A: I made a reservation earlier this week, but I have to cancel it. B: No problem, sir. Just tell me your name, phone number, and date of reservation. A: Great! I'm Rudy Randolph, 818-555-1234, and my reservation was for April 9 to 15. B: Okay, sir,

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: In case you didn't know, I'm checking out in half an hour. B: That won't be a problem, sir. A: That's good to hear. Now there's still a whole New York day ahead of me. B: You're right, sir. Your whole day is still ahead of you. A: I still have tim

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi! Does this hotel have an exercise facility? B: But of course! We have a great exercise facility. A: Good. Now exactly where is it? B: It's located right under our lobby. Just take the elevator or the stairs one flight down. A: Is this going to

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: My amenities bill says that I owe $10 for a movie, but I never ordered one. B: Let's see. It says that you were charged Monday at 9:00 p.m. for the movie Titanic. A: That's absolutely wrong! I was out exploring the city Monday night. B: Okay, let

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Why am I being charged $10 for a movie that I never ordered? B: Sir, according to your file, you spent Monday evening watching Titanic. A: Well, the file is wrong. I was at a great concert that night. B: Well, this wouldn't be the first time that

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Can you get me a taxi? B: We offer various types of transportation. Perhaps you'd like to upgrade to a private vehicle? A: Thanks, but no thanks. A taxi will do just fine. B: In that case, how about a limo? Then you can travel in style. A: No, I h

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Yes, I need more amenities. B: By amenities, exactly what do you mean, please? A: You know, the things that are free, like the soap and the shampoo. B: Okay, I got it. You've already run out of all your amenities? A: No, I still have plenty left,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need some more amenities, please. B: I'm not sure I'm following you, sir. A: Specifically, I'm talking about the little things, like soap and shampoo. B: Oh, now I understand! So, you've already used up all your amenities? A: No, I'm not even ha

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi, I need to copy something right now. B: Our computer lab on the first floor has a copy machine, sir. A: Great! How much per copy? B: Sir, one copy is ten cents. A: Okay, I'll be down there shortly. B: You probably won't have to wait for anyone,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello! How do I get online with my laptop? B: Just plug the Ethernet cable into your computer, and you'll be online in a heartbeat. A: Well, I see the cable. But my computer runs on wireless only. B: No problem. I'll tell you about our alternative

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need my minibar restocked. B: Everything is gone, sir? A: There's not a drop left of anything. B: Is there anything in particular you'd like? A: Yes, the Perrier and the Jim Beam hit the spot. Let me have three more of each. B: Got it. Anything

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Does this hotel have a pool? B: I'm sorry, sir, we don't have one. However, in our gym, we do have swim stations. A: I'm not sure I understand. B: Think of a deep bathtub that you can swim in, but against a current. A: Cool. What will they think o

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Excuse me. Do you happen to have a gym here? B: Yes, sir. I think you'll find our gym quite satisfactory. A: So, where do I go to exercise? B: It's only one flight down, sir. Just take the elevator or the stairs. A: Am I going to be charged extra

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'd like to request some more amenities. B: Amenities? What do you mean by amenities, sir? A: Well, the free stuff! You know: the soap, lotion, shampoo, etc. B: I see. Sir, if I may ask: Have you used up all the amenities in your room? A: Not at a

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello. I'm leaving. Here is my key. B: Just one second, sir, and I'll give you your receipt. Here you go. A: Thank you very much. B: Sir, did you enjoy your stay here? A: Well, most of my time here was pleasant. And New York itself is fantastic. B

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: My stay is over. Here's the key to my room. B: Thank you. And here's your receipt, sir. A: Many thanks. B: I hope your stay here was satisfactory, sir. A: This could be a great hotel, once you get rid of the insects. The city itself is great. B: I

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Mr. Woods : I'd like a double room for tonight. Clerk : Do you have a reservation? Mr. Woods : Yes. I called you last week from New York. My name is George Woods. Clerk : Wait a second , please. (She checks the computer.) Yes, Mr. Woods, we have a ro

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A New York hotel starting at $22 per night? 一家每晚22美元起的旅馆,在纽约? In a city where a chain hotel room can cost hundreds of dollars per night, that sounds like an old-fashioned New York scam. 这听起来很像是个过时的纽

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.旅馆住宿篇(一) 出外旅游时,旅馆便是我们的家,详细了解家中的每一项设备与使用方 法,才能得到良好的住宿品质。此外,在确认房间之前,不妨尽量向旅 馆提出个人合理的要求,毕竟

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Science and technology 科学技术 Hotel hygiene 旅馆卫生 Mind the remote 当心遥控器 The next time you check in 下次你在办理入住手续的时候 3_副本.jpgNO ONE likes to think about who was in their hotel room before them, let alo

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列