling in the woods many years ago, in a part of America where bears used to live, one day found the cub of a Black Bear. 1、很多年前一个男孩在美洲的一个树林里闲

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

Thank you , Katie 感谢凯蒂 and thank you to President Faust , the Fellows of Harvard College , the Board of Overseers 感谢佛斯特校长 哈佛大学部成员 监事会 and all the faculty , alumni , and students who have welcomed me back to c

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲