[00:01.55]找住宿旅馆 [00:03.11]Useful Expressions [00:04.04]常用语句 [00:04.96]1.I don't know my time of arrival. [00:07.25]我不知道我到达的时间。 [00:09.53]2.He was eager to get the job done. [00:11.83]他希望把工作做好。

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 海外求助英语会话

A: A friend is picking up a parcel. Can I leave the parcel with you? B: By all means, sir. Just give me your name, his name, and when he will be coming by. A: I can put all of that right on the package and then bring it down to you, if that's okay. B

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'd like to leave a parcel for one of my friends. Is that okay? B: All I need is your name, the name of your friend, and the time of pick-up. A: All of that's on the package. Can I just bring it down to your desk? B: That would be most convenient

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

询问意愿 这张桌子可以吗? A:OK. I'll listen to you. 好的,就听你的。 B:Will this table is all right? 这张桌子可以吗? 同类问句: Where would you like to sit? 您想坐在哪儿? You can sit where you like. 您可以

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

R: Hello, this is the International Youth Hotel. How can I help you? S: oh, yes. I want to check whether you still have any vacancies. I need three single rooms for next Monday. R: ok. There're vacancies. Since the peak season is coming, it's advisab

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

A: I'd like to book a table for three or four at seven. 我想预订一张7点钟的3人或4人桌位。 B: At 7 o'clock. OK, and may I have your name? 7点钟。好的,请问您叫什么名字? A: Jordan. 乔丹。 A: Good morning. Yale's restau

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

经典句型:Have you got any vacant rooms today? 今天有空房间吗? A:Have you got any vacant rooms today? 甲:今天有空房间吗? B:Yes. We have double rooms. 乙:是的。有双人间。 A:Please book me one. 甲:请给我订一间。 经

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

填写表格 请您填一下这个登记表可以吗? A: WilI you please fill in the registration form? 请您填一下这个登记表可以吗? B: OK. Surname, first name, nationality, permanent address, place and date of birth, and signature. Is

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

旅馆相关英语词汇 hotel 旅馆 guest house 宾馆 main entrance 大门 entrance hall 门厅 staircase, stairs, stairway 楼梯 balustrade, banister 楼梯栏杆 corridor 过道 verandah 外廊 lobby 走廊 lift, elevator 电梯 information desk 问讯处 reception office 接

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

It's opposite the hotel. 在旅馆的对面。 A Do you know a good sports shop? A 你知道哪家体育商店好吗? B Yes. There're lots of good sports shops. In fact, there's one very near your h

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Unit 36 In a hotel(2) 第36课 在旅馆里(2) A traveler is checking into a hotel. 一名旅客正在办理住宿登记。 R: Here's your key. Check out time is 12 noon. If you want to stay until 6 p.m., it's another half day. After that you have to

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

A: I'd like to order a restock on my minibar. B: You finished everything in there, sir? A: Absolutely everything. B: What would you like to order? A: Three bottles each of Perrier and Jim Beam. B: Uh-huh. What else do you want? A: The apples were gre

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi. My minibar is empty. B: You already finished off everything, sir? A: I finished off everything. B: Would you like anything in particular? A: The Perrier and the Jim Beam. Let me have three more of each. B: Beam and Perrier. Anything else, sir?

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello! How do I restock my minibar? B: You've drunk everything, sir? A: I finished it all. B: Do you want the whole minibar, or just certain items? A: Send me up three bottles each of Perrier and Jim Beam. B: That's three Jim Beams and three Perri

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: My minibar is completely empty. B: Everything in that minibar has been consumed, sir? A: Everything's gone. B: Is there anything special you'd like? A: Just bring me three bottles each of Jim Beam and Perrier. B: Okay, sir. Three of each. Would yo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Have you reserved your table? 您有没有预订座位? I haven't made any reservation. This is the first time I have been here. 我没有预先订座。这是我第一次在这里吃饭。 Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Do you have a reservat

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Joining us in the studio now is Li Hongchang, Associate Professor from School of Economics Management at Beijing Jiaotong University. Welcome, Professor. Q1. Suzhous transportation department has outlawed all private-sector taxi booking apps. Should

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年04月

Key Sentences(重点句子) 40.I'd like to book a room for Mr. Wilson of the International Trading Corp. 我想为国际贸易公司的威尔逊先生预订一个房间。 41.Our executive usually stays at your hotel and you may recognize the

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

13. Do you have a more inexpensive? 你们有没有便宜的房间? 还能这样说: Do you have any cheaper room? Do you have any room less expensive? 应用解析: inexpensive disk 廉价磁盘 14. I want to book a room with a bath. 我想预订

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Could you recommend a good hotel near here? 你能给我推荐一家附近好一点的宾馆吗? 还能这样说: Would you like to introduce me a good hotel near here? Have any advice on a good hotel nearby? 应用解析: recommendable 可推

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇