Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay. 今天就开始改变你的生活。不要把赌注下在明天,快行动,别拖沓。(Simone de Beauvoir)

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.1

【Trancript】 A call from a head-hunter R: Hello, I am Richard from the Brooks Head-hunter company. Can I have a private talk with you? M: Er? I am driving right now. Can you call back in 30 minutes? R: Sure. R: Hi, Monica, Richard again. Have you

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

Thats interesting, Angela said. Because, to me, the most powerful part of the story was when Haw ran past his fear and painted a picture in his mind of finding New Cheese. Running through the maze became less fearful and more enjoyable. And he event

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 谁动了我的奶酪

Macedonians to Decide Whether to Change Their Countrys Name Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov is urging Macedonians to boycott a popular vote on whether the country should change its name. He called changing the countrys name from the Republic of Ma

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(九)月

林书豪不惧首发之争:我不会改变球风 Jeremy Lin: I don't focus on race Jeremy Lin on whether it's more difficult to make it as an Asian-American player in the NBA. NBA华裔球星林书豪明确表示不会改变自己的打球方式,渴

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

And you're got to be able to go over a number of various service providers must both... to be able to get there in the network. And at the same time the customers or system integrators would have to help to make those products work more effectively t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

To mess this complexity to compare, if you will, simplicity of the telephone just wanted to work, wanted to be easy to use. But what many people forget is that the telephone was in being by Graham Bell in 1876, took 120 years to get to where we are t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

It was a revolution that occurred several hundred years and lured populations move from country to country and companies move from country to country based upon their ability to employ the technology in this Industrial Revolution. I don't think Inter

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

It's a pleasure to be here today. In many ways it's kind of interesting because if somebody would have asked, would an Internet working company be given a key note at COMDEX just two years ago, how many people in this room would have said that would

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 财富精英励志演讲

He was a mean man. He treated people badly. He has no respect for anyone or anything. He spits on the ground. He sticks his gum on desks. He makes people cry. He makes his dates pay for dinner. He yells at his maid. His wife decided to leave him. Thi

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第5级听力-English Level 5

今天Larry和李华在校园里闲逛,校园里到处都贴满了选举传单。今天李华会学到两个常用语:flip flop和wishy-washy. LL: Hey, Li Hua who do you support for class presiden

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

acquire, attain, obtain, gain, earn, achieve, secure 这一组动词都有

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

We Can Work It Out - Sweetbox I can't see why everybody has to fight 我不明白为什么每个人都必须奋斗。 Cause two wrongs don't make a right 因为两个错误并不能变成一个正确。 A fall in life is justified 生命中的坎坷是

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

The United Nation's official in charge of humanitarian aid has expressed concern over Sudanese President Omar Al-Bashir's remarks Monday that he wants all international aid groups out of his country within a year. 联合国负责人道主义援助的官

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年3月

I put myself through this process of resurrecting desserts because I truly feel that a good dessert can change the course of your day. 我让自己融入到让恢复甜点的整个过程当中,因为我真的觉得吃到一个好吃的甜点能够改

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Hawk Roosting栖息之鹰I sit in the top of the wood, my eyes closed. Inaction, no falsifying dreamBetween my hooked head and hooked feet: Or in sleep rehearse perfect kills and eat. 我栖息在树端,双眼紧闭。 在我如钩般的头与爪之间

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Saudi Arabia officially lifted its ban on women driving in June, but women there are still subject to legal guardianship by husbands or male relatives. 六月时,沙特阿拉伯对于女性开车的禁令正式解除,但女性在当地还是需要由

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: It turns out that once formed, people's impressions and opinions are extremely perseverant. And cognitive scientists say, much of this is actually linked to our abilities as a human to cooperate.

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

So, if you're like me, you probably have at least a few bad habits you would like to break. 如果你和我一样,你可能至少有几个想改掉的坏习惯。 But it's tough because no matter how hard I try, I seem to slip back into the same ol

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

I have problems with New Year's resolutions, not because they often fail or because they're too difficult and not because I am bad with them either. I mean, I've only been alive for four New Years! No, I have problems with resolutions because people

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台