时间:2019-01-14 作者:英语课 分类:职场英文口语


英语课

   Well Anna! Mr Lime 1 eh?


  安娜!Lime先生吗?
  Oh dear Denise, I think I need a bit more help from you.
  亲爱的,丹尼斯,我想我需要你再给我一点帮助。
  He wants to talk about personnel 2…people, staffing…
  他想跟我讨论人事部……人员,员工……
  Are you sure? I think he means a personal nature, not personnel! That Mr Lime!
  你确定吗?我认为他的意思是私事,不是人事部!那个Lime啊!
  Mr Lime indeed. Anyway, Anna had an excellent phone manner.
  Lime先生确实是这样。总之,安娜有了不错的电话谈话技巧了。
  Let's hear those phrases again: Hello? Tip Top Trading. This is Anna speaking.
  让我们再听听这些表达:你好?这里是Tip Top Trading,我是安娜。
  Hello? Anna speaking.
  你好,我是安娜。
  Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you?
  你好,史密斯女士,我能帮你做什么吗?
  Hello Mrs Smith, how are you?
  你好,史密斯女士,你好吗?
  I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?
  我很抱歉,他目前不在。我能帮你留言吗?
  I'm afraid he's busy – shall I ask him to call you back?
  恐怕他现在很忙,我能让他过会儿打给你吗?
  Thank you for calling, goodbye.
  谢谢你的来电,再见。
  But how is Anna going to handle Mr Lime's request?
  但是安娜要如何处理Lime先生的请求?
  I can't wait till next time! Bye!
  我等不及到下次揭晓了!再见!

n.石灰,酸橙,酸橙树,粘鸟胶,钙;vt.施石灰,涂上粘性物质,沾上粘鸟胶
  • Lime exists in many soils.许多土壤中都含有石灰。
  • A broad avenue of lime trees led up to a grand entrance with huge oak doors.一条栽有酸橙树的宽阔林阴道通向巨大的橡木门的雄伟入口。
n.[总称]人员,员工,人事部门
  • The personnel are not happy to change these rules.全体工作人员对改变这些规定很不高兴。
  • Personnel has lost my tax forms.人事部门把我的税收表格给弄丢了。
标签: 职场英文