发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 大学六级对话理解

The reading of all good books is like a conversation with the finest men of past centuries. 读好书,就如同和过去世界上最杰出的人谈话。(勒内笛卡儿) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.4

这一讲是我们这套二十四讲系列节目的最后一讲。我们要跟您继续谈谈二十世纪末发生在亚洲的金融危机。 亚洲的经济危计是从金融行业开始的。它是如

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

上一讲中我们谈了货币的历史和它的三种基本功能。这三种功能的英文是: 1 Medium of exchange 交换媒介 2 Unit of account 计算单位 3 Store of value 价值储存手段

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Have you ever wondered why you sometimes take an almost immediate liking to a person you have just met? Or worried about why someone you were talking to suddenly became cool and distant? The chances are that it wasn't anything that was said but somet

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Five airline companies plan to question all passengers on flights going to the United States starting Thursday. 五家航空公司计划从周四开始对所有前往美国的乘客进行提问。 The companies are beginning the security interviews a

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

5.Let Them Go FirstIf you start talking at the same time someone else is trying to finish their thought, 5.让对方先说完。如果别人还没说完你就开始开始说话, STOP and say, Im sorry, please continue and let them finish before res

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

Finishing a conversation A: All right then, Ms. Montgomery. Ill get those plans over to your office by Thursday afternoon. B: Great. That will give me time to talk with my staff before I make final decision. A: Thats what I was thinking. Ill have the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

unit 108 招待致谢(2) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Thank you for a lovely day. I really enjoyed it. A:今天玩得很痛快,谢谢你们。我这一天过得真快乐。 B:lt was nice to have you with us. B:你能跟我们一起太好了。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(273) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

A: That rain is really coming down out there! B: Yes, it's kind of crazy weather outside. A: I get kind of nervous flying in this kind of weather. B: I don't think anyone feels all that comfortable flying in a storm. A: Do you think it will be this b

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游-Travel

AS IT IS 2015-10-20 North Korea Calls for Peace Treaty Talks 朝鲜呼吁和平条约谈话 North Korea has rejected the idea of international talks to end its nuclear program. Instead, the North Korean government is calling on the United States to n

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Lesson 63 My pleasure. 1.My pleasure.我很高兴如此。 2.It's my pleasure.这是我的荣幸。 3.It's my pleasure to help you.帮助您是我的快乐。 4.At your please.悉听尊便。 5.What is your pleasure?要吃点什么?

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Well Anna! Mr Lime eh? 安娜!Lime先生吗? Oh dear Denise, I think I need a bit more help from you. 亲爱的,丹尼斯,我想我需要你再给我一点帮助。 He wants to talk about personnelpeople, staffing 他想跟我讨论人事部人

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

巧妙拒绝别人 Ask for time to check your calendar 先查看日程表,再给明确答复 It's an acceptable business practice to review your schedule or converse with other principals before committing to an answer. Don't respond with a quick y

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

the power of location 灵感发源地 Conversation with Friends 和朋友谈话 Ideas happen when you stop talking about them and start making them happen.. to an extent. Have you ever had an idea in your brain or written in a notebook that just felt

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Keep your questions open-ended. This allows for a more in-depth conversation. If you're stumped for a topic, stick to easy ones like their job, hobbies, and family. But always remember: stay away from controversial topics like politics. 尽量问开放

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

En route to Hawaii, I noticed one of my passengers in the coach section of the airplane dialing her cell phone. Excuse me. That can't be on during the flight, I reminded her. Besides, we're over the ocean-you won't get a signal out here. That's okay,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

The impact is what others framed for you and the world after it happens The present is only what you're experiencing and focused on right now 影响是事件发生后 别人为你和世界所构建的 你所能够体验和关注到的只有现在这一

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

So you should be incredibly proud 所以你们应该异常自豪 And I hope that you never lose sight of what brought you to this day 而且我希望永远不要忘记 是什么成就了这一天的你 those values that you came here with 也就是你们

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

迷你对话 A: Bob is really disturbed these days. Bob最近很焦虑。 B: Wed better have a heart-to-heart talk with him. 我们最好和他好好谈谈。 A: But we cannot talk like elders. 我们可不能像长辈那样子谈。 B: Of course not

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语