With a new U.S. president coming Friday, changes in foreign policies and aid will likely follow. What those changes will be are not yet fully known. 随着星期五新美国总统的上任,外交政策和援助政策可能会随之有所变动。将会

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(一)月

AS IT IS 2014-12-02 Women's Football Team a Sign of Change in Afghanistan 阿富汗女子足球队所象征的改变 For many years in Afghanistan, women were not permitted to play outdoor games. They were banned from playing under the former Taliban

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

We can work something out, just don't rush into making a decision please. 我们能把事情处理好,别着急做决定,拜托。 You're my best my only sales executive. 你是我最优秀,也是我唯一的销售主管。 Sorry Anna I'm a fre

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

If you have failed in the past at trying to make big changes in you life,try again now,one tiny step at a time 如果你曾企图对你的生活做很大的改变,但却总是失败,现在可以试试,每次做一个小改变. Every year it's the sam

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

英语散文阅读:失落的时候,这十句话说给自己听 1.Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Maybe not the way people dress, but you know, the question now is, how can we have all the good things that we identify with cities without all the bad things? 人们的衣着可能不会是这样,但要知道,现在的问题是,我们要如何对

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

I mean, architects have been thinking about these ideas for a long time. What we need to do now, 我想,建筑师很长时间一直在思考这个问题,我们现在需要去做的, develop things that can scale to those 300 million Chinese people

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲设计篇

This picture is a typical seasonal grassland. 这张图是典型的季节性草原。 It has just come through four months of rain, and it's now going into eight months of dry season. 刚刚经历了4个月的雨季,将要进入8个月的旱季。

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

So let's do that. So on this bit of grassland, we'll do it, but just in the foreground. 那就做吧。我们将在这块小草地上实验这种方式。这只是一开始的样子。 We'll impact it very heavily with cattle to mimic nature, and we'

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

I believe I've shown you how we can work with nature at very low cost to reverse all this. 我相信我已经向你们展示了我们如何与大自然共处,用很低的成本来扭转这一切。 We are already doing so on about 15 million hectar

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

前沿科技改变飞机驾驶舱 Thanks to the seemingly unstoppable advance of electronic and mechanical devices, aircraft manufacturers are constantly upgrading the cockpit environment and the passenger cabin, making flying the plane and traveling

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2015年6月

Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable. 记住该记住的,忘记该忘记的。改变能改变的,接受不能改变的。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.01

迷你对话: A:You seem to be in the seventh heaven. What's put you on? 你看起来非常高兴,有什么喜事? B:Sarah and I could see eye to eye with each other. Sarah和我取得了一致意见。 A:Did she give up her decision to marry D

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Last respects 最后的告别 One day not too long ago the employees of a large company in St.Louis, Missouri returned from their lunch break and were greeted with a sign on the front door. 不久前的一天,密苏里州圣路易斯市一家大公司的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 找谁倚靠(慢速)

JOHN BURNETT, BYLINE: Gerry is a 40-year-old bricklayer who lives in a suburb of Chicago. He doesn't want his last name used because he snuck into the country 21 years ago across the Canadian border with a fake driver's license and stayed. Now he's m

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

不能改变日期 不,不可能。 A:Could you hold the line, please? I'll check our room availability for that day... Thank you for wdting, sir. I'm afraid our hotel is fully booked on that night. Is it possibte for you to change your reservati

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

Business. 商业。 Avon in South Africa. 雅芳在南非。 Cosmetic difference. 化妆行业带来的改变。 Lipstick changes lives south of the Limpopo. 唇膏改变了南林波波省人们的生活。 FOR years Alice Mthini scraped by as a dome

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

模仿句子:Researchers say the number of people living with dementia in parts of Western Europe is stabilising which is a bit surprising because the incidence has been increasing as people live longer and that process continues. So what might be

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Man In The Mirror 镜中人 michael jackson I'm Gonna Make A Change, 在我的生命中, For Once In My Life 我将作一次改变 It's Gonna Feel Real Good, 多么美好的感觉, Gonna Make A Difference 我想带来变化 Gonna Make It Right .

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(202) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Change altitude 改变高度 Rebecca had decided that her best chance of getting hired by a company doing geological survey work in the Alaskan wilderness was to earn a private license to fly twin-engine planes. 丽贝卡觉得,要想进入在阿拉斯

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 找谁倚靠(慢速)