A: I hate to do this, but I've got to cancel a reservation I made earlier this week. B: All I need is your name, phone, and reservation date. A: My name is Rudy Randolph. I'm at 818-555-1234. The reservation was for April 9. B: Randolph, Rudy. Let me

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: My wife is sick, so I have to cancel a reservation I made. B: If you'll just give me your name, phone, and date of visit, I can cancel your reservation. A: I'm Rudy Randolph at 818-555-1234, April ninth to the fifteenth. B: Mr. Randolph. Okay, one

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'm calling to cancel a reservation I made earlier in the week. B: To cancel your reservation, I need your name, phone number, and date of trip, please. A: Rudy Randolph, 818-555-1234. My reservation begins on the second Monday of April. B: I see

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need to cancel my reservation. I have personal matters that need fixing. B: That's not a problem. Just give me your name, phone number, and date of visit. A: Rudy Randolph, 818-555-1234, April 9 through 15. B: I see your info here on the screen.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

出外旅游时,旅馆便是我们的家,详细了解家中的每一项设备与使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品质。此外,在确认房间之前,不妨尽量向旅馆提出个人合理的要求,毕竟,一趟旅游成功与否

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

经典句型:I'd like to book a single room with a bath. 我想要一个带浴室的单人间。 A:What kind of room do you like? 甲:您想要什么样的房间? B:I'd like to book a single room with a bath. 乙:我想要一个带浴室的单人间。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

经常出差或者出门旅行的人对宾馆酒店的订房服务应该很熟悉了吧,酒店里不同级别的客房自然也是了如指掌了。不过,你知道怎么用英语去预定酒店客房吗?我们就赶紧一起来看看吧。 Wha

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

to be booked solid 因满员无法预订 英文释义 To be looking for extra sales that are not easy to find, usually because there have been very few sales recently 例句 Hotels are often booked solid in the summer at the popular seaside resort. 夏

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

出外旅游时,旅馆便是我们的家,详细了解家中的每一项设备与使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品质。此外,在确认房间之前,不妨尽量向旅馆提出个人合理的要求,毕竟,一趟旅游成功与否

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

出外旅游时,旅馆便是我们的家,详细瞭解家中的每一项设备与使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品质。此外,在确认房间之前,不妨尽量向旅馆提出个人合理的要求,毕竟,一趟旅游成功与否

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Unit 35 In a hotel(1) 第35课 在旅馆里(1) T: Hi, I'd like a single room. 旅客:嗨,我要一间单人房。 R: Do you have a reservation? 接待员:您预订了吗? T: No, I'm afraid not. 旅客:不,我没有。 R: Let me check if w

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

A: Hi there, I want to reserve a hotel room. B: No problem at all. Could I have your full name, please? A: Sure, John Sandals. B: Hi, Mr. Sandals. I'm Michelle, at your service. When do you need the room? A: My plans are to be there April 14th to the

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello, I'd like to reserve a hotel room. B: That should be no problem. May I have your full name, please? A: My name is John Sandals. B: Hello, Mr. Sandals. My name is Michelle. What days do you need that reservation, sir? A: I'm planning to visit

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello. I need to reserve a room. B: Not a problem. May I have your name, please? A: Of course. I'm John Sandals. B: Hi, sir. My name is Michelle. Could you tell me when you need the room? A: Right now. I plan to be there in April from the 14th to

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi, I need a hotel room. B: That's no problem at all. May I have your name, please? A: Certainly. My name is John Sandals. B: It's a pleasure, Mr. Sandals. My name is Michelle. What days will you need a room? A: Friday afternoon, April 14 through

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need a room for a few days. B: That won't be a problem. Could you please tell me your name? A: John Sandals. That's S A N D A L S. B: Sir, I'm Michelle, and I run the front desk. Please tell me the days you'll be here. A: I'll be there in April:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Can I reserve a hotel room? B: I assure you, that's not a problem. What is your full name, please? A: My name's John Sandals. B: It's a pleasure to assist you. Please tell me when you'll be needing the room, sir. A: If my plans don't change, I'll

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

经常出差或者出门旅行的人对宾馆酒店的订房服务应该很熟悉了吧,酒店里不同级别的客房自然也是了如指掌了。不过,你知道这些客房用英文要怎么描述吗?我们就赶紧一起来看看吧。 Wha

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗戴卫斯吗? 2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Mey

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗戴卫斯吗? 2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Mey

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语