1.absolutely 2.absolutely imposible 3.all i have to do is learn english 4.are you free tomorrow? 5.are you married? 6.are you used to the food here? 7.be careful. 8.be my guest. 9.better late than nev

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳英语365句

01.02.单句 买鞋袜 我试一下这双行吗? Can I try this pair on? 我穿三十七号鞋。 I take size thirty-seven. 我不喜欢高跟鞋。 I don't like high-heels. 太紧了。 It's too tight. 这双舒服多了,是什么做的呀? Th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

That's a pretty dress. 这衣服真漂亮 This dress looks nice on you. 这衣服你穿上真漂亮 This design is a bit too complex. 这设计有点太复杂 It's really fashionable. 这衣服真够时尚的 It's outdated! 太老土 Red is out of fa

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hello,excuse me? Hello,is there anything I can help you with? Yes,I want to know where I can get on the bus going down town. Go straight and turn right and you will see a big bus station there. Ok,I see. Thank you. You're welcome.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

A: Sir, may i have your name? B: Peter Lee. A: How do you spell it? B: P-E-T-E-R, peter, L-E-E, Lee. A: Which country are you from, sir? B: Australia. A: OK, Mr. Lee, welcome to China, hope you enjoy your trip here. B: Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Can I help you, sir? Yes, I want to buy some grapes. What kind of grapes do you want? People say grapes from XinJiang are much sweeter than other kinds. Please give me a kilo of that. Ok, wait a moment please. Make sure they are fresh. Trust me.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Can I help you, sir? Yes, I'd like a book about law. Would you tell me the name of the book and the author? Uh, the Origin of Law. And it's written by Professor Felix of Harvard. I'm sorry. It's out of stock now. Could you come by again next week? Ne

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Where is the science fiction section? Do you sell the books by J.K. Rowling? Do you sell magazines? Could you recommend some best sellers? Any ideas about killing time on the train? I'm interested in biographies. I prefer essays to poems. This book i

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Did you find everything okay? Yes, I did. By the way, in case there's a flaw in the CD player, can I return it? Yes, but you must return it within 30 days. Is there a charge for that? I know the other stores have a restocking fee. There will be no ch

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi, are you been helped? No, I'm not. I'm interested in the scarves. All of our scarves are on this section. What if you take one here? It's made of silk. Hmmm, it looks nice. but I like to something warm for the winter. Maybe you would like a heavy

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Where have you been today? Why do you ask me this question? I called you several times but couldn't reach you. Really? I went to a village with several friends. Village? Yes,it's a small mountain village. My cellphone couldn't receive signal there. N

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Good morning, Madam. Can I help you? Yes, I've come to inquire about a $6000 remittance from California. Has it arrived? May I have your name, please? My name is Jenny Clinton. I see. Wait for a moment please. I'm sorry Mrs. Clinton. But the remittan

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

David,why don't you clean your room? Er,I'm not in the mood. Why are you feeling depressed? I was told my girl friend was speaking ill of me. It's a real letdown. I don't think she would do such a thing. But she did. It made me disappointed. Oh,cheer

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Do you know why Rose seems so gloomy recently? Her father passed away last month. Oh, she must have a hard time. I've tried many ways to cheer her up, but it's in vain. I'm willing to comfort her too. But what shall I do? Now, I think it's better to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hi! Hi! Could you please tell me the time? Yes,it's a quarter past seven. Thank you. It's OK. Do you know how often No.2 bus comes? I'm sorry,I don't know. Oh,here comes the bus. Let me help you with this box. Thanks. Nice weather,isn't it? Yeah,quit

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

This is Linda. I'm sorry to tell you that I can't see you tomorrow. Why? My mother is ill in the hospital, and I need to look after her. Oh! I'm sorry to hear that. Do you need my help? No, thank you anyway.

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

M: Do you have any plans this weekend? F: What is the matter? M: I have two tickets for an art exhibition.Would you like to go with me? F: I'd love to, but I can't. My calendar is full. M: It's okay. Then would you like to go out dinner with me tonig

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

M: Hi Lily. I have two tickets for a rock concert. Would you like to go with me? F: When is it? M: It will begin at seven oclock tonight. F: Where is it? M: Capital Stadium. F: Id love to go with you. But could you drive me home after that? Because t

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Ed: Good morning, Tom. I'd like you to meet Alice. She's our new Software Engineer. Alice, Jim is our Department Manager. Jim: (shakes hands w Alice) Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, Alice. Welcome aboard. Alice: Its honored to meet u, sir. I'm lo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Have you ever heard a voice worse than Jim's? And he's been singing out of tune. Don't be so mean.I think he sings well. He just hasn't chosen the right song yet. So what kind of song is he good at? Rap. I doubt it. Anyway,I can't stand it anymore. I

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句