[00:-0.50]寻求帮助 [00:-1.00](1)A:Could you do me a favor? [00:-1.50]你能帮我一个忙吗? [00:-2.00]B:Sure,I'd be glad to. [00:-2.50]当然,我很乐意。 [00:-3.00](2)A;Excuse me,could you tell me how to get to the Railway Station? [00

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

经典句型: I'd like to ask you for help. 我想请您帮忙。 A:I'd like to ask you for help. 甲:我想请您帮忙。 B:I'm glad to help you.What's the matter? 乙:很高兴帮助你。什么事? A:Would you please look after my pet dog? 甲:您

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 游戏介绍:小鸭遇袭击了,上有导弹,下有地雷,赶快帮忙啊。 操作指南:方向键控制行走,Z键跳跃。

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 经典贪吃蛇游戏

Asking a co-worker for help A: Hi, Carlos. What are you doing this afternoon? B: Working. Why? A: Well. I was just wondering if you would come by and give me a hand with the fliers for next weeks party. B: Im sorry, Melissa. I really cant today. Ive

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

会话急救包 Excuse me, you look lost. 抱歉,你看起来好像迷路了。 Can I help you? 需要帮忙吗? Im looking for 我在找 Let me see 让我想想 Let me think 让我想一下 Are you with me? 你懂我的意思吗? Do you follow me? 你懂我的意思吗? Got it? 懂吗? Am I ma

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(一)

Section 3 Getting lost 迷路 Excuse me, I wonder if you can help me.对不起,不知道可不可以请你帮个忙。 Sure.What's up? 当然,什么事? I'm completely lost.I'm looking for the Empire State Building.我迷路了,我在帝国大厦。 Oh, this's easy. You can take

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(六)

unit 25 帮忙拿行李 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What was that? A:您刚才说什么? B:l said, ls there anything I can do? B:我说的是有什么需要我做的吗? A:If it's not too much trouble, I would like some help. A:如果不太麻烦

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(286) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Lesson 23 Understanding 第23课 理解 A:Where on earth are we? A:我们到底在哪里? R:We're close. I can feel it. R:快到了,我认为是。 A:You've been saying that for an hour. Pull over here,and I'll ask that man. A:你一个小时

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语口语宝典第一册

Tom is looking for some his old work but 汤姆正在帮我找一些他曾经做过的项目,但是 Really? ! To be honest, this isnt Toms speciality. 是吗?!不过说实话,那可不是汤姆的专长啊。 At a time like this I would ask D

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

I'll take care off your baggage, madam. 把行李交给我。我来帮您拿行李吧,夫人。 Thank you. 谢谢。 Shall I carry the suitcase for you? 我替您提箱子,好吗? I'll take care of your baggage, sir. 先生,我来帮您拿行李

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

A: Hi, I am your new neighbor and was wondering if I could ask you a question or two. B: Hi! I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. A: Everyone here seems very friendly. B: Yes, many of us have lived here a long time and know each o

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

I drive my car. It suddenly stops. I go outside to see what is wrong. It's a flat tire! I need to call a tow truck service, but I do not have my phone with me. I see another car coming. I ask the driver if I could borrow his phone. He says, Of course

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

It's been hours. Why isn't the baby moving? 已经几个小时了,为什么宝宝还没动静 I was afraid of this. Your baby is breech. 恐怕你的宝宝是臀位 Breech meaning... 臀位的意思是... Well, his head is way up here instead of fa

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

So I brought tools... per your request... 根据你的请求 我把工具带来了 and beer I made an executive decision on. 根据自我需求 我还带了啤酒 So that's what you do with my art. 原来你这么欣赏我的画作呀 Just one and I

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Australia-based low-cost airline Jetstar Airways is offering an escape and a chance to find love at the same time. 澳大利亚廉价航空公司捷星航空(Jetstar Airways)为乘客提供了一次寻找真爱的机会。 A few days shy of the w

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Sheldon和Leonard合作的一个实验课题被邀请去参加一个物理研讨会进行发表,但是Sheldon不愿意合作和Leonard去参加,Penny原本好心帮忙,却越帮越倒忙,使得两人的关系越发恶化,最后当众在研讨

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸

pitch in 参与;做出贡献 If we all pitch in, we can finish on time. 如果我们都参与的话,我们可以按时完成。 A:I'd like to helppitch inwith dinner. 我想帮忙一起做饭。 B:Really? You're joking. 真的吗?你在开玩笑吧

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

星型典句: 第一句:Can I rent a car for just one day? 我想租辆车用一天,可以吗? A: Excuse me. Is this car taken? 打扰一下,请问这辆车有人用吗? B: No, may I help you? 没有,需要帮忙吗? A: Can I rent it

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Tips for Learning English 学英语的小技巧 Find Some Friends 找同伴 You can practice the exercises together,have conversations together (in English!), and, as you study English together,help each other with exercises you may not understand. 你

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

学校老师教我们用excuse me来客气地提问,可谁知excuse me用不好,反而会起反效果!今天Jenny和Adam就要教我们如何正确地使用excuse me. 如何正确使用Excuse me? Excuse是原谅的意思,常用来要麻烦别

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀