Apple and Apple have settled their long trademark dispute. Steve Jobs' company, which just renamed themselves from Apple Computer to Apple Inc., and Apple Corps, the company that has overseen the interests of British pop group the Beatles since they

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 初级商务英语听力2007

lene marlinanother day Lie to me, say that you need me That's what I wanna hear That is what, what makes me happy Hoping you'll be near All this time, how could I know Within these walls, I can feel you Another day goes by, will never know just wonde

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

AS IT IS 2016-10-05 India's Dalits Seek an End to Social Barriers 印度的贱民寻求结束社会等级壁垒 Nearly every day, there is a news story about an attack on members of Indias Dalit community. A few days ago, for example, six men beat a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Nicolas Cage has split from his third wife. The actor and Alice Kim have been separated since January 16th, according to his representative. 尼古拉斯凯奇第三次离婚了。据尼古拉斯凯奇的经纪人证实,这位演员和妻子爱丽丝

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

JEFFREY BROWN: And we explore this more now with economist Jacob Kirkegaard of the Peterson Institute for International Economics and Kenneth Rogoff of Harvard University. And, Ken Rogoff, let me start where our piece just ended. How bad is the overa

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

GWEN IFILL: We turn now to Colombia, where a civil war between the government and the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia People's Army, or FARC, has lasted more than half-a-century. Along the way, it's claimed more than 200,000 lives. Peace talks

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

过年也累啊! 节后开始正常上班,大家还适应吗?是不是有点感觉这放假比平时上班还辛苦呢?春节回家团聚是必需的,不过假期太短,来回奔波也实在是很累。今天,咱们就来说说这个累字

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

克罗地亚总统呼吁和平结束波黑动乱 ZAGREB, Feb. 10 (Xinhua) -- Croatian President Ivo Josipovic on Monday called for a peaceful end to social unrest in neighboring Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH). He urged BiH to prevent the upheaval from

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

DURBAN, March 27 (Xinhua) -- The 5th BRICS summit ended Wednesday with leaders agreeing to establish a development bank, while several agreements were signed to strengthen cooperation within the grouping and enhance engagement with other emerging and

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

DAMASCUS, June 12 (Xinhua) -- Despite dwindling chances of success, the forthcoming Geneva conference remain crucial for the Syrians as most of them pin hopes on the peace talks for a beginning of an end to their suffering. Media reports said the con

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Go west 世界杯每场结束时的音乐 PET SHOP BOYS - Go West Come on, come on, come on, come on (Together) We will go our way (Together) We will leave someday (Together) Your hand in my hands (Together) We will make our plans (Together) We will

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

10句结束电话的礼貌用语 接电话几乎是我们每天都会做的事,当你想要挂断电话的时候怎么说更礼貌呢?来看看下面这些常用的口语表达吧! 1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the o

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

US Official: Talks with Taliban Bring Sides Closer to Ending Afghan War The United States official working to bring peace to Afghanistan says significant progress was made during his latest talks with the Taliban. U.S. special representative Zalmay K

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Speaking at a joint press conference with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon expresses his concern about the current wave of violence in the region. I have been dismayed - as we all should be - by young people takin

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

如果正在寻求能操练英语的挑战性的机会的话,就拿起电话吧。看不到你通话的对象也看不到他们使用的肢体语言可能会使电话变成最难的一种交流工具。但是不要害怕!我们提供一些窍门来

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. I've really got to go, I'll get back to you when I get the office。 我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你。 2. Sorry, I must end the conversation. There's someone on the other line。 抱歉,我不能再说了。有另一人在线。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BRUSSELS, May 24 (Xinhua) -- The Belgian Procuratorate confirmed Saturday evening, a few hours after the shooting in Brussels, to the press that a suspect has been arrested and another one fled. According to the Procuratorate, it's good that the deta

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

NEW WORDS coin vt.杜撰,创造 denote vt. 表示,指示 station vt.驻扎 分手有很多中英文表达: 1.finish有完成、结束的意思,要是和某人finish了,意思就是两人关系结束了。 She finished with her boyfriend las

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

模仿文本: Today we go back to 1946 when, after the end of the Second World War, tens of thousands of British and European women set off for a new life with their wartime husbands all over the world. 译文: 今天我们要追溯到1946年,那

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

1. 如何填写免费寄送成绩单的学校? 免费寄送成绩单的学校一共可以选择四所(并不一定要填满四所)。ETS会提供学校和专业代码列表,建议考生也要在学校官方网站上查找代码。因为有些学校要

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语