Does Using Technology in the Classroom Help College Students? Almost anywhere in the world, you are likely to find people doing the same thing at eateries and in other public places, on trains and buses or wherever else you look. More and more people

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Evan Gant使声波可视,给我们展示了cymatics的科技性和艺术性。cymatics不仅可以分析复杂的声波,例如海豚的声音,还可以创造复杂而漂亮的设计。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:头脑游戏

威士忌生物燃料技术 We know we shouldnt drink alcohol and drive. But whisky could help us be more environmentally friendly drivers. 谁都知道不能酒后驾车。但是,从威士忌副产品中可以提取出新的生物燃料给汽车提供

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年11月

科学技术的发展给我们的工作也带来了很大的便利,然而,我们在工作中仍然会遇到各种各样的问题,尤其是技术问题...... Feifei: Hello and welcome to another episode of 6 Minute English with me Feifei. Neil:

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Shouqi Limousine and Chauffer, a low profile online-hailing service in China, has become the focus of much media coverage after one transport official hailed it as a pioneer for integrating Internet technologies with traditional services. During a hi

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sorry ladies, official figures have revealed the truth: we are not very good at parking a car。 女士们对不起啦,官方数据说明了事实:我们真的不太会停车。 Statistic evidences: Almost a third of all women who failed their

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

近日,《科学》杂志在线报道称,剑桥大学的科学家们通过使用两种干细胞以及一个三维支架,成功地创造出了一个能够自行组装的结构,其发育和构造非常接近自然的小鼠胚胎。科学家的研

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

RIO DE JANEIRO, July 17 (Xinhua) -- China's State Grid Brazil Holding won a contract Thursday to build a gigantic transmission line for the Belo Monde hydroelectric dam, located deep in the Amazon rainforest. In an auction realized at the Sao Paulo S

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I think we can all agree reality is pretty great. It's all we experienced through our senses, like our eyes and phones with cameras. The Internet is awesome too. But the Internet and reality have a hard time working together. Thankfully this is chang

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

You will inevitably fight with your spouse over money. Here's how to avoid disaster. 你将不可避免地得跟爱人争家产,我们来手把手教你如何避免灾难。 With apologies to the romantics, on the other side of I do are a few incon

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

本文是一位经验丰富的计算机人才想寻求一份外企公司的技术工程师,这份英文简历主要介绍了自己多年的工作经验和技术能力,以及在技术方面取的证书等等。是计算机领域英文简历中不错

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

US authorities are investigating the first death potentially caused by self-driving technology. 美国当局正在调查可能由无人驾驶技术引起的首例死亡案件。 The driver of a Tesla car died in Florida in May after colliding with a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

We've all been there, looked at our watches and panicked, just like in Alice in Wonderland. -It's just a rabbit with a waistcoat -- and a watch! -Oh, my dear and whiskers, I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! Now it seems, time is also running out for Smart

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China is developing 5G technology and expects to debut mature 5G standards by 2020, according to a senior mobile communications expert. 据一位高级移动通信专家表示,我国正在发展5G技术,预计到2020年首次推出成熟的5G标准

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Technology import 技术引进 We'd like to buy your company's know-how. 我们想购买你们公司的专有技术。 Buying the know-how is better than the right to use the patent. 购买专有的技术要比购买专利合作权要好。 Why? 为什

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Bringing any new car to market burns cash, and Tesla has been busy raising funds. 新车上市特别烧钱,因此特斯拉公司一直忙于筹集资金。 On March 24th Tencent, a Chinese internet giant that owns WeChat, a popular messaging servic

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Genetically modified cells could eliminate the need for daily injections to treat type 1 diabetes, experts have revealed. 专家透露,有了基因改良细胞,1型糖尿病患者就可不必天天注射胰岛素了。 The human cell line is gene

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Business 商业报道 American industry and fracking 美国工业和水力压裂技术 From sunset to new dawn 从日落到新的黎明 Capitalists, not just greens, are now questioning how significant the benefits of shale gas and oil will be for Am

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Nor did the procedure fulfil any unmet medical need. 此程序也未能满足任何未知医疗需求。 For the child whose genome was edited to confer resistance, the claimed benefit is protection from a virus that she may never encounter 对于为产

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

在几年的雅思教学中,我看到了很多同学的无奈:总分能取得6+,但就是写作得分不尽人意,5或5.5的考生基本上占总数的1/3强。看了很多同学的大作,跟很多同学交流,我觉得主要原因并非不

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语