Hello? Mark,this is Lucie. what's up? I have a friend.He is my best friend. And he wants to learn English. He would pay about 100 yuan per hour. Are you interested? I don't know. So I take it you are not interested. No,Lucie,don't get me wrong. I mea

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

What would you say if I told you I was going to quit school? I'd say think twice about it. Well,you are not gonna quit school,are you? I don't know,I failed my exam. What did you get? A B+. That's unbad. But I should have aced it. I mean I finished t

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

It's the 17th week now. Isn't it? Yes,it is. Oh,the final exam is coming soon. I feel a bit nervous. Take it easy. There is still one more week left before the exam begins. Have you prepared for a while? No,I haven't begun my preparations. Then,shall

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I'm going to give you an end of the unit test this Friday. Please be prepared for it . Would you please tell us how to review our lessons? Review all the lessons in this unit and see if you can understand the main idea of each lesson. Any other requi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I need some flowers for my girl friend. No problem. Would you like some artificial carnations? Oh,no. Carnations are not very elegant. Artificial flowers have no passion. How much did you want to spend? Money is no object. Our most elegant flower is

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Happy New Year! Thank you. Same to you. Have you got any plans? I've been invited over to a friend's, and you? My roommate's having a party.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Happy birthday.You look so beautiful tonight. Thank you. This is for you. Oh,you're so sweet. Why not open it? Sure.Oh,It's a cat.It's so cute. Don,I really don't know how to thank you. I'm glad you like it. Her name's Lily. This's a real nice name.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Happy birthday.Ann.Many happy returns of the day. Here's a present for you. Thank you,Peter. Come into the dining room. We're going to cut the cake soon. Okay.Who's that girl? She's Caffy. She's pretty,isn't she? She likes dancing. Ask her to dance.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

The world changes,the family changes too. What do you mean? People now like a small family composed of two parents and one child. That is called a nuclear family. I don't like such a family. What kind of family do you like? I like a family composed o

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi,Jack,is Jenny coming with us? Yes. Why? Nothing. I'm just asking. Just asking? Why is your face burning like mad? Aha. Someone has a crush on Jenny,doesn't he? Who has a crush? Come on,Ted. Don't be such a chicken. If you like her you've got to te

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Does the wound hurt? Yes,a little. Thank you for coming to see me. Did we win at last? No. But our team is the runner-up. It was all my fault. Don't say that. If I hadn't knocked myself injured we could have won the championship. Don't blame yourself

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Mum, I'm ill in hospital. Hospital? What's happened? I've sprained my ankle by accident. Which hospital are you in? I'll be right there. Don't worry. The doctor says I'll be all right in a couple of weeks. Tell me the name of the hopital and the room

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Would you like to see our new shirts? Sorry,but I'm not really that interested in those things. Well,they are very nice,you know. Really? And not expensive,either. Oh,I don't care about that. Everybody is buying them. Are they? Yes,they are very fash

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

I've been told that you are a very successful businessman abroad. I wonder how you managed to achieve such success. Oh,through a lot of hard work,of course. I suppose that in a foreign country it was difficult at first,wasn't it? Surely it was. Espec

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

David,why don't you clean your room? Er,I'm not in the mood. Why are you feeling depressed? I was told my girl friend was speaking ill of me. It's a real letdown. I don't think she would do such a thing. But she did. It made me disappointed. Oh,cheer

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Do you know why Rose seems so gloomy recently? Her father passed away last month. Oh, she must have a hard time. I've tried many ways to cheer her up, but it's in vain. I'm willing to comfort her too. But what shall I do? Now, I think it's better to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi! Hi! Could you please tell me the time? Yes,it's a quarter past seven. Thank you. It's OK. Do you know how often No.2 bus comes? I'm sorry,I don't know. Oh,here comes the bus. Let me help you with this box. Thanks. Nice weather,isn't it? Yeah,quit

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

This is Linda. I'm sorry to tell you that I can't see you tomorrow. Why? My mother is ill in the hospital, and I need to look after her. Oh! I'm sorry to hear that. Do you need my help? No, thank you anyway.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

M: Do you have any plans this weekend? F: What is the matter? M: I have two tickets for an art exhibition.Would you like to go with me? F: I'd love to, but I can't. My calendar is full. M: It's okay. Then would you like to go out dinner with me tonig

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

M: Hi Lily. I have two tickets for a rock concert. Would you like to go with me? F: When is it? M: It will begin at seven oclock tonight. F: Where is it? M: Capital Stadium. F: Id love to go with you. But could you drive me home after that? Because t

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句