发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 乐宁外教口语天天练

676.I slipped on some ice and broke my arm. 我在冰上滑了一跤,把手摔断了。 677.The car accident almost killed my brother. 我弟弟差一点死于那次车祸。 678.She almost fell into the tiger cage. 她差点就跌进老虎笼子了。 679.That rock just missedu my head

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

听遍美国之空难性新闻[6]:A Ship Sunk Near the Southern Coast of Turkey Turkey: A ship carrying people suspected(1) of trying to enter Europe illegally(2) has sunk near the southern coast(3) of Turkey. Six people are dead, and at least 45 people are m

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 听遍美国

Dialogue 1 Mark: Hi, Jingjing. You look like you're happy today. 马克:嗨,京晶,你今天看上去挺开心的嘛。 Jingjing: Don't I always? 京晶:难道我不是一直这样的吗? Mark: Yeah, but today you seem like you're on top of

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

The exit, exit, is where you leave the freeway. 出口(exit)是你离开高速公路的路口。 It can be a noun or it can be a verb. 它既可以作名词也可以作动词。 To exit means to leave, and normally, in a public building, a hotel

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL杰夫的一天

很多同学都会开车,并且开的还挺溜,那我想问问大家,你们平时是开手动挡还是自动挡呢,你知道英文中手动挡和自动挡要怎么说嘛? 还有些小伙伴虽然还不会开车,但是经常坐车,正所谓

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

大家是不是都有过约客户吃饭的经历呢?是不是觉得面对外籍客户不知如何开口呢?首先要不能贸然地上来就说:一起吃个饭吧?,而是应该礼貌低问别人是否有空 I wonder if you have time this ev

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

Vicki: This is Real English from BBC Learning English. Im Vicki. Lilly: 大家好,我是杨莉莉. Vicki: Today were going to look at words and phrases that have recently become part of the English language. Lilly: 在 Real English,也就是《地道英语》节目中

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语在线听

我们曾经讲过几个和gun也就是枪炮的

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

UNIT 3 All about Me 有关我的全部 Lesson 24 Again,please! How tall am I?我有多高? I know:我知道: apartment 公寓 avenue 大街 bus 公交车 house 房子 jeans 牛仔裤 road 道路 street 街道 How old are you?你几岁? I am___years o

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第四册

A choice of puppies. Beginners. We have a dog. It is a female. Her name is Rosie. We all love her very much. However, I think my children would like another dog. Actually, it would be nice for Rosie to have a playmate. The children spend quite a few

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

New Technology Prevents Cell Phone Use While Driving 新技术可以防止开车时使用手机 Almost everybody acknowledges the danger of using a hand-held cell phone while driving, yet over a three-year period in the U.S., 180 people were killed i

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(十月)

Lesson 28 Manner 1.Don't do the job in this manner . 2.He has no manners . 3.It's considered bad manners to stare at people . 4.His manner is unhappy and reserved . 5.I don't like his manner at all . 6.Her manner seemed rather uneasy . 7.It's bad man

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

She wanted to go for a drive. She told her husband. He said that was a good idea. Where do you want to go? he asked. She wanted to drive to the mountains. She wanted to go to Big Bear Lake. Big Bear Lake is high in the mountains. It is 7,000 feet hig

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

情景对话: Moon: Okay, then I'll take... Daniel. Thank you, Johnny. --Daniel, can you hear me? You're in the show! 好了,然后我选...Daniel,谢谢Johnny。Daniel你能听到我说话吗?你入选了。 Daniel: What? Are you talking to

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Beginners. Life in a small town is very quiet, some would say boring. However, one good thing about living here is that there is not a lot of crime. It is something that you get used to. On a few occasions, I have left my handbag in the shopping cart

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

今天要讲的英语词是breakneck. Break Neck? 是脖子断了? Oh, no ,breakneck这个词一般是用来形容飞快的速度。《华盛顿邮报》在形容中国即将完成三狭工程的文章中说:After 13 years of breakneck construc

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是 respondent。 Respondent受访者,受调查者。内华达州开车打电话发短信的人变少了,政府有什么灵丹妙药吗?Survey respondents say it's because of a ban on texting or talking on the phone whil

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

今天我们要学的词是fender bender。 Fender bender, 指小事故,不太严重的车祸。I got into a fender bender yesterday and missed the game, 我昨天开车出了个小车祸,因此错过了比赛。 DC Mayor Adrian M. Fenty was invo

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

I can stand with the weight of the world On my shoulders I can fight with the toughest of the tough I can laugh in the face Of all my insecurities Anytime, anywhere, anything I'm strong enough But when you're holding me like this I'm carelessly lost

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐